Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trying To Be Kicked Out Of School

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Lost life

Lost life

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Black veil brides
  • Fav Song Knives and pens

Basictlly im trying to be kicked out of my school and need ideas on how to be  kicked out ?

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Why are you trying to be kicked out of school?

KittyKatKaylaRae

KittyKatKaylaRae

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Do as I say I'm an expert at this!

A:pull the fire alarm(boring but whatevv's)

B:Pant's someone(hilarious but overdone)

C:bring smokes to school(tell someone you have them who you know will tell a administrative person)

D:Make someone fear you then beat the shit out of them!

E:Put beer in a bottle and drink it!

F:idk what else to say so yeah!

don't threaten someone that will get you suspended not expelled.    depending on what is in your hand

TM87

TM87

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I've been kicked out of school twice. Once for fighting, once for bringing a snake. 

Alzran

Alzran

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Regardless of your reasons regarding why, trying to get kicked out of school is a foolish quest to begin with. 

Lost life

Lost life

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Black veil brides
  • Fav Song Knives and pens

thanks and i just had enough and need a way    out mnum wont let me walk so  i have to be kicked out lol

KittyKatKaylaRae

KittyKatKaylaRae

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

threaten someone and hope they get scared.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Getting kicked out of school is not a good thing to do. No matter how much you think school sucks. Being someone who left school a long time ago, with a lot of regrets, being kicked out will not help you get a job in later life. You may think they don't look that far back, but I'm telling you they do. Sure, you might think, well by the time I need to get a job, it will be so long ago. 

But, it's about the reputation you will get afterwards. Think about it, you get kicked out for whatever reason. You will then have to go to another school, now news travels fast, so, you're now in a new school, and people will know why, because someone will know someone who knows someone. So you either, get laughed at for it being a petty reason, or you will be the bad ass new kid. Now, say the 2nd scenario plays out, the people/group of friends that will be attracted to you will be the trouble makers, and before you realise what is happening you'll be in with the trouble makers with no way out. And end up being in trouble for the rest of your life. 

my advice? Stay in school kid. Just wait it out, you're not there forever. :)

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

You realise if you get kicked out of school now, you'll be put into other mandatory education right? And even if that wasn't the case, you'd still be that one kid who got kicked out and didn't even make the slightest effort to better themselves. You might hate school for whatever reason, but you're not special, most kids hate school. Besides, what if you had that mentality in the real world? "Got a job guys but I hate it how can I get fired?" "I have a 2 year old, what's the best way to get rid of it?"

KittyKatKaylaRae

KittyKatKaylaRae

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

lol, knee your boss in the balls and put the 2 year old in a wicker basket down a river like Moses.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

^Really? 

I don't know what this place is coming to. But, Steve has a point. You will end up going to another school, probably a school for trouble makers, and it will most likely be a hell lot worse than the school you're in now.

RunningWithWolves

RunningWithWolves

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Dont get kicked out of school, Learn as much as you can so you can be in a good job as soon as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users