Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Would You Kiss...

• Please log in to reply
20440 replies to this topic

Alzran

Alzran

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

I would like it to be known, before the site closes doors, that I am indeed Ben Toast. For what it's worth, having the most-replied-to thread in Games isn't really that big of a deal (okay maybe it tickles my ego just a tiny bit each time I look at it). But I will miss this website. I remember when Jess first joined, a month after I did. Now look at her, the admin. Of course, we can't forget Objet, bless her. I think all of us pretended to be cool when the site really only had its prime shortly before even I had joined. 

The original Kiss, Marry, or Push Off A Cliff thread was started by BringMeBackToLife, and had ended long ago with the cliff blown up and pool parties and what-have-you.

I remember OhMyLovelyGosh, and when he first posted "Last Person To Post Wins," aka "Small Talk & Chit Chat".

I remember before the software change.

I remember before I turned into a MASSIVE douchebag and became THE BIGGEST pain in the ass and forced the admins to ban me. 

I remember coming back.

I remember missing this place.

I'll never forget the people.

xRipleyx

yopi40

Faye, you're the bomb shiz yo.

I'll never forget the times.

Or maybe I will.

I'm drunk.

Good night, people.

Farewell, EC.

PS: Sorry, bloodzero, I would not kiss you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users