Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Another Fantasy Rp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

Shadows

Shadows

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Evanescence
  • Fav Song Missing - Evanescence
Shad could feel the eyes of someone on him from behind. The people he'd been spying on hadn't given him anything to go on, so he leaned back, and feigned walking off in another direction. Once he was safely out of site, he climbed up a building and jumped down silently behind the person spying on him. He leaned closer, "its not nice to spy on people y'know."

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she jumped at the sound of a mans voice and she whipped her head around and glared at him
"and its not nice to sneak up on people either." she hissed.
she was close to his face and she could tell it was a vampire. she took one step back and relaxed, gazing at him curiously.
"why were you spying on those people?" she asked. she was still on gaurd, just in case he decided to attack.

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band (I don't have a favourite)
  • Fav Song (N/A)
He was entranced by the sword.When he finally snapped out of it the merchant who was selling this sword went somewhere.Excellent.Now I can steal it.He whispered a spell and the sword was deep in his coat pocket.He smiled demonically and walked off towards his castle.

Shadows

Shadows

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Evanescence
Shad wondered why the woman was wary of him. After all, he still looked like a 16 year old. Regardless, he decided to push the intimidation further and pulled the cloak from his face to reveal the huge vampire fang protruding from his mouth.

"Pah, since when should anyone have to answer to you, shade?" He said the word shade like it were diseased, hating it. "Who knows, maybe I was just out searching for my next meal? In any case, I don't see that it's any of your business. Why're you out so late?"

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

Hearts & Shadows

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Helena-My Chemical Romance
Shadow landed by a cave rumored to be home to many vampires, and then he mad Shadowsoar breath fire into the cave, making iti collapse. Then he lifted a hand and sealed off any way out of the cave.

"Ha, now my work is done. This is far to easy." He said, and then took off into the air again, this time heading for the castle of the Vindac Empire to collect his reward.

CookieXCutter

CookieXCutter

dork you lovee :]

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Bc13
  • Fav Song BREE BREE!!!:D
Kendall pulled her hoodie over her head when she saw another person walking down the street.She kept to herself,and countinued looking for anyone who looked like they could sell her stuff for an oijee bored.She suddenly whished she had brought her katana....It was dangerous to be on the streets alone at night without a weapon besides majic

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she snorted and her black eyes flickered with mischief
"its midnight. shades," she matched his disgusted tone, mockingly "tend to like the darkness. like vampires." she raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.
"im surprised you havent attacked me yet. thats a first someone hasnt attacked me on sight." she chuckled softly.
she had to strain not to roll her eyes at him, he was apparently trying to intimdate her
"oh, and you really arent that scary." she said.
she leaned foward to his face until she was only an inch or two away. she closed her eyes.
"try meeting the devil and you'll know what fear is." she breathed.
she opened her eyes and looked into his.
her eyes flickered with curiousity and mischief, she backed up from him and leaned against a wall, gazing at him.

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
As he walked down the street towards the Dark Forest,he saw a female without a weapon.But he walked on, ignoring her so he could get to his castle and study the sword he had just stolen.

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
"Then would you mind spareing me my life, I'll help you find what you need"Syd said in her normaal english accent.

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
As he entered the court yard he saw that nobody had broken into his castle.He unlocked the doors and entered his castle.It was a big castle and every footstep he took made an echo from the large rooms and marble/stone floors.He looked at the fireplace,muttered a spell and all of the fireplaces in the castle were lit.He sat down and took out his sword.

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Cradle Of Filth, or HIM
Anne stared blankly at her
"What do you mean?" Anne asked, She wasn't looking for anything at the moment. She took her eyes off the human and glance at the darkness behind her, She senced something was there, "Did you bring anyone with you?" Anne asked curiously looking into the dark.

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

PyroXfreak

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
"no, why" she looked behind and took out her katana, "you scene something?"

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
He was surprised how sharp this sword is.He got up off his chair and put the sword in a glass showing case.What if I want to use it?He shrugged then took it out and put it through his belt to hold it.He was bored so he sat down and thought about what to do.

Shadows

Shadows

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Evanescence
'If this is the kind of people here, we should have no problem invading.' thought Shad.
Out loud, he said 'I'm not here to cause any fights.'
He couldn't help but laugh a little, then quickly regained his composure. Why was it so much fun to lie?
'And I don't have time for games.' He started to stride off, his research was done.

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Cradle Of Filth, or HIM
"Ya," Anne said "I think someone is...." Anne said, still looking at the dark.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she snorted
"bullshit." she said. "i could see you were lying. whats the true reason your out here?"
she caught up to him and stepped in front of him.
"tell me. why your really here talking to me and not attacking. and dont take me as just a stupid little girl who doesnt know what shes doing. tell me. now." she demanded

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

▬▬██Shadow██▬▬

Hearts & Shadows

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Helena-My Chemical Romance
Shadow landed in the restricted section at the castle, he was free to enter for the time because of his mission.

The guard who gave him the job walked up, but Shadow killed him with a fireball. He picked up his guard ID and all his money, and the got back on his dragon and flew away. The real reason he had came was to collect the bounty on the guards head.

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
He went out to the dragons yard a the back of the castle.He gave his dragon a big slab of meat and unchained it.He mounted the dragon and lifted himself up onto it's back.He then flew off into the sky.

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
(He had locked the doors of the castle before he flew off.)

Shadows

Shadows

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Evanescence
'What would be the point in attacking? Killing you would draw unnecessary attention to myself, and we all know that humans are constantly looking for excuses to kill vampires and shades. You'll know what I'm doing here soon enough.'

He pushed past her and continued walking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users