Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Don't Know What To Do Anymore

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ThatOneKid21

ThatOneKid21

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

*Please don't judge me*   I've been having bad luck for at least 2 months now. Everything is falling apart and going away. It doesn't help that my past relationships haven't been going well. I cut myself many times and I don't even notice until afterwards that I count how many times I do it. Today was 25 so I have 81 cuts altogether. I've been doing this weird thing and I'm gonna have a brain MRI. This is all happening so fast. It really doesn't help that I don't know my actual family to give me advice. I've ran away and tried to commit suicide. My family thinks I'm crazy, I hear voices in my head, and my life is just too fucked up....I really just need someone that can kinda understand what's happening.

Please talk to me.

AZgirl480

AZgirl480

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arizona
  • Fav Band Skillet
  • Fav Song Forgiven

You can message me any time you want!