Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fantasy Rp-vampire/werewolves

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1128 replies to this topic

Geist

Geist

Comrade Fail

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts
This is the fantasy RPG. If you wish to participate I will need a bio and a class. No godmodding.

The classes you can choose from are Vampire, Werewolf, and Human.

Official Rules For Vampirism
1. Vampires must feed at least once every 3 days.
2. Vampires are not burned by crosses.
3. Vampires can be killed by conventional weapons, but they can take more of a beating than a human can, so its difficult to do this, to say the least.
4. Vampires can walk in sunlight, but it weakens them slightly.
5. Vampires possess no superhuman abilities besides their tougher constitution.

Official Rules for Werewolves
1) Silver Bullets.
Silver bullets are not insta-kill. However, a silver bullet that is lodged in a werewolves', or a human host's body, will kill them in approximately 24 hours unless it is removed. Multiple silver bullets will reduce this time, of course, as in 4 silver bullets means the wolf has 6 hours to live.
2) You become a 'full' werewolf under the full moon. If you manage to hide yourself inside or elsewhere, with no moonrays touching you, you can evade this effect.
3) A werewolf always has his heightened sense of smell and hearing, even in human form. In werewolf form, they possess superhuman reflexes and speed.
4) As a 'full' werewolf, they are filled with rage and bloodlust and will attack with unnerving ferocity. They still possess a sense of self preservation, and fill not fight to the death if it is avoidable. In this state they lack the ability to distinguish between friend and foe.
5) It is impossible to identify werewolves in human form. When in human form, silver bullets are just as, not more or less, effective as regular bullets.

Official Rules for Humans
1. Just use your head.
2. If a human could't feasibly survive it, neither will your character. Don't try to tell me that your character could get hit by eight cars and then walk away.

Please post your bios if you wish to play.

Toxic.Addiction

Toxic.Addiction

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
Sure, I'm in.
Name : Vandana
Class : Vampire
Attitude : Shy and quiet, but not controlable when in a rage.

fdarkfalexf

fdarkfalexf

Criminally Insane

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts
Human Campaign

I lay down some traps, made of silver, with crosses in them, then a crossbow with silver bolts (The more silver, the more damage, right?)
then i have a UV generator (Basically just an orb of light) that weakens the vampires enough so i can shoot them down with my 2 guns that i carry. also i have 6 silver knives, and 2 crosses.
Nerve Gas and a gas mask, stuns them all so i can destroy them.

A soundwave gun that shoots high pitched frequencies far beyond human compacity. (i have one in my basement for the rats) the sound irritates them so much that they won't even bother with me and just move on.

Werewolf Campaign

Travel in packs. therefore, any threats of single vampires would be futile and no human could carry enough firepower. from there it is simple.

Vampire Campaign

Talk in a phony romanian accent.
then i would turn into a bat 90% of the time, and only morph when there is a human in sleep.
if that doesn't work, vampiric seduction would pwn everyone

OHMYLOVELYGOSH

OHMYLOVELYGOSH

Twitter = GreenTeaMonster + YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,921 posts
Name: Robbie
Race: Human
Age 19
Height: 6ft
Weight: 128lbs

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
I thinks i'll try a werewolf this time. A gall once again.

Name: Katherine
Class: Werewolf
Biometric: Tall, slender. 5ft 10 inch...Reddish brown hair. Green eyes.
Nature: quiet, calculating...generally tries to aboid revealing her nature.

LiveToRegret

LiveToRegret

Ruler of all

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,774 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band We The Kings
Name: Sophie
Race: Human
Intelligence: Quite alot. :-)

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
i'm in =D

name: kasey
class: vampire
height: umm 5'5"
weight: 100 [im tiny lol]
attitude: quiet when i need to be, loud when i want to be. open-minded to some people. yet secretive about some things.

stars and broken gutairs

stars and broken gutairs

i'm that knife in your back thats twists and causes u pain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arkansas
  • Fav Band AS I LAY DYING
  • Fav Song confined by as i lay dying!
Name: Estela
Class: Werewolf
Biometric: Tall, slender. 5ft 8 inch...jet black hair with blondish streaks.... hazel eyes
Nature:open minded,smart,does not care for identy and truly is violent, and random in a systematic way

Geist

Geist

Comrade Fail

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts
QUOTE (Freyj @ Mar 22 2008, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Human Campaign

I lay down some traps, made of silver, with crosses in them, then a crossbow with silver bolts (The more silver, the more damage, right?)
then i have a UV generator (Basically just an orb of light) that weakens the vampires enough so i can shoot them down with my 2 guns that i carry. also i have 6 silver knives, and 2 crosses.
Nerve Gas and a gas mask, stuns them all so i can destroy them.

A soundwave gun that shoots high pitched frequencies far beyond human compacity. (i have one in my basement for the rats) the sound irritates them so much that they won't even bother with me and just move on.

Werewolf Campaign

Travel in packs. therefore, any threats of single vampires would be futile and no human could carry enough firepower. from there it is simple.

Vampire Campaign

Talk in a phony romanian accent.
then i would turn into a bat 90% of the time, and only morph when there is a human in sleep.
if that doesn't work, vampiric seduction would pwn everyone

1. You only get one character.
2. That is a bit much for a human to carry.
3. Werewolves are just as prone to attack each other.
4. Vampires can't change into a bat or seduce people.
5. Crosses don't burn vampires.

JUST TO CLARIFY-In my first post I contradicted myself...silver bullets lodged in a werewolf in human form DO still have the 'death timer'.

Geist

Geist

Comrade Fail

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts
Enter NPCs

Jason Steelemont is a Devout Christian human who believes he is executing the Lord's will by purging all he sees as evil, namely, vampires and werewolves. He has a special bias against werewolves because he believes one killed his brother, although this is not true.

Patrick Goss is a human, a semi-important one. He is a lead detective with a drinking problem who specializes in violent crimes. He considers himself a skeptical man, and at the moment, does not think vampires or werewolves exist. He is trying to find whatever sick person is related to a recent string of seemingly random murders.

Zack Victorson is a vampire with a foul disposition. He feels as though the world is his oyster because as a vampire, he is elite. He has almost no value for human life since he believes all humans hate his kind.

In a police station in Los Angeles, California, a detective sighs. The tip lines turned up nothing so far. Just some lunatic claiming 'vampires.' It was almost absurd enough to make Patrick laugh. He didn't laugh much anymore ; he didn't need to when he crawled into a bottle. To make things worse, vampires seemed like the most plausible lead so far. Victims with holes in their neck and terrified looks on their faces. It wouldn't have been the first time vampires looked like the answer, he thought, remembering that sick fuck who stabbed people in the neck with screwdrivers a few years ago. He perused for a few more moments and then decided it was time to go home. He walked out the door of the police station and locked it behind him.

(OOC : Base your characters somewhere in LA or nearby)

Geist

Geist

Comrade Fail

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts
QUOTE (Geist @ Mar 22 2008, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Enter NPCs

Jason Steelemont is a Devout Christian human who believes he is executing the Lord's will by purging all he sees as evil, namely, vampires and werewolves. He has a special bias against werewolves because he believes one killed his brother, although this is not true.

Patrick Goss is a human, a semi-important one. He is a lead detective with a drinking problem who specializes in violent crimes. He considers himself a skeptical man, and at the moment, does not think vampires or werewolves exist. He is trying to find whatever sick person is related to a recent string of seemingly random murders.

Zack Victorson is a vampire with a foul disposition. He feels as though the world is his oyster because as a vampire, he is elite. He has almost no value for human life since he believes all humans hate his kind.

In a police station in Aurora, Colorado, a detective sighs. The tip lines turned up nothing so far. Just some lunatic claiming 'vampires.' It was almost absurd enough to make Patrick laugh. He didn't laugh much anymore ; he didn't need to when he crawled into a bottle. To make things worse, vampires seemed like the most plausible lead so far. Victims with holes in their neck and terrified looks on their faces. It wouldn't have been the first time vampires looked like the answer, he thought, remembering that sick fuck who stabbed people in the neck with screwdrivers a few years ago. He perused for a few more moments and then decided it was time to go home. He walked out the door of the police station and locked it behind him.

(OOC : Base your characters somewhere in CO or nearby[Denver])

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

Hearts & Shadows

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Helena-My Chemical Romance
Name: Shadow
Race: Vampire
Height: 5 11
Weight: 115
Background: Rogue vampire who is dedicated to destroying all other vampires, and then to one day create his own empire of vampires blooded by himself.
Other info is uknown.

[[yeah, i'm mostly the same dude as last time]]

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
Name: Kelly
Breed: Vampire
Attuide: nice

Geist

Geist

Comrade Fail

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts
I managed to royally screw up my edit...so for future reference, this is taking place near Denver, CO, NOT Los Angeles, CA.

CookieXCutter

CookieXCutter

dork you lovee :]

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Bc13
  • Fav Song BREE BREE!!!:D
Name-Kendall
Breed-Vampire
Age-13
Gender-Female
Attitude-nice......but not afraid to kick someone's ass
Looks-Athletic,dark brown hair with blonde highlights,tan skin and seductive brown eyes

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Cradle Of Filth, or HIM
I love RP I'll join

Name: Anne
Class: Vampire
Attitude: Quiet, Friendly, is a little rude to peole whom she doesn't like or know to well
Looks: Light brown layered hair to bottom of neck top layers have black streaks , Height: 5 ft 9', Pale skin, eyes change colour (brown, green, grey) alturnates between thoese, and slender.

Geist

Geist

Comrade Fail

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts
Okay guys, if you are playing, you need to post a few sentences about where your character is and what they are doing. They should be near the capital of Colorado, Denver, or the city of Aurora. Aurora is a suburban/rural city, but it is big. For a few years in a row it has been the fastest growing city in the U.S.A.

stars and broken gutairs

stars and broken gutairs

i'm that knife in your back thats twists and causes u pain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arkansas
  • Fav Band AS I LAY DYING
  • Fav Song confined by as i lay dying!
I've been here, near the mountains, in colorado springs.
*sniff's ground of colorado springs*
Somethings not right here....I smell fear all around....
And it excites me just a bit.
I don't know whats wrong with this disfunctional society but whatever it is...
I refuse for it to get to me!!!
So death and blood will be present and its no option either!
Estela is what you need to remember....and I will kill as many as I please!
*runs off to investigates*

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
Kelly is just heading back to my lair in the caves of the mountain south-east of Aurora when all of a sudden she hears a noise in the bush. Kelly stops an yell out "hello, whos there?"

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

Hearts & Shadows

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Helena-My Chemical Romance
Shadow is creeping through the house of a random human, he listens for even the slightest noise, and the slowly walks up the stairs into the bedroom of the human. He walks over to the man and bites him on his neck and drinks his blood.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users