Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scars Are Beautiful

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Muse!

Muse!

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Okay so know what's really hot? Scars.
Not because it makes one look like a bad ass or anything, but because they have some really amazing stories behind them. And that's really beautiful.
I've struggled with being confident in my scars, since some of them are pretty severe. But I realized that they're apart of me, and that these so-called 'flaws' show nothing more than how strong I am.

I thought this would be a cool place for people to share their scars and stories. Posting selfies is fun and all..er...for some. But, let's go a little deeper though.

Well here's my worst one. I had cancer and stuff. (:

Attached Files

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

inb4 self mutilation scars

Only wrong direction I can this thread going..D: 

No offense to you, OP.

Muse!

Muse!

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Yes agreed.

Only positive things here please!

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

It's pretty obvious this thread us about completely different scars than self-mutilation.

My body is covered in scars due to a very bad skin condition I have. Unfortunately my body is extremely prone to scarring, thus making me be 10x more aware when I accidentally get a cut, or a somewhat severe open wound. My partner loves them though, so I suppose this only goes to my advantage :lol: 

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead
I have scars on my neck and my arms from the abuse I received when I was kid. Younger kid, anyway. My cousin had a thing for leaving marks on his...property, and the worst scar I have is on my upper left arm. It's about an inch and a half long, thick and puckered. It's from a knife.

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones
Hah.

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

I have a couple of facial scars all of which were from me being a dick as a kid, my arms are actually torn up a treat (owning a great many cats for a great many years), plus some minor self harm all unconciously done when I was nervous, I have a couple on my hands from various cookery burns, slipping with modelling knives, etc. and I have a chest scar that I have no idea how I got.

kairahuu

kairahuu

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Its not that bad, but it is my scar from the surgery i went through to get a tumor taken out of my chest, i still cant feel inbetween the scars from the nerve damage, and the surgery was about 5 years ago

404890_10150517925210009_1219279404_n.jp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users