Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cosas Raras

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones
I'm in Seattle and recently I've been feeling very detached at times.

Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought, "That's not me." Then you look down and you see your arms, torso, legs, feet, wiggle your toes and think, "Is this really mine? How is this possible? I don't belong here."

I recently have become friends with a homeless girl. She needed a ride one night to visit her kids so after I dropped her off I drove to a parking lot to take a nap (insomnia) and laying in the seat in the dark I listened to the cars driving on the streets nearby, people with the bass turned up in their cars and all I could think is how crazy all of it is. It's not normal is it? The way life is today? It's not supposed to be this way is it? I mean all of this life is based on such a fragile system it could end in an instant. I have considered just leaving everything. I'm no more happy struggling to make money and exist as I would be homeless. I feel as though it's just distraction or something. I don't really know. After thinking about this I did feel vulnerable and exposed. I can't explain, it's not a good feeling and I can't shake it.

Driving in Seattle again and just seeing the cities and bumper to bumper traffic I felt in awe of it all for some reason like I've never seen anything like it before. As if I don't belong here. So confused...

Can anyone relate? I hope someone can. Has anyone ever felt something similar?

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

Very. I know the feeling all too well. It's a horrible experience every time and leaves you with such confusion.

Luisman

Luisman

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Nirvana
  • Fav Song Dumb by Nirvana
That's like me. Word by word. Every single day of my life. And it won't stop..
Someone lobotomize me :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users