Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crying Group

who are passionate for crying Live crying Group Just Cry In a group

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

True Loser

True Loser

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Fall Out Boy

Hi everyone this is Benny.I want to start a group for crying together.If enough members came,so that we can cry together.

I love crying.I not kidding I am damn serious.You can meet similar person of yours.

I want to make a group of crying men and women.Here you can made your native group of crier's.You have to mention about 

1>Where are you From (also mention Location for crying together)

3>Your gender and age.(You can add restriction on age,If then mention it.)

2>Date and time for crying together.

3>Any Program You want to Perform on Crying meeting.

After agreeing to cry together,you can join a real group for crying.You can share your views, thoughts, ideas and your experiences,etc

It would be a great fun,If we made such a group.You can also find partner even if you are GAY, LESBIAN OR STRAIGHT.

The reason, why I want to make such a group is so simple we love crying when we are alone.By making such a group we may find

our own solution for our problems.I know some people who cries a lot and ultimately become psychic or does suicide.

As a human being I want to stop this, cause life is such a beautiful, If you allow it to see through your eyes.

Attached Files

Umbreon

Umbreon

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Black Veil Brides

I'm from Europe.

I'm a boy 17 years old.

Anywhere, somwhere warm, like a giant bed or floor with giant blanket with lots of stuffed toys, painted in dark blue, tree shadow drawings on the sides with dark colored, uhm, color, celling painted black with stars on it, and oh, half of the moon in the middle, lightning would be from candles and tissue boxes everywhere, 2 glued together, one empty for the dirty tissues, it would be semi-dark so we can't actually see each other 'cuz when I cry i'm ugly as fuck.

We would sit in a circle, around us would be 8 speakers, symethrically aligned to one another, sad songs would play 24/7, alphabethicaly we would be seated on the big blanket, take our fluffy toy, mine would be skelanimal jack, we would tell to everyone in the circle whats bothering us, and then, the turn would go to next person...
Btw that 1 - 3 - 2 - 3 numbers on the beggining i don't get, put it 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 please, 'cuz, you know, the little Death The Kid in me is freaking out right now.

True Loser

True Loser

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Fall Out Boy

I'm from Europe.

I'm a boy 17 years old.

Anywhere, somwhere warm, like a giant bed or floor with giant blanket with lots of stuffed toys, painted in dark blue, tree shadow drawings on the sides with dark colored, uhm, color, celling painted black with stars on it, and oh, half of the moon in the middle, lightning would be from candles and tissue boxes everywhere, 2 glued together, one empty for the dirty tissues, it would be semi-dark so we can't actually see each other 'cuz when I cry i'm ugly as fuck.

We would sit in a circle, around us would be 8 speakers, symethrically aligned to one another, sad songs would play 24/7, alphabethicaly we would be seated on the big blanket, take our fluffy toy, mine would be skelanimal jack, we would tell to everyone in the circle whats bothering us, and then, the turn would go to next person...
Btw that 1 - 3 - 2 - 3 numbers on the beggining i don't get, put it 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 please, 'cuz, you know, the little Death The Kid in me is freaking out right now.

Hey Fillip,

That's a great idea, but how about open space like somewhere in the beach or in the bank of river. Camp fire would be great. And also

the beer and barbeques.so grab your buddy and also tell your friends.so that's the way we can cry together.we need to fix the date and time for

crying.Lets get cry together.

Vaxemous

Vaxemous

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Umbreon

Umbreon

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Country

Instead of ber I would like unlimited hot choclate barrel, but beer is fine too, but its tricky cuz i fall for sad girls, and if I would be drunk, you know xD .

True Loser

True Loser

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Fall Out Boy

lol!.....I think we are forgetting about crying.lmao..whenever I see your earlier post I can't stop laughing ! man that was craziest idea..

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

Oooohhh rolls of toilet paper or actual tissues? When I was younger my dad told me to quit moaning and use a cum rag.

Umbreon

Umbreon

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Country

You can use sand paper i don't care, but yeah, were forgetting the goal of this post, but, what are we suposed to do, cry infront of monitor and type, i dont get it, i mean its not bad idea, but we're all too far.

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

I can't help but feel the urge to mock this very concept as pitiful, conceited and emotionally bankrupt.

As well as exclusionary as some people just don't cry.

Umbreon

Umbreon

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Country

I can't help but feel the urge to mock this very concept as pitiful, conceited and emotionally bankrupt.

Trolled this topic, like a Sir.

True Loser

True Loser

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Fall Out Boy

hey you wanna come then you are most welcome, but make that before coming to live crying group you need to drink lot of water or any kind of liquid; as you have to cry.So grab your pal and join us.WE ARE WAITING TO CRY TOGETHER.

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

I suggest we all have one big conversation group going on Skype and we can cry with each other that way. Nobody should feel excluded from group crying just because they're far away!

Add me: 666tearsofrage. My eyes are welling up already.

Umbreon

Umbreon

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Country

A shout out to my penis, thanks for not bleeding once a month.

Sincerely, your User/Owner.

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

When she’s on the rag, and flows red ‘tween the hips
Then prove you’re a man: get down there, wet your lips
Cast out your nerves and fears, and start with just one lick
Yes, just one lick
Be glad you’re a man: you don’t bleed from your dick