Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Starting High School

high school

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ThatOneKid21

ThatOneKid21

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

So I'm starting high school in a couple of weeks. I'm not gonna have any old friends that'll help me make new ones. I don't wanna go insane so someone help me.

WhoWillSaveYourSoul?

WhoWillSaveYourSoul?

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Halestorm
  • Fav Song Mz.Hyde

Don't worry so much. Trust me high school is not as tough as it seems. This is where you really come into your own as a person. People will say high school sucks, it can suck. Only if you let it though. 

Just chill, making friends is easy. Go up...say hi ESPECIALLY be brave. Cowards don't win, although just be yourself.

Don't be too judgmental. Stick to your morals there going to help you get through don't give into peer pressure, unless you want too.

Be flexible. Breathe. Just put on your best clothes, put your best foot forward and "Boom" easy!! Good luck.  Saying "No" or not going with the group..is not a weakness its a strength.

Don't be a bitch. Its easy!! Good luck. High school is only hell if you let it. Don't forget they are just like you, worried about their first day, worried if they'll be liked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users