Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Age Gap Relationships?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
715 replies to this topic

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
i dont think it makes a diff. if ur the same maturity level& stuff, do u?
have u evr had an age gap relationship?

xXSelbstmord LacheltXx

xXSelbstmord LacheltXx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Fav Band Kill Hannah
  • Fav Song nobodys home
when i was fourteen i went out with a guy that was 19 and we had relly strong feelings for eachother. but then hes family found out and he got in shit coz i was so young. and then we broke up it was realy har coz i loved him so much it took me months to stop crying at night and i still think about him. :Cry:

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
awwwww....
im srry..
:_( *hugs*

xRiddlex

xRiddlex

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
aww sad to hear that :/
I've had a bf that was almost 6 years older but it didnt work because he was taking things waaaaay too serious...
but it wasnt the maturity that was the problem, just his personality and i cant say i miss him

But i dont think the age matters wink.gif

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
yeah i dont think so either...

xRiddlex

xRiddlex

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Yeah i get what you mean and i agree
Maybe it better to be in the same age cause then you have the same things to go through?
Like going to school, searching for a place to live and so on

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
yeah...
totally

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
thats interesting...what do you think about a 12 yr old with a 17 yr old? is that okay too? or is that where we draw the line? i mean i agree with the whole "age is just a number" and that its the maturity level that counts but is it okay? lets say that the 12 yr old was as mature, if not more mature than a 14-15 yr old. is it okay now? interested in learning the replies...

iheartmusic

iheartmusic

Tortured Rose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
The biggest gap for me is 2 years..which is nothing really...to me, it doesn't really make a difference if the 2 people really like each other...

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
so you are saying that any age gap is okay, as long as the two people are attracted to you eachother...

iheartmusic

iheartmusic

Tortured Rose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
For me, it is...unless it's like 21 and 11 or something crazy like that...but yeah, if you really like her (or him) and she's as mature or more mature than someone older, i see nothing wrong with it. biggrin.gif

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
i agree...thank you..........

lonely&depressed

lonely&depressed

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
i don't think age gaps are a problem....i'm getting this off my mother who was married to my dad even tho she was 8 years older then him...and now there's my stepdad who is 12 years then her...

personally...i prefer older ppl...there more muture...still dickheads tho.....i'm 19 and there is this guy who's 26 that works rite next door me....i thought summit was gonna happen between us cso we got really close but then he turned out to like guys...(i'm not saying i'm not bothered bout that) he cud ov got wid any guy...but wen it was wid one ov my close mates then that changed eveything sad.gif

anyway bk to the topic....it doesn't matter how old sumone is....it's the love thats the most important part...if you love somone than age isn't a problem smile.gif

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
My current bf is 8 yrs older than me

rayne666

rayne666

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i thinks its like the older ppl get the less it matters, most ppl wud b shocked if an 11 yr old was datin a 17 yr old or watever but not if a 20 yr old was dating someone whos 26 same age gap but i spose its cause ther at a different stage of life.

jayjay

jayjay

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
well i did onec go out w/ some one 6 years older then me but it din't turn out so well he broke up with me and that make me sad til now sad.gif java script:emoticon('sad.gif')
Sad

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
(xx l0ne.s0ul xx)
thats interesting...what do you think about a 12 yr old with a 17 yr old? is that okay too? or is that where we draw the line? i mean i agree with the whole "age is just a number" and that its the maturity level that counts but is it okay? lets say that the 12 yr old was as mature, if not more mature than a 14-15 yr old. is it okay now? interested in learning the replies...

NO i dont think a 12 w/ a 17 yr old is OK.
i agree...there is a point to draw the line.
i agree with was rayne666 said:
i thinks its like the older ppl get the less it matters, most ppl wud b shocked if an 11 yr old was datin a 17 yr old or watever but not if a 20 yr old was dating someone whos 26 same age gap but i spose its cause ther at a different stage of life.

u have a point.
point taken.
but anyways, everyone should just use there own judgement/...
jayjay:im sowwy 4 u...:_(

*Abattoir-Asphyxiate*

*Abattoir-Asphyxiate*

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
yea once i dated a person tht was 5 years older than me but hey it was love then

Mentally.Deranged

Mentally.Deranged

Wise one

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts
biggest age gap i had was 1 year two dif ppl though

age doesnt matter the one i love deeply said that to me and i smiled the biggest smile ever. but if it feels right then its ok as long as he doesnt pressure you to do drugs or drink or smoke biggrin.gif :wink:

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
I have a stronger connection with people younger than me
but that is mostly probably cause i am protective.
but i try not to open up to people as much, because i have been
stabed in the back so many times,
my heart has been shattered to many times.

But i feel i have a stronger connection with people younger than me or somtime people same age. or a bit older than me.

Demi
xoxox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users