Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ask sex questions here

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
799 replies to this topic

Poll: Age (884 member(s) have cast votes)

How old are you?

1. under 10 (9 votes [1.00%])

Percentage of vote: 1.00%

2. 10-15 (300 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. 15-19 (506 votes [56.22%])

Percentage of vote: 56.22%

4. 20-30 (77 votes [8.56%])

Percentage of vote: 8.56%

5. 30 and up (8 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

killa kid

killa kid

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band nickleback
  • Fav Song anamal
ok tnxs

RIP_My_Love

RIP_My_Love

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
your welcome :)

xkaylax

xkaylax

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
For any bisexual/lesbian girls...Do you mind if your partner is a transexual girl(male to female)post operation?

MeowMeowKittyKat

MeowMeowKittyKat

DynastyOfOurMisfourtune

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

For any bisexual/lesbian girls...Do you mind if your partner is a transexual girl(male to female)post operation?

That would be called pan sexual and that would be me c:
So no i don't mind. Not at all. I know many people may get freaked out when you first tell them you're FTM or MTF but if the actually care about you they'll come around.

T3rm1n4t3d

T3rm1n4t3d

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Taking Back Sunday
  • Fav Song One eighty by summer.
Looks Like I'm not allowed to thread yet -_- That's ok This thread topic happens to be my specialty.
But I want to start with a psychological question. After some time with a women They might feel like you're in it only for the sex.
Do women actually see sex as sex or as love?
I personally see it as love. and hold it to a very high standard.
but when my lovers from the past had said, "I feel like it's only sex to you." Could this just be them feeling inadequate to please and projecting?
Cause I'm always gave a million percent with my girlfriends when it came to love making.

Am I just taken for granted you think? Or is there something about really giving your all to someone in a bed that makes them think, "Oh this guy just wants sex"

Hardcore4Life

Hardcore4Life

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

<!--quoteo(post=27003:date=Jan 28 2008, 12:16 AM:name=supersaiyan_7)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyan_7 @ Jan 28 2008, 12:16 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=27003"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->no u.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hmmm, ima guy pf course, but does it hurt for a girl to have sex for the first time, just because the dick hurts when it goes in???

lol

okayy as I'm a guy i have to say something here lol

You said dick hurts when it goes in..hmm it really shouldn't if it happens to you all the time make sure its all wet enough..try using some lube(the feeling is even better with some)
as for girls..like the person above me said it depends..my gf said it was burning feeling like the first time but well ye i guess it depends :))

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

Looks Like I'm not allowed to thread yet -_- That's ok This thread topic happens to be my specialty.
But I want to start with a psychological question. After some time with a women They might feel like you're in it only for the sex.
Do women actually see sex as sex or as love?
I personally see it as love. and hold it to a very high standard.
but when my lovers from the past had said, "I feel like it's only sex to you." Could this just be them feeling inadequate to please and projecting?
Cause I'm always gave a million percent with my girlfriends when it came to love making.

Am I just taken for granted you think? Or is there something about really giving your all to someone in a bed that makes them think, "Oh this guy just wants sex"

Depends on the person. For me sex is just sex, though sometimes with my boyfriend it can be an emotional experience. Usually it's just physical, especially if it's with someone you don't really know and are just having sex with for the sake of sex. A lot of people attach emotions to sex all the time and that's fine too.

T3rm1n4t3d

T3rm1n4t3d

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Country

Depends on the person. For me sex is just sex, though sometimes with my boyfriend it can be an emotional experience. Usually it's just physical, especially if it's with someone you don't really know and are just having sex with for the sake of sex. A lot of people attach emotions to sex all the time and that's fine too.

I suppose When I think of sex just as sex It kind of makes me feel sub human. Like Yeah sex can be intermittently love/sex when you are in a relationship. What I guess I don't get it these people having sex with total randoms just to have sex. Makes me feel like they took a gift and made it equal to a high five.

I've been trying to figure out why it bothers me so much too. I guess It's cause from what I hear most people sex isn't actually a passion. It's just a race to see who can go off first. lol
I think it hurts me too see something (to be quite frank) that I put a LOT of effort into just be used and cast aside in a 13 minutes session by some damn novices as if it were "better that that way." Well FUCK ALL THAT! lol

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

I suppose When I think of sex just as sex It kind of makes me feel sub human. Like Yeah sex can be intermittently love/sex when you are in a relationship. What I guess I don't get it these people having sex with total randoms just to have sex. Makes me feel like they took a gift and made it equal to a high five.

I've been trying to figure out why it bothers me so much too. I guess It's cause from what I hear most people sex isn't actually a passion. It's just a race to see who can go off first. lol
I think it hurts me too see something (to be quite frank) that I put a LOT of effort into just be used and cast aside in a 13 minutes session by some damn novices as if it were "better that that way." Well FUCK ALL THAT! lol

I think it's just one of those "each to their own" type things. I'd say very few people see sex as a "race" - it's just something that can be fun and feels good, you can attach emotions to it or the act itself can mean nothing to you, it's just a personal thing.

T3rm1n4t3d

T3rm1n4t3d

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Country

I think it's just one of those "each to their own" type things. I'd say very few people see sex as a "race" - it's just something that can be fun and feels good, you can attach emotions to it or the act itself can mean nothing to you, it's just a personal thing.

I guess I could never see it from the "just for pleasure" prospective. That is how epidemics start you know? I can understand how some people can go off and have sex with whoever whenever cause it feels good. I don't consider them to be persons of good credit to me, untrustworthy even. I guess I just have to keep my nose clean (Pun intended) and not lay with such scandalous women.

Occasional_Desire

Occasional_Desire

WE WILL RISE!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hurt
  • Fav Song Rapture

I guess I could never see it from the "just for pleasure" prospective. That is how epidemics start you know? I can understand how some people can go off and have sex with whoever whenever cause it feels good. I don't consider them to be persons of good credit to me, untrustworthy even. I guess I just have to keep my nose clean (Pun intended) and not lay with such scandalous women.

You say this as if sex without emotions is a crime.

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God

You say this as if sex without emotions is a crime.

It is you plebeian, emotionless scum.

T3rm1n4t3d

T3rm1n4t3d

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Country
Haha sex should always have emotion whether it's love, or a ravenous desire. I guess How I feel is it shouldn't be wasted on someone who can't appreciate it. But I suppose if Said person IS someone who can't appreciate it then they will do what they want.

T3rm1n4t3d

T3rm1n4t3d

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Country
I don't know. I guess how I feel is that is is impossible to be closer to a person than the one who is inside of you or that you are inside of. And if one doesn't treat the closest physical human contact you will ever have with respect and true emotion than what hope is there for humanity to proceed as humans and not animals. Because having sex with something that appeals to you at the time is what animals do, but having sex with someone you could really give your heart to is something humans should be doing. Of course this perspective has left me alone and ugly. So I guess I don't really have a ground to stand on. I'm just being an asshole with some opinion that works against him...

Occasional_Desire

Occasional_Desire

WE WILL RISE!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hurt
  • Fav Song Rapture

It is you plebeian, emotionless scum.

We all thank you for your revitalising input.

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song

This thread topic (sex) happens to be my specialty.

>Wants to be part of a band
>Japanese in signature

You are some delicious trollbait, guy.

T3rm1n4t3d

T3rm1n4t3d

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Country

>Wants to be part of a band
>Japanese in signature

You are some delicious trollbait, guy.

Haha Trolls try. They really do. Was always picked on growing up. Then I got big and confident. They stopped messing with me.
Until they started on the internet, Then I became intelligent and they stopped messing with me.
Never changed my attitude though. I never became reclused from it, Just learned how to defeat it.

I'm not too worried about trolls. On all fields of battle they would be crushed, then thrown into the wind.

**edit** In addition I'm also one of The only people on here who's avatar is actually a picture of himself. The fact most trolls won't show their own faces already takes away like 90% of their power over those of us who do. Don't believe me? James bond never lied about his name and he's incredible...lol

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song

**edit** In addition I'm also one of The only people on here who's avatar is actually a picture of himself. The fact most trolls won't show their own faces already takes away like 90% of their power over those of us who do. Don't believe me? James bond never lied about his name and he's incredible...lol

You're right, man. Anyone who isn't vain enough to use a photo of themself as an avatar totally can't make fun of you over the internet.

T3rm1n4t3d

T3rm1n4t3d

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Country

You're right, man. Anyone who isn't vain enough to use a photo of themself as an avatar totally can't make fun of you over the internet.

I prefer the term "honesty" as opposed to "vanity" I don't like to hide my face I find it cowardly. So I am instantly subject to ridicule and judgement by my looks
prior to anyone having a shot at my personality. That isn't vanity; That my friend, is courage.

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike

Right so I'm a lightning bolt and you're a twat, who's the winner here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users