Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Do I Dooooo?!?!?!?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Silently Screaming

Silently Screaming

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hi. So I'm getting my hair cut this Sunday and I don't know what style or color? I was going to get it cut and styled to look like Andy's long hair but, I'm second guessing it. Also what color should I die it? I want to die it either fire red or electric blue. Or maybe those would both look horrible on me? And my brother told me in this pic I looked high. No I am not high. Lol

Attached Files

Grimmy

Grimmy

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Erh me gerd I have a idea make your hair electric blue add a tad of purple on the back ends of your hair then put black on your bangs :3 also I live in New Hampshire too :P

Silently Screaming

Silently Screaming

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

That's cool but my mom only agreed to one color. :\ lol.

Grimmy

Grimmy

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Aww that sucks

red wrist

red wrist

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I think elektric blue because it would look good with your skin tone. :) I hope I helped you a little :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users