Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nationality And Race

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

Is there a nationality you find particularly attractive? Or is this something I only experience?

What about race?

For me I find Jordanian girls very attractive when they're not wearing full hijab. Or black girls are attractive. Damn this sounds weird hah. I just wondered if I was the only one who found specific race or nationality more attractive. Black girls are attractive to me because they always seem to be happy no matter what happens and their figure is really pleasing on the eyes at least ever since a girl I dated in high school. Jordanians are really humble people and a lot of girls don't wear make-up there. There's just something attractive about people who are a bit rough around the edges or don't mind just hanging with friends late at night on the street. It's the personality I can't really explain. Jordanian accent tho. Oh man.

I can't be the only one who experiences this peculiarity?

EMOBOMB

EMOBOMB

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Hawaii
  • Fav Band Clan of Xymox
  • Fav Song Fallen Angels. BVB

Hi, I´m Caucasian and I and have met some cheerful girls from the Philippines.

I think it is exciting because they are different from myself.
Speak of skin color, is probably simply color, I think all the dark-skinned have white palms and soles.
Maybe best to add that Philippine boys also are happy, there are certainly some here on emocorner.

RunningWithWolves

RunningWithWolves

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Australian woman
Swedish Woman
Russian Woman
Japanese Woman
Native American Woman
Mexican woman
Ukraine Woman
And of course emos :D even though emo does not count as a nationality

torturedninja2

torturedninja2

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Certain Caucasian women

Most Mexican women

All black women

I don't know if how I say "black women" sounds racist or not, and I don't know if I'm the only person that feels that way. :/

EMOBOMB

EMOBOMB

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Hawaii
  • Fav Band Clan of Xymox
  • Fav Song Fallen Angels. BVB

Don´t forget Antarctic women.

There are some who are born on the bases, and then it will be written in their passports.

That´s exotic !

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

I always find black guys and asian guys go to one of two extremes for me - they're either ridiculous, tear my clothes off right now hot, or else I feel absolutely nothing. Lately though, I've been finding more and more black men really attractive - particularly if they dress well, oh my. :o I would say in terms of overall 'race', not nationality, black is probably the second most attractive race to me (Although at the moment I'm only really considering caucasian, asian, middle eastern, etc - not countries). 

To be honest, white is default to me - I grew up in a place that's extremely white dominant, the country as a whole is still remarkably white-majority (I can probably list on one hand the number of people in my class of 112 who are non-white, for example - same went for my previous university, high school, I don't think there even was a non-white person in my primary school... it's just how it was/is here).

Nationality wise, I don't find a lot of Spanish guys attractive either. A hot French or Greek man...  ;)

I can't imagine you being with a black dude. You seem like a white only person, which, as you say is default for you.

Black dudes... Is it the mythical BBC?

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

As a member of the historically tolerant German people, with a portion of hospitable Russian blood, born and raised in the warm and welcoming former East-Germany, I have no preference at all. I suppose I ‘prefer’ white women as a purely automatic reflex because when I grew up in Erfurt, there were very few non-whites there, so anytime I would see a non-white, I wouldn’t think in terms of ‘beautiful’ or ‘ugly’ (or whatever else), but I would only notice that they’re not white.

But with living in multicultural cities like Antwerp, Bonn and Köln, that view has changed quite a bit. I still don’t have an ethnic preference, though. Now it’s just a lot more natural and easy to appreciate a person’s appearance without ethnicity overwhelming all other considerations. Clothing, makeup, gait, stance, body language etc tend to be more important than pure physical beauty on first view for me.

An ex-girlfriend of mine was Armenian, and she had a unique beauty, though. Softly olive skin, pitch-black hair and eyes that were almost black too, but without seeming ‘too’ exotic. Quite special.

Bloodzerĝ

Bloodzerĝ

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Nope, but fuck niggers, spics, gays, and jews! MERICA!
Hahaha I hate everyone I wanna go die lol funny guess I only hate myself xD hahahahaha yay

br(d)ead

br(d)ead

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Idaho
  • Fav Band Tokio Hotel
  • Fav Song Faint by Linkin Park

I used to be Mexican

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

I don't know if I'm going to sound naive or whatever, but I don't really understand this 'race' thing. It always confuses me. They categorise people by their ethnicity, religion, colour?

There's a distinction I'd like to make between attraction and finding someone physically appealing, and I don't know if this will make sense, so bear with me. 

If I find someone physically appealing, I think they're good looking - Spanish, Italians, French, English, Americans, South and South East Asians. It doesn't matter to me if you're white, black or some kind of Asian (with the exclusion of English and French black guys; they are absolute babes.), from either of those places, I'll think you're cute, sure, but the majority of the time, I wouldn't look twice. I'm not really that attracted to anyone of my own ethnic group(s?) either, I don't find the majority of the white English or South/South East Asians attractive. 

I don't know why, but there's always something that is lacking there. I don't know how to describe it, but everyone has an aura about them and sometimes they're too refined or it's the dialect, mannerisms etc. that just aren't appealing. (Like black british versus black americans, it's the accent that is the deciding factor.)

I'm usually attracted to Russian, German, South Korean (I'm making this distinction because the guys I squee over have all been from S.Korea.) and Chinese guys. I'm more attracted to someone who is physically very different to me, Asians - different eye shapes are incredibly sexy. Skin colour also, tan and dark skin is ridiculously attractive, I usually don't like white guys, but if their skin is sun kissed or golden, then I find them more attractive.

...So I don't know if it's what I'm finding attractive, or if it's bordering on fetishism tbh. 

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

You just used like 4 paragraphs to reveal absolutely zero information or insight into anything. I applaud your efforts. You basically just said "yeah some people are attractive and some aren't"

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

I'm usually attracted to Russian, German, South Korean (I'm making this distinction because the guys I squee over have all been from S.Korea.) and Chinese guys. I'm more attracted to someone who is physically very different to me, Asians - different eye shapes are incredibly sexy. Skin colour also, tan and dark skin is ridiculously attractive, I usually don't like white guys, but if their skin is sun kissed or golden, then I find them more attractive.

You just used like 4 paragraphs to reveal absolutely zero information or insight into anything. I applaud your efforts. You basically just said "yeah some people are attractive and some aren't"

..Did you even read my post? I listed what nationalities attract me, as well as generic physical traits. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users