Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Earring Styles For 2 Piercings In Each Ear?

- - - - - earrings piercing style

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

CrypticXFeathers

CrypticXFeathers

Tortured Rose

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Go Away

I recently got a 2nd piercing in my ears and was wondering if anyone has any ideas for what kind of earrings to wear with it?

Pic is provided~ I thought maybe getting 1 or 2 sets of really small hoop earrings to wear in both holes kinda like this (just the look of the hoop earrings): http://cbssacramento...-ink-tattoo.jpg

other thoughts -- well I currently have 14g in my 1st holes, and probably something like 18g in my newer piercings... maybe if theres a look I could get with those sizes in mind -- using earrings likes what I have, a pincher, or curved barbell earrings, anything of the sort... and whatever else would go with it in the 2nd holes (?) I also have a pair of black gem studs and just black ball stud earrings if that helps...

btw -- my overall style (just to help envision what I could wear in my ears with how I look otherwise):

I like black and (some) blue colors, I wear black skinny jeans and most black shirts with random stuff like Gir and Skelanimals and few anime, always wearing my Gir hoodie, and black high tops. My hair is darkish brown, short with side bangs and one long swooped fringe I like to have. I tend to style myself after the emo look, even though I'm probably not emo, but I love the style and think it looks cool, so yeah...

any suggestions for what kind of earrings to wear with having 2nd piercings and all? plz provide example images if you can! thx!!

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Whatever you want. I wore just hoops for awhile, then moved up to pinchers when I stretched up. Now it's plugs, or tunnels in the first and plugs in the seconds.

Hoops, curved barbells, pinchers, etc in firsts. Studs, etc in seconds. Or double it up.

You seem like you're overthinking things a lot.

CrypticXFeathers

CrypticXFeathers

Tortured Rose

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Go Away

ok. thx for your input -- I guess I would need to play around with whatever I can find~ :)

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

ok. thx for your input -- I guess I would need to play around with whatever I can find~ :)

Pretty much. You'll find that some stuff works and some stuff just doesn't.

LauraW

LauraW

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band All Time Low

Yeah, just have a play around. Get 3 for 2 on some different pieces from Blue Banana or somewhere, then you're not spending as much. I stumbled onto the jewellery I now love by accident, it just takes experimentation.

ArciaEa

ArciaEa

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Country
  • US State:South Dakota
  • Fav Band ArciaEaET
I suggest you respect your parents and wait until youre 18. For now, just play around with fake piercings and other stuff.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: earrings, piercing, style

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users