Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't Post Threads Yet? Don't Hijack- Post Here.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

bye

bye

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold
  • Fav Song Letterbomb - Green Day
QUOTE (Hi I'm Ashley's @ Nov 21 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ American Apparel has a lot of basic hoodies in plenty of shapes, sizes and colors.

Ebay has American Apparel hoodies for much cheaper though. Here's a link.

Thanks, I'll check it out, but i was hoping for like a store i could just go to. I don't shop online much I like to when i can try it on before I buy.

Lilcaed

Lilcaed

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
well im thinking on dye my hair black but im not completly sure, i have a cute brunette hair and i like it, but i think every day on dye it black, what u thing goes better whit me?

Sphygmos

Sphygmos

Il Don Vito

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts
^ Well, you should know that black hair dye is VERY hard to take out. For a moment, I wanted to dye my hair black. Now I'm thankful I never did. Black is a very very common color and it doesnt suit most people because it either makes a very loud contrast with their skin color or it just turns down their facial features so much they look boring.
Even temporary black hair dye is hard to remove.

But it is your choice. I'd suggest posting some pictures though.

xTasteForBloodx

xTasteForBloodx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
Soo.. I'm new! hi!
Eniwais I've been thinking I should cut my hair but no idea how to,
& well everytime that happens it looks plain dreadful for a week then
looks alright afterwords, was just wording if anyone could give me some help
or neat ideas.
<< my current hair (didn't wanna waste bandwith posting pictures when that's there biggrin.gif

X-X That Girl There X-X

X-X That Girl There X-X

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
I have brown short hair right now and I'm trying to choose a hairstyle. my parents are fine with everything besides colors which im trying to change. any ideas?

KoolAid

KoolAid

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country
  • US State:North Carolina
  • Fav Band Hardstyle
  • Fav Song Hardstyle
Hey people =]

I wanted to try something with my hair

this is my hair atm

this is what I'm trying to aim for

How would I do this?
Also when I straiten my hair the sides gets poofy =/ any advice?

Thanks =]

FurtherSeemsForever

FurtherSeemsForever

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
^ How long have you been straightening your hair for? Often, it just takes practise to get the technique right; I've been doing it for around 2 years and I still develop new ways of doing certain parts of my hair occasionally
You could also try an anti-frizz hair serum which you can just apply to damp hair before you blowdry it. It's a good idea to blowdry your hair straight too if you're going to do this.

Use hair clay to give your hair some texture and definition.

.Taz.

.Taz.

Illuminated White Nova

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --
Anti-frizz ftw, I use it everytime I straighten my hair. My hair straightens really easily, but's still a tad frizzy after. So I use that.

I'd just like to say that I'm getting a new GHD! My hair's christmas is coming early <3

FurtherSeemsForever

FurtherSeemsForever

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
^ =D I love my GHD's... they give such a good result compared to my old babyliss straighteners >.<

I forgot to mention in my other post, that if you do blowdry your hair straight, give each section a blast with cold air for a few seconds before you let go of it to cool the strands down, as cold hair will hold a style more effectively than warm hair.

xXSeThucTioNXx

xXSeThucTioNXx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Um.. Hi.. i've being wondering.. *cough* something about the emo hairstyles.. it's very personal and yea.. is it emo if it's not colored black and if it's without fridge infront of face.. ?

Catz

Catz

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi.. can some one tell me what i can do to mix up my hair. im so tired of it! :S

Attached Files

Juun

Juun

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Greetings! Nerd.gif

I iz da Blue-Head Chicana! Oooh-Yeah!

Sorry.... I'm just really hyped thanks to my freshly dyed hair. Big Grin.gif

Allyhax

Allyhax

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Attack! Attack!
Well, this is my current hair

What do I need to do, besides dying black, to make it more emo/scene?

dsm nate

dsm nate

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band chiodos
should i let my hair grow out more is it it long enough? sorry not best pic

http://i242.photobuc...808102_2653.jpg

Zac Lee Ashily

Zac Lee Ashily

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Madonna
hey.. I cant upload my pic to cute emo boys galery..can you teach me how to upload?

XxlastresortxX

XxlastresortxX

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band simple plan
Okay so... how do I get rid of those "poofs" over my ears, they are really huge and come out a lot. Please help!

lorali♥

lorali♥

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
so im a newbie and i was just wondering where i could get some brown or some bleached hair extensions? i really wanna get some huge scene hair so i was also wondering wat products work the best for making it so big. the first 3 pics are of the types of bleached i would like to get. any opinions? then the next two are of how big i want it. the last one is just plain old me tongue.gif any help on how to be more scene looking?

Attached Files

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
QUOTE (lorali♥ @ Apr 13 2010, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so im a newbie and i was just wondering where i could get some brown or some bleached hair extensions? i really wanna get some huge scene hair so i was also wondering wat products work the best for making it so big. the first 3 pics are of the types of bleached i would like to get. any opinions? then the next two are of how big i want it. the last one is just plain old me tongue.gif any help on how to be more scene looking?

Shorter layers, if you wanna bleach your hair go for it where you do it is up to you
But the 'scene' look has real short spiky layers

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
I think your hair looks pretty good as it is, but if you absolutely must have a scene-flu do, then might I recommend cutting it with many layers as per Lightning's advice, keeping in mind that your hairspray budget is going to have to increase to keep up with the demand. There are videos on how to do this on youtube, search and destroy enjoy!

FurtherSeemsForever

FurtherSeemsForever

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
QUOTE (lorali♥ @ Apr 13 2010, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As Kate (Lightning.) says, you'll need to have short layers cut into the top of your hair, whilst keeping the layers underneath long.

You can order some good quality hair extensions on line, such as from here:
http://www.buyhair.c...tip-c-2_66.html
(note that those extensions 'glue' onto your hair so you'll need to also buy the correct equipment to put them in...clip in ones are easier if you don't always want the look).

In terms of how to make hair big, you'll want to buy a round brush and get used to back combing your hair; there's plenty of guides of how to do it on youtube if you're unsure. Backcomb the shorter layers, hairspray them, backcomb again and spritz with a bit more hairspray.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users