Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why Don't I Feel Anything Anything.?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ThatOneKid21

ThatOneKid21

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Mkay. I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't feel any emotion anymore. No love, hate, pain, happiness. Nothing...I just...don't know what to do........

Luisman

Luisman

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Nirvana
  • Fav Song Dumb by Nirvana
I'm right there with you. Although the causes are numerous. From bad relationships, broken hearts, insults, bad school history and employment as well as broke. The love of my life left, and I always miss her daily. I turned my life around a full 360 "Full Circle" after she guaranteed I'd never change. I'm the nicest guy in the world. And am now accepting the fact I might never see her again. And things won't change. And I feel more mature than most in my high school. Btw I'm a 20 yr old graduating senior. Maybe I'm going numb? Or just don't care anymore?!? And now I even see my own family as a little above other people.

Luisman

Luisman

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Nirvana
  • Fav Song Dumb by Nirvana
Also I know I should have put this in the advice section. But yea. I'm now the most forgiving person as well as caring and trustworthy. But why do I feel numb?

fuckin33

fuckin33

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

State of elevation. means you've found something in between the timeline of your life and let it devour you. Now you feel nothing, because the illusion cannot perceive you anymore. I reckon that's freedom in my book but that's just me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users