Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Single Emo Boys

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Suicidal cutter

Suicidal cutter

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
I would like to have an emo boyfriend who knows what I am going through and so if you are single and emo post here...lol...I live in New Mexico, USA though...so those who live in other places...you rock anyways!! Mail me(it'll be private chat that way, at dragon@uphi.net) or post here! I wouldn't mind long-distance relationships either!! My name is Rebecca, but everyone I know call me Bex..so yeah... Talking Ear Off.gif sorry if i talk a lot....(or type a lot)

Jagged Hero

Jagged Hero

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
Hey....I'm single. I live in Indiana but you wanted singles to post...sooooo......ummm.....here I am. he he he....If you wanna talk ((I don't mind that you talk to much, you got something to say)) PM me and we can talk. i'm usually on this late but I'll try to talk as much as possible.

Suicidal cutter

Suicidal cutter

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
QUOTE (Mike Ink @ Mar 26 2008, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey....I'm single. I live in Indiana but you wanted singles to post...sooooo......ummm.....here I am. he he he....If you wanna talk ((I don't mind that you talk to much, you got something to say)) PM me and we can talk. i'm usually on this late but I'll try to talk as much as possible.

cool! how old are you? trust me I have a lot to say especially when i am down or mad or sad or whatever which is like 24/7/365 lol...but yeah thats awsome! btw--i'm 15

Jagged Hero

Jagged Hero

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
ya...wow...your young for me...I'm 19. So tell me what's going on. How was your day today? What made you smile? cry?

Striving for Progression

Striving for Progression

Music is my true addiction, the other drugs just help.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,408 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Radiohead
  • Fav Song Optimistic
meh, its not to bad, only a 4 year difference tongue.gif im single and live in Souther California.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users