Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

School.. Help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Silently Screaming

Silently Screaming

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Ok. I am going into 7th grade and I'm really worried. For one no one in middle school wants to dress to show who they are or to show the music. Everyone is conforming and dressing in the latest fashion. I'm alone at school. I'm worried about being bullied and sense I'm by myself what am I supposed to do? Also can the school ask me to change my hair back to its normal color? I mean I know Catholic schools do that but I go to a local school. BUT my school is more strict than most. We aren't even allowed to wear hats. Also I'm on the bigger side and I want to wear some stuff at hot topic.  But it's to small. I have to wear guys shirts if I want a shirt and I can't even fit Into the bottoms. What do you suggest for bottoms? I like jeans but I can't find skinny jeans that fit me. Thanks in advance for any replies. :)

Grimmy

Grimmy

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Every school doesn't allow hats lol also just be yourself if anyone gives you shit about it tell a adult if that don't work pop em

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Just do whatever makes you comfortable. No one usually remembers middle sxhool anyway.

Silently Screaming

Silently Screaming

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Cool. Thanks :)

AZgirl480

AZgirl480

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arizona
  • Fav Band Skillet
  • Fav Song Forgiven

Unless it is against the dress code, your school cannot force you to change your hair or your outfit. That being said, if your hair is really bright or eye catching, they can make you change it because "it will be a dristraction to others" but other than that, it's fine :)

Jr. High was probably the most stressful part of school. My friends either ditched me or moved to another school, I would get pushed around by the 9th graders My boyfriend at the time dumped me to be with this really pretty girl, and even worse, I had the worst back to school haircut so I wore a huge baggy black jacket with a hood. I was alone for both 7th and 8th grade. It is hard to keep who you really are, especially in jr. high and high school. Just try and stay away from peer pressure and do not listen to people who are trying to hurt you.

If you are okay with shopping at other places besides Hot Topic, I would try looking at target or Walmart. They do have some nice jeans of all sizes and different makes. Also, if you know your pant size, I would suggest shopping online for Hot Topic. They usually have more styles and sizes online than they do in the store.

Good luck with school! It does get easier as time goes on! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users