Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rp: Divine Storm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
716 replies to this topic

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
"well so much for scaring" she muttered to herself.
she yawned and jumped down from the pipe and leaned against a wall, watching the fight

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo watched the person jump off out of her pheripheral vision.
'Whatever.' She thought.

The fight was finishing up now. She could sense the atmosphere change.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Nathek dodged the rubble as it came bouldering from the ceiling. After the dust settled he looked for a sign of the Crusader. The Crusader was trapped with one leg under a large piece of rubble. "Perfect" He whispered to himself, and slowly approached the trapped fighter. "God must be pissed at you for being such an asshole to you." He laughed, kneeling down infront of the struggling Crusader. "So, how do you want to end this? Fun and slow? Or boring and fast." Nathek thought to himself "If there's a Crusader here, that means trouble."

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she raised her eyebrow as the fight was closing.
"i kind of expected for the demon to win." she said quietly to herself.
she was bored at this point.
she sat down, cross legged and put her elbow on her knee and her head in her hand.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Raca coughed up blood, he knew that he could use his body and soul even after he was dead. "F-fuck, you" he studdered. Then he managed to get hold of a dagger and swung it at the demons shoulder.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
her eyes widened.
"whoa. not good." she muttered.
she leaned against the wall and watched the battle more intently.
she glanced up at the girl on the pole but quickly looked back at the battle

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo watched the Crusader throw a dagger at the demon.
She respected that.
He fought till the bitter end, even in the face of death, refused to go out without a fight.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
"FUCK" Nathek screamed as the dagger pierced his shoulder. He let out a primal roar and pulled the dagegr out. "You see, you probably shouldn't have done that." He raged. In a flash he stood infront of the trapped Crusader, and rammed his food against the back of his head, smashing it into the ground hard. The building cracked due to the force of the smash. Nathek kicked again, and kneeled down. "This is going to hurt me a lot more then it will hurt you" Nathek sadistically commented. He ripped off the Shining Helmet off the Crusader and grabbed him by his hair with one hand, and started punching him in the face with the other.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Through the punches Raca studdered. "I- I gi-give my sou-soul to the-thee my lord" then he started flashing. His soul was carired away. The body dropped to the floor again.

[Use the body to make a dreadlord thingy! lol biggrin.gif)

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo watched as the demon rearranged the crusaders face.
She would have to up her game a little to kill this one.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Nathek grinned, poor choice of words. He grabbed the lifeless body and cut open it's throat with his runeblade. "From the death of my enemy I will give a brand new body to the depths of Hell, for them to reincarnate the darkness, the pure shadow and death!!" He screamed, drawing a rune circle on the ground around the body. After the runecircle was finished,it slowly started glowing and moving. The ground beneath it became glowing red and moving. The body was consumed by the now red liquid ground, and after a few seconds returned to normal.

nathek took his small device and called the same number again. "Lucifer..I got a new servant for you."

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

That one guy who you don't remember..

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
  • Fav Song Misery- Maroon 5
[Woops]

Josh walked into the same area as the battle grinning. In his hand, he had hold of the end of a shining wisp of gold.

What should I do with his soul?
Besides, I think I'll stick with you for a while. As powerful as im sure you are, I doubt you could kill the angel squad which is guarding the gate. And I like killing angels, They don't realise they can be killed, so far up their own asses, they are. Do you want me to pledge with magic or will a promise do?

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Nathek turned around the the stranger he met earlier, his face betraying he was obviously irritated with his presence. "You can do with it whatever you wish, I don't care. I don't have a need for it." He sneered.
"As for your cooperation, I work alone.If you want to make yourself useful to the Army of Darkness, how about you deal with the two others spying on me."
After finishing the ritual he felt serenity, his bloodlust was dimmed for the moment and his thoughts were clear again. "Now tell me where that portal is, I'll deal with the angels."

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
You sure you can take them alone? One demon would have a hard time against seven grade two angels, not considering they are led by a grade four. And concerning those strangers, one is obviously hostile and the other is simply curious as to your intent.

So if you'll follow me, I'll show you the hellgate, or portal as you called it.

Josh began walking through a ruined building.
Oh yeh, and in answer to your previous question, I'd have no trouble putting-angel steel through your heart.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
"I'll get the Angels, you'll get the stalkers." Nathek replied, going through the cd-rack again. "Or do you want to do it the other way around?". Nathek thought about it, if what the kid said was true then he'll not be able to do this alone, but that wasn't the plan anyhow.

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
I'll go with the angels, Im not too good with killing humans. They are crafty and tend to think on their feet most of the time. Although Id suggest coming back after you've dealt with them, It might be kinda tough to kill a fourth grade angel alone and some extra flame is never a bad thing.

Sound good to you?

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
"You might win a one against one with an angel, hell even I might actually have to put effort into swinging my sword at you, but you won't kill them all. Not alone." Nathek replied with monotonous. He didn't care for the slightest what the arrogant kid did, but if he wanted to do the dirty work Nathek could only encourage it. A particular cd caught his eye. "Just one question, how do you play this?" Nathek taps the cd with his blade.

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
Josh looked at the cd, picked up a player from the floor and threw him it. Insert it into this and press play. Its shaped like an arrow pointing right.

Just give me some back-up after you've dealt with your stalkers.

Josh ran off through the ruins silently.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo watched, mildly amused as the demon fiddled with the CD player.
Her turn would arrive soon. But the other girl needed dealing with. She could either step in and fight him now, or let things unfold between the other two.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
"Odd.". The demon took up the headpones and placed it against his ears. After about 5 seconds he threw it away and mumbled something about how boring the song was.

He stepped outside of the ruined store and back onto the street. He looked up towards the skyscrapers and searched for the two missing persons. After a short pause of looking he clapped his wings and flew off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users