Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't Post Threads Yet? Don't Hijack- Post Here.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

scythe

scythe

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band In flames
  • Fav Song Alias. in flames
hiya. im new and not quite sure what to do. i have somewhat curly hair normally and after i straighten it its still a little frizzy is there anything i can do to get rid of this?

Sphygmos

Sphygmos

Il Don Vito

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts
QUOTE (scythe @ Sep 6 2010, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hiya. im new and not quite sure what to do. i have somewhat curly hair normally and after i straighten it its still a little frizzy is there anything i can do to get rid of this?

There are two reasons of why it is frizzy after you straighten it. 1) It is naturally like that or 2) It is damaged because of the ironing. Either way, I recommend you use a shampoo with bio-keratin. I'm not sure what brands there are in every country, but here the Sedal one is the most well-known.

If it is naturally like that, the shampoo should help reduce it. If it is frizzy because it is damaged, try using a spray to prevent burn damage before ironing. It doesn't really prevent it, but it reduces the effect. Another way is to simply not straighten it so often, only for special occasions or outings. Using a conditioner after shampooing can also help.

gren brain

gren brain

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
well i have a long curly hair and i want to cut it short, something like pedro gabriel, christiphor drew or oli skyes
i dunno if it will look good on my face shape here's a pic of me and tell me what hair cut shall i have xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Azrael.

Azrael.

Wake me up when the world is sane.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
This is going off the angle shown, this style would suit you if it was short, you will have to straighten it:

However your hair is nice and looks good long.

GoatGirl360

GoatGirl360

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
QUOTE (Henner xD @ Sep 25 2009, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So .. I would really like to put my hair like an emo but my hair is not very long. it is not even to the shoulders. ]:
Does anyone have any idea how I can do it? [:
I will be happy if any of you could give me any ide'er??

Most scene and Emo girls like there hair long but short hair is just as good. Try doing short sweeping bangs across your face and phapes back comb and spike it up alittle at the back, or you can look at pictures on the internet and watch videos, thoes really help smile.gif

TakeMyFate

TakeMyFate

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm 17 and I just got Snake Bites (Two piercings on the bottom lip). I asked my Mum when I was 16 and she threw a fit which I thought was a bit tragic but hey what could I do. I was also going to get a friend to do it then I saw the tragic mess he made of my other friends lip just before my turn. Lots of screaming, fair bit of bleeding (could of been the alcohol as it thins the blood making you bleed more/quicker.) After all the commotion the piercing didn't even work as it wouldn't go through straight. So yeah I saw that and decided to wait.

Anyway, now I got them done legit and I'm chuffed, mum still doesn't really approve but hey it's my face. 13 is to young, just wait as you get older you will realise a lot of disadvantages with getting facial piercings especially in the event of job hunting. As awesome as you think it looks employers most of the time don't. Like I say you won't care about that now but that's how it is. Just wait and if you still really want them then get them when you're a few years older like I did.

khemical_kellie

khemical_kellie

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Awesome thread smile.gif

I'm new here, looking for some friends. I just moved to Houston and don't know anyone, everyone else here listens to hip hop and look like thugs. Not to be judgemental, but we don't exactly have a lot in common to be hangin out. Anyone live near Houston or The Woodlands?

Azrael.

Azrael.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
QUOTE (khemical_kellie @ Jan 6 2011, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome thread smile.gif

I'm new here, looking for some friends. I just moved to Houston and don't know anyone, everyone else here listens to hip hop and look like thugs. Not to be judgemental, but we don't exactly have a lot in common to be hangin out. Anyone live near Houston or The Woodlands?

You'd be better off posting a thread in The Singles Scene.

xagoroth

xagoroth

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Scary Kids Scaring Kids
QUOTE (N!KKi N!GHTM@R3 @ Oct 10 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
soo im bored and wanting to put some color into my hair..
this is what my hair looks like

i was thinking i was going to have the ends bleached, and have a strip in the left side for a raccoon tail...but im not sure what colors to put in...and where to get good, vibrant color die. any suggestions?

OMG I LOVE YOUR HAIRRR... Applause.gif

oh and how do you post pics anyone?

Azrael.

Azrael.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
QUOTE (xagoroth @ Feb 13 2011, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG I LOVE YOUR HAIRRR... Applause.gif

oh and how do you post pics anyone?

There's two way of posting pictures:

1] When posting a message there's a box under the text box called 'Attachments'. Upload your picture and add it to the writing box.

Or

2] Upload it on a site such as photobucket etc, and then take the url and put it in [url] [/url] tags, without it being bolded obviously.

Hope that helped.

Tsukeo

Tsukeo

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1580805206836&set=a.1378075418718.2052153.1436869903&theater

Here's my hair, going to color my blonde section green and blue, but not sure of which haircut I should get. My hair is naturally that straigth. <3

thatsmyscar

thatsmyscar

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
So, I decided to take a razor and totally kill my hair :DD But now, I dont know what color to dye it :/ Any ideas?
http://i51.tinypic.com/n1uof8.jpg

Edited by TickleMeJessmo, 16 March 2011 - 01:45 PM.
just leave it as a link :) that embedding feature doesn't work here

As I Lay Dying

As I Lay Dying

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, I've been trying to figure out what I can do with my hair. I would prefer to keep it decently long, but short is okay too.

I can get it cut, dyed, I have a straightener , I just don't want to cut my hair then see it look terrible.

Not really anything done with it right now :s my bangs go almost to my chin.

Ignore my facial expression idk wtf i'm doing lmao.

Thanks in advance :D

Posted Image

emotato =/

emotato =/

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
As I Lay Dying- Maybe consider getting it razor'd into layers to thin it out and then maybe getting your fringe trimmed and styled.

athena chelsea

athena chelsea

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band evanescence
  • Fav Song Going under
Posted Image

is my hairstyle ok??

Azrael.

Azrael.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
^ Your hair looks very nice, it suits and frames your face well.

Johnomnom

Johnomnom

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Haiii allll,

I have Permanantly dyed black hair. I thought i'd want it forever but my hairs became damaged. I never knew how hard it was to get rid of, so in about a month Im getting shorter and im going to grow it out. I was wondering if there was any methods to get rid of permanantly dyed black har without causing damage, or if not, what shorter styles on guys would look good on a quite round face? Cheers :)

Azrael.

Azrael.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Not really, you kind of just have to grow it out.

Some styles:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't really say one for definate as I don't know what you look like.

Johnomnom

Johnomnom

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I have no photo's that upload because the file is too big due to my over-the-top-shit-photoshopping. Thanks for the help though, I'm liking the 1st one but Im going to leave some fringe, as I cannot stand my forehead showing. It makes me look physically disabled.

Azrael.

Azrael.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Kk, if that's you in your dp, then the ones posted above should suit you, from what I can see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users