Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So Tired And Bored.. Of Life.

Depressed Poor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Luisman

Luisman

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Nirvana
  • Fav Song Dumb by Nirvana
Ok so here it is. I'm tired and bored of life. Yea yea I know I shouldn't be saying that but it's true. I'm not looking to be felt sorry for or to be put down for my opinions. Just understood for once. I have a post in the H&A Forum (Help and Advice) explaining part of how I feel. Now things just made a turn for the worst. First things first.
I'm poor ok? (If you want to laugh at me for it go ahead, better yet talk about how much of a whiny shitty looser I am. I know you will anyway.)
Yea I'm poor. I used to have everything. Now I can't keep a single dollar in my pocket. What a turn eh?
Barely able to pay rent.
I'm still in school finishing my last year in high school all because of my brother.
He's lazy. And I can't afford college. The army is the only answer I can think of. And it's sad because I don't want help from "the government". I'm a Mexican ok? Laugh and lol all you want. I'm not a "citizen" so I can't get help. They want me to freeze and die. Even then I don't want to be seen as another "Mexican on wellfare" Fuck that!! So I'd rather get sent off to a random place for bootcamp then a godforsaken desert country waiting for my helmet to be hung off the side of a bridge with others. But hey if I make it I'll get my citizenship and college money and a beautiful yearlong wait for treatment from the VA every time I'm sick! Ugh I would have my life together if it weren't for my older brother leaching off my family!! Hell it would be nice if I had a warm coat and jeans without holes. I don't need $40 jeans from the mall. People piss me off driving around in a ford F150 thinking their better than everyone else. Come on bully me because of how I look and meet my .45!! *Takes a deep breath* yea well that's me. I'm running out of money and time. Wtf!

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Why would anyone laugh at you for being poor or laugh at you for being Mexican...

How is still being in high school your brother's fault?

"He's lazy"

"And I Can't afford college" 

So what does he have to do with any of that. You control your own actions, not others.

Luisman

Luisman

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Nirvana
  • Fav Song Dumb by Nirvana
I had to leave school in order to get a job and pay for my rent. My parents kicked me out, real early. I was 16. And I've been working/ going to school since. My brother hasn't done much. And I had to take care of him when he was sick. And now I have to find a way to stay up this month. Thing is I don't have the money. It will be a while before I can even finish school. And I can't afford college.
I don't want to be homeless until I graduate.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Depressed, Poor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users