Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bisexual And Proud :)

- - - - - Sexuality

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

crazywild101

crazywild101

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Black veil brides
  • Fav Song In the end
Okay so I just posted this because I was extremely confused about my sexuality for a long time. I guess you could say I was bi curious for a while but anyway. I always wondered what it would be like to be with girls but I was always the only one. The only emo,the only one who was into experimenting and since I have lived at a very conservative all girls boarding school for about 5 years i never had the chance to try things out. But luckily I found a friend who was also bi and we kinda discovered everything together. Although we aren't dating anymore I still have a great connection with her. So I have officially confirmed my sexuality- sorry I justw anted to share that

alakazam

alakazam

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance

Oh, this is awesome! Congratulations!

Why did you live at a girls' boarding school for 5 years? Did your parents take you there?

crazywild101

crazywild101

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Black veil brides
  • Fav Song In the end

Oh, this is awesome! Congratulations!

Why did you live at a girls' boarding school for 5 years? Did your parents take you there?

Thank you :)

Yes my parents sent me to boarding school because they wanted me to become English and they also didn't really have time for me so yeah that was the only option.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexuality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users