Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is It Weird If...

ex contact

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CakeHappens

CakeHappens

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band A day to remember
...I wish my ex boyfriend Happy Birthday?

We broke up a year and a bit a go, and it did not end nicely - mostly on his part, by that point I just wanted out and away from his shit. We haven't spoken since and I didn't do this last year (was still a bit fresh) but I've been thinking about him recently and he's still in my online calendar, so his name was on every screen I own today as a birthday reminder.

I dont care if he talks back, I dont even live near him anymore, but we were together almost 4 years, and we both caused each other a lot of grief, and it kinda feels like the nice thing to do?

I dont know. any thoughts?

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

I think, maybe you should wish him happy birthday. Who knows, he may want to talk back but not know how to. It could be what he's waiting for. 

Or he might not, but at least you tried. And there is no harm in trying! :) 

You could even end up being friends, it's not like anything bad can come from it seeing how you live quite far apart, but yeah. Just do it, you'll probably regret it if you don't. 

Silently Screaming

Silently Screaming

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

No. I don't think so :) I think you were just being nice! :)

AZgirl480

AZgirl480

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arizona
  • Fav Band Skillet
  • Fav Song Forgiven

It's your choice.

I would say it depended on how he treated you. Was he an abuser? If yeah, then I wouldn't but if he wasn't then go ahead and do it.

good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users