Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

High Stereotype Rp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
467 replies to this topic

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
{sorry i havent been on. lets just say jaz went to the bathroom}

"dude,what the fucks you problem!!!theyre only trying to be nice.but i wont waste my breath"she poked him in the chest."i dont care if you come to this party or not"she crossed her arms"you dont need to get such an attitude."jazmine almost laughed cuz she could tell by looking at him,nobody had EVER talked to him that way before.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she elbowed Jazmine in the ribs fairly hard
"be nice." she hissed at her.
she gazed back over at Tommy and said,
"ignore her. please come, you'd have so much fun!"

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band (I don't have a favourite)
  • Fav Song (N/A)
He glared at the girl who had just poked him.Then looked at the other girl,"WHy do you want me to come so badly?I don't even know you."he said to her.

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Cradle Of Filth, or HIM
[Do you mind if I join? and sorry that I'm late!]

Anne was looking for her black beanie hat in her locker, she was about to skip school once she found it, but it was missing. "Shit" Anne said to herself smaking the side of her locker. She slamed the door shut. Anne leaned agenst her locker, the hallway was pretty vacent execpt for a a group of people down the hall tormenting Tommy to come to a party....or was it Timmy? She couldn't remember his name at the moment but she was pretty sure it was Tommy. She glanced at them, Tommy looked really annoyed. Anne took her eyes off of them and looked in her bag [a black messenger bag, with a red heartagram on the side of it] to see if her beanie was in there, it was at the bottom of the bag, She picked it up and placed it on her head, the spikes at the back of her hair were probably ruined, She frowned.

[Anne's appearance: Anne is 5'8, pale, brownish or black hair to the bottom of her neck spiked at the back, and her bottom left lip is pierced and she will soon pirce the right one, At the moment she is wearing red skinny jeans, a black hoody, a gothic looking coat, and plain black converse with skull laces]

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
"beacause!" she thought for a moment. "beacause...theres people who would like to see you there and im only bugging you because you were glaring at us and looked rather lonely. i just wanted to be nice." she said, her tone sounding hurt in the sentence.

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
Anne walked over to the crowd of people down the hall
"Hello" Anne greeted "I heard you guys talking about the party." She paused looking at everyone. "I take it you are all comeing?" Anne asked curiously. She looked down the hall, No one else was in it.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she looked over at the girl who came up to them and nodded
"cept him." she jerked her thumb at Tommy. "he wont come for some reason. no matter how much we ask and beg him."
she paused for a second, looking at Tommy then back to the other girl
"so whats your name and are you comming to the party tommorow?" she asked her curiously

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
"I'm Anne. And I probably will be comeing if they have music I like then I'll probably stay for a while." Anne taped her black fingernails on her bag.
"And your name?" She asked.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she smirked.
"im there for the guys and music." she said, laughing a little. "im Zoey. this is Jazmine." she pointed to Jazmine then to Syd "and thats Syd."
she looked back over to Tommy then at Anne.
"pleased to meet ya."

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
Anne looked at them
"Nice to meet you too." Anne said, She glanced over at Tommy "He isn't that talkative is he?" Anne waved her hand infront of his face "hello?" She chuckeld "Wow. He is really out, It's weird, kinda zombish" Anne said.

[got to go, I'll be on tomorrow bye]

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she laughed.
"wow we're going to get along just fine." she smiled.
"yea he doesnt talk much apparently. he argues and fights but thast about it." she giggled playfully. "im just joking by the way."

[aw ok byee]

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
emily sort of half waved at anne.she was to busy with her glaring contest with tommy."you should really come.but dont if you dont want to.i dont think jordan would want your anti- social attitube to fuck (her/his?)party up.so FIX IT if you do."she crossed her arms "i like your bag"she said to anne nodding down at it

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
[his lol]

"ohh i do too!" she said admiring Anne's bag. "hot topic huh? i love that place."
she looked at her watch. 3 30.
"hey we better haul our asses outta hear unless we want to get caught by Principal Owens." she said quickly.
"ok im gone. ill call ya tonight Jazmine kay?"
she waved bye and skateboarded back home.

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
He glared at the female who had joined in the conversation,"I talk when I want to.And I'm not going to go to the goddamn party."he said getting annoyed at them.He glared at the ground.

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
she broke her stare from tommy and walked away.in the parking lot,she was shoked to turn around and see tmooy following her.she stopped,turned around,and waited for him"what do you want??"she said nastily

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
"Nothing."he said glaring at her.He turned around and walked back to his locker.

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
jazmine couldnt help it. this guy was so FRUSTRATING!!!!!!she picked up a lil rock and threw it at him.it hit him in the back of the head,but not very hard.she turned around and started walking away looking down at the ground

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
He was astonished and shocked at what she had just done.He quickly grabbed his switch blade and ran after her.He grabbed her by the shoulder and put the knife to her throat,"Leave me the fuck alone."he snarled angrily at her.He removed the blade from her throat and shoved her forward.He turned around,put the switch blade back in his pocket and walked back towards the school.So what I have a temper?Who gives a fuck?

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
emily tapped him on the shoulder "i a NOT afraid of you.there is nothing you can do to intemidate(sp?)me.my dad beats me,my dads raped me before.so why dont you just stop trying to scare people.if you wanna kill me,go ahead."she spread her arsm out"feel free.i wont mind i swear"

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
He glared at her,"Your not the only person who has a screwed up life."he snarled angrily,"I would actually trade my life for your life."He looked deep into her eyes,"If you want to die so much then why don't you kill yourself?"he asked solemnly.He was actually planing to do that very thing himself.He planned to do it tomorrow,he didn't know exactly when,but he would know soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users