Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

High Stereotype Rp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
467 replies to this topic

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
jazmine stood in the hall way,getting her books out of her locker.she wondered if mikey(her bf) was gonna walk her to class to day.sometimes he did,sometimes he didnt.she got her last book out and closed it up.she did NOT want to g to class cuz she had a big test, but she knew she couldnt skip again.she turned around and saw mikey heading her way.she waved and smiled.

now some1 can come in as mikey,or a friend.

BloodyReaction

BloodyReaction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Washington
  • Fav Band Finger eleven
  • Fav Song Three Mile Wish-finger eleven
Kat taps Jaz on the shoulder and smiles. " how are you?" she waves to mikey and leans against the locker. "wanna skip class today? I heard their having a sale at hot topic...."

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
"o my god i would love to"she siad "i wasnt going to cuz of that big test,but ill tell matt(best friend) to copy the answers.hi mikey."she said"you talked me into it.can we go by my house first?i left my wallet there."

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
also that should be "high school stereotype"

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
Sydney skated out of school, she was NOT going to class today, she didn't study and if Mr. Wilson found out.....As Syd reached the mall she decided hey going into Vans or Hot topic wasn't a bad Idea as she went in she saw some girls in her class "Oi! Kat! Jaz! what'cha doing?"

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
"nothing really"she said elbowing kat in the ribs to show her a cool pair of earings.she walked across the store,saw a marilyn manson hoodie."o yea.im am getting this"she said putting it on.

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
"Nice choice!" Syd gave her some thumbs up "oh~ Cd's!" she skipped over to them and looked around, finding a rise against Cd, Syd reached in her skinny jeans pant to find nothing but pocket lint "damn" she swore.

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
"ok,"emily said to syd"i will ask the cash register lady about this jacket,you leave with the cd.meet me infront of vans in 15 mins.k?"she was so skilled at this shoplifting thing.she dd it all the time.

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
"ok operation shoplifift is a go!" Syd whisperd and she put it in her jacket and walked out. She reached Vans and waited outside for a while

(I g2g)

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
that should be jazmine,but my real name is emily,and i play a character named emily in another pr
my bad

jazmine asked the lady if the jacket was on sale.it was so she payed for it,put it on and headed for vans to meet syd

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
Its kay!

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
"hey syd"jazmine said coming up behind her"i see you got away with the cd,"she said laughing

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
"yup!" she gigled a bit before asking "the hoodie fit?" she asked slowly walking into Vans Jazz following

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
"yea.awsomely"jazmine sort of spun around to show her

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
"again I say nice choice! So hows it going with you and whats-his-face? the boyfriend of yours?" Syd said making small talk

Jagged Hero

Jagged Hero

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
((back at the school)) Matt felt a vibration in his pocket. He pulled out his razor to see what someone could be texting him right now. skipin 2 HT get anser 2 test wink.gif "Jazmine would do something like that to me. Good thing I studied all of last night so I don't have to think about it." u owe me BIG

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
jazmine laughed."yea i knowshe texted back "ill get you a cookie the size of your giant head!!!"

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
"who you texting?" Syd asked "ohh Micky! tellhim i said hi!"

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
"its not mikey.its matt you turkey!!!"she said laughing and showing her the screen

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
"oh I knew that! tell him I said Hi too fuck we have a test, can you get me the answers" she asked giving her puppy dog eyes "I'll be your best friend" the skater laughed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users