Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fantasy Rp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1326 replies to this topic

Striving for Progression

Striving for Progression

Music is my true addiction, the other drugs just help.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,408 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Radiohead
  • Fav Song Optimistic
*someone thinks they canstalk me and avoid me finding out about it* he said under his breath, He continued to walk through the city, waiting for the assailiant to make a move.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she continued to walk, and looked up to see the vampire that attacked her following someone who was walking down the street
interesting.. she thought to herself

EMOATLANTIS

EMOATLANTIS

FALCON PUNCH

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
Atlantis sits, in the woods, on the limb of a tree, limber as she is, she leaps when she catches a far off noise. Her head shakes gently, her roses shiver in the air. "Is there anybody there?"
Great, I've been sitting here all night, up in my tree, and there's nobody about. I wonder why no humans are here... Her thoughts trail off when she hears the noise again, jumping into her tree, and crouching. Anything to avoid a fight... and she smelled a vampire. And since she had her roses, it was likely that noone smelled her.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she decided to see what Shadow was going to do.
she was good at hiding and keeping away from vampires, werewolves, and people. she jumped up onto a roof and silently watched shadow follow the man.

CookieXCutter

CookieXCutter

dork you lovee :]

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Bc13
  • Fav Song BREE BREE!!!:D
Kendall arrived home,unlocked the door and walked intide.The scented candles that she lit to avoid useing electricity made the house smell heavanly.She turned on her Radio and turned it all the way up.She didn't care that anyone within a mile could hear it, She needed to calm down.as 'I'm not OK' by My Chemical Romance boomed around her,she sat down on her couch and started re-reading New Moon.

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

Hearts & Shadows

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Helena-My Chemical Romance
He knows I'm following him, might as well do this. Shadow thought, as he caught up to the man.

Shadow ran up and pulled out his sword, and swung it at the man.

Striving for Progression

Striving for Progression

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,408 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Radiohead
  • Fav Song Optimistic
*Hes quick* he thought. He duck and swund his legs across the floor knocking the vampire back. He jumped and crouched on top of the street light*You mind telling me why you feel like attacking me out of the blue?* he asked

EMOATLANTIS

EMOATLANTIS

FALCON PUNCH

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
*crouches in her tree* "I need somebody!!!!" She screams at the sky. The footsteps/noises speed up. "Oh my god If that's someone, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she was ducked behind a chimney and watched as Shadow got taken out by the man.
she giggled a little, hoping it wasnt too loud for the man or Shadow to hear it.

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

Hearts & Shadows

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country
Shadow let the man bring him down, he knew that he would need to play dirty to kill him, "I'm just out hunting, nothing personaly I assure you." Shadow said calmly, before pushing him off.

Shadow then pulled out a small gun and pointed it at the mans head, "Silver bullets, I don't know if you are a vampire of a dog, becasue my senses are a little foggy right now, but I know this will hurt." He said.

EMOATLANTIS

EMOATLANTIS

FALCON PUNCH

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
Screams again. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME"

Jumps from tree, running in direction of city. when smells other vampires, stops and realizes... I don't have my roses.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she watched carefully, she wanted to leave but she was scared that they would see her.
oh well..if they see me maybe they wont attack. she thought uneasily
maybe it would be best if i stay here and wait for them to leave.
she looked thorough her Skeleanimals purse and found a piece of paper. she dropped her purse and her perfume rolled out,
"damn it!" she whispered
it rolled down the roof, where shadow and the man was.

Striving for Progression

Striving for Progression

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,408 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Radiohead
  • Fav Song Optimistic
He cocked his head to the side*Go ahead and try it. It might just be the last thing you do* he said calmly. He lept down from the light post *I like you, you have skills and potential. Maybe we will meet again sometime* he said as he turned and sprinted off into the inner city.

EMOATLANTIS

EMOATLANTIS

FALCON PUNCH

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
More desperate for the attention of the other vampires, strolls forward... Smelled perfume near the vampires. And leaps forward, up to the nearest roof. Sees somebody who seems to be fretting, and jumps to him/her.

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

Hearts & Shadows

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country
Shadow watched the man run off, he was dissapointed that the man left, but he didn't want to chase him. So instead he decided to go for a new kill.

Shadow went and picked up the bottle of perfume that the female vampire dropped, "I figured you would have the brains not to follow me, seems I was wrong." Shadow said, and he smashed the bottle.

"Now you have to die." He said, and shot three times at the vampire.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she was sitting there praying that shadow didnt see that.
then someone jumped on the roof
ohh crap she thought
"who..who are you?" she asked nervously and quietly, still cautious about Shadow.
then she heard a gun fire
"oh shit!" she cried falling backwards.
she jumped down off the rooftops in front of shadow, she had a knife in her back pocket and she wasnt afraid to use it.
she glared at shadow
"what the hell is your problem?" she hissed at him

CookieXCutter

CookieXCutter

dork you lovee :]

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Bc13
  • Fav Song BREE BREE!!!:D
Kendall jumped at the sound of gunfire.She knew it was close to her house,and she reached for the gun that she hel in the waistband of her jeans.she sat it in her lap,for easiey acssess.She turned her music down so that she could hear if anyone was approaching her,and then countinued reading.She would be ready if anyone tried to jump her.

EMOATLANTIS

EMOATLANTIS

FALCON PUNCH

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
Ducks and vanishes into the night. After the other who was being fought with.. I need somebody to protect me... or at least help me. "Please", I whisper, "Can you help me... I'm lost."

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

Hearts & Shadows

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country
Shadow fired three more shots at the vampire, and then jumped onto a car, and from there to the roof of the building.

"I don't have a problem, I'm just out hunting." He said, and swung his sword at her head.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she ducked and grabbed the hilt of his sword and jerked it out of his hands and swung the knife that was in her pocket and stopped it right at his neck
"as much as id love to stay here and chat i must get going."
she blew him a scarcastic kiss, ran down the roof, threw him his sword at his feet and jumped onto a nearby motorcycle and took off to the inside of the city.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users