Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Long Distance Relationships

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RunningWithWolves

RunningWithWolves

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

So the topic of long distance relationships, would you ever do it? How far would the distance be? do you think its a good idea.

By long distance im not talking 3 hours drive im talking +6 hours or a plane to another country!

xox(HiddenAngels)xox

xox(HiddenAngels)xox

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Three Days Grace
  • Fav Song I Am Machine

Well, I think that the people who are in long distance relationships are truly in love, because it is SO easy to be a couple if you see each other everyday. They have to be the most patient people to wait MONTHS to see their significant other face to face, to hold them in their arms again. True love surpasses all distance, space, and time, and a long distance relationship has to overcome all of that. So I guess, in short, yes, I would. And if we could make it work, I'd know that I would spend the rest of my life with him, even if we were apart. I'd know that I had found the other piece to this broken puzzle that is life, and that even if life is one disappointment after another, I have someone to go through it with...

...So, yeah, I would be okay with a long distance relationship.

Mayhem Catastrophe

Mayhem Catastrophe

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Honestly I tried long distance once and yes it was more than 3 hours away. It didn't work out because I guess that if you try to have a relationship you need that physical bond with the other person. Not just a talk over the phone of skype. But thats just my view on it. Some people seem to make it work.

Alzran

Alzran

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

I've been been in long-distance relationships almost exclusively. And, after spending a nearly a year and a half single, and vowing vehemently to never engage in another long-distance relationship, a friend who lives 6 1/2 hours away and I have decided to "try things out". -shrug- 

Wings.For.Eros

Wings.For.Eros

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Washington
  • Fav Band Tesseract
Long distance relationships are certainly lacking, not being able to be there leaves a lot to be desired, I would not mind driving for many hours twice a week to see someone that is significantly far, but if the person lives too far so that I have no way of being there often then that would not work at all.

alexia z cobra

alexia z cobra

Delicate Snowflake

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arkansas
  • Fav Band my chemical romance
  • Fav Song teenagers
My sister got engaged through a long distance relationship the funniest thing ever to me about it is the last time she saw him in person she hated his guts and she gave him permanent knee damage.

littlemissnobody

littlemissnobody

Delicate Snowflake

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
How did she do that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users