Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Breaking The Control.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
If you want to leave half way through, kill your character. And do not make your character IMPORTANT to the story if you know you wont be able to post a lot. Do not just decide it is ok to stop posting whenever you feel like it.

The rp is set in modern times, but there is no electricity, no guns, no cars, etc. It is set in a city that is cut off from the rest of the world, and which has been frozen in medieval times. The wall surrounding the city stops anyone from going in, or out.
On the outside of the wall, there are two castles, one to the East, and one to the West. An evil witch lives in the castle to the East. She controls everyone, and everything inside the city, and is the one who cursed them in the first place.
In the castle to the West, lives the witches cousin. She was exiled to her castle, and is now unable to leave. Her powers were also taken away, by the evil witch. She wants to save the people of the city, but all she can do, is send her gollums to rescue certain children who are less likely to be noticed by her cousin.
However. The evil witch discovers what is going on, and decides to send some evil children with dark magical powers into her cousin's castle, planning to destroy the place, and her cousin once and for all.

Characters:
You can either be one of the children taken to the castle, and, either start out in the castle, or the day you're taken.
Or one of the evil children.
You can be a gollum. They are very stupid, and are only able to follow orders. They aren't technically alive.
I'll take control of the evil witch, but ASK if you want to control the good witch, and a profile isn't really needed. (I cba making one XD)
There are other witches in both castles, as well.
I'd save being someone in the city until later, unless you want a side character, as well.

Everyone apart from the gollums have a certain amount of power. And, ONE main power...Unless you're one of the witches, then you're obviously more powerful.

Rules:
No making your character RIDICULOUSLY strong. Even if they are a witch.
No killing anyone else's character without asking, and no leaving without killing your character.
Don't make yourself center of attention ALL THE TIME.
Fighting/Romance is encouraged, but do not go over the top. -.- No smooching in every single post.
Don't type like a drunk four year old. Please try to use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation etc. Typos are fine, as everyone makes them and they can't be helped. But non ov dis. It's annoying and hard to read.
No one liners. Please try to post at least three or four lines. Obviously, if you're really stuck, you can do less, but don't do it ALL the time.
You can have up to four characters. Anymore becomes difficult to manage.

Profiles:
Name:
Role: (Witch/good child/bad child/ gollum.)
Power:
Other:

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
Name: Celeste.
Appearance: [Left and Aurora is on the right.]
Role: Bad Child.
Power: Able to manipulate people to do things she desires, to a point.
Other: She's very manipulative in general and seductive. She tends to demand what she wants and determines herself to get it no matter what. Her manipulating powers are better on weak good children and gollums. Celeste and Aurora's parents died when they were 7, and the good witch took them under her wing. Soon, Celeste found that the evil witch was the strongest, and went over to her side.

Name: Aurora.
Appearance: [Look under Celeste's appearance. She's the one on the right.]
Role: Good Child.
Power: Shapeshifting. She mainly changes into a bird and a wolf, but is learning how to change into other things.
Other: She's usually quiet, sweet and good natured. She cares about everyone who is nice to her, and tries desperately to get her sister back on the good side.

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Jira x Akemi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,259 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New Jersey
  • Fav Band Arctic Monkeys
  • Fav Song It changes quite often.
Name: Lacey.
Appearance:
Role: Good Child.
Power: Fire.
Other: She's destructive and manipulative. More will be found out about her as the story goes on.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Name: Fai.
Appearance:
Role: Good child.
Power: Psychic.
Other: Rarely talks to anyone other than Yuui.

Name: Yuui.
Appearance:
Role: Good child.
Power: Flying.
Other: More talkative, mischievous, and hyper.

Name: Isabella.
Appearance:
Role: Bad child.
Power: Can create vacuums.
Other: She also has a bit of witch blood, which increases her power slightly.

"Lacey!" a cheerful voice called out behind her. The next moment, Yuui had decided to rush up to her, and hug her from behind. He knew she hated it, which made it even more amusing. Flying out of her reach, he smiled down at her. "Ohayo!"
Fai emerged from around the corner, and gave Lacey an apologetic smile. "You're going to make her mad, again," he warned.

Isabella glared impatiently out of the window. She, and a few others had been called to the witch's meeting room...The single most boring room in the entire castle.
"Do you have any idea what the hell all of this is about?" she whispered to Celeste, as they continued to wait for the witch to arrive...This probably had something to do with that other castle. It wouldn't be long before the witch decided it needed to be destroyed...The wretched place was stealing away all of her precious slaves, and probably, building up an army against her.
None of them could allow that. If it continued, the curse would be broken.

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Jira x Akemi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,259 posts
  • Country
Lacey eyed Yuui and growled with anger.
"I don't like being touched. Especially by children," she hissed.
As Fai emerged from the corner, her growling became louder.
"You stupid twins."
"Oh Yuui," she smirked, "You better come protect your brother."
Fai had a rough impact with the wall. Lacey grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and held him up again.
"Stupid little brats..."

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{ sad.gif Awww. How could she hurt baby Fai? He's kadorable}

Fai gasped and closed his eyes. "We're sorry," he whispered.
The smile on Yuui's face vanished as he landed behind Lacey, grabbing her arm, and trying to pull her away from his brother. "Let go!" he demanded. "He didn't do anything wrong!" In one last, desperate attempt to make her let go, he sank his teeth into her hand, then rushed to protect Fai as he was released.
"Are you ok?" he asked.
"Yeah," Fai replied, letting out a shaky breath. "You shouldn't make her mad."

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Jira x Akemi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,259 posts
  • Country
"Ow!" Lacey shrieked, "You bit me! Get over here you stupid little-"
She paused and forced a friendly smile over her angry facial expressions.
"Yuui. Fai," she said calmly, "Would you like to come to my tea party?"
And how do I torture them now...

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Fai and Yuui looked at her warily. Her change of attitude was so sudden.
"Not planning your revenge, are you?" Yuui asked, smiling again. "I thought you hated us?"
"She probably wants to eat us, or something," Fai added, narrowing his eyes at Lacey. "I can tell you're planning something...Even without my power. We're not stupid."

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Jira x Akemi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,259 posts
  • Country
"Aw darn!" mockingly, she swung her arm and frowned, "You got me."
Lacey giggled, a twisted little giggle.
"Oh but I'm not going to eat you, silly."
She knelt down and placed her hand on Fai's shoulder.
"Oh please? The only thing I'm planning is some tea and cookies," she smiled cheerfully, "I'm so sorry for throwing you into the wall."
Lacey moved over to Yuui and did the same.
"And I'm so sorry for being so mean. But Lacey's lonely and tea parties aren't fun without other people," she pouted, putting on her best 'puppy-dog' face.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Fai looked at Lacey's hand, then away from her. He didn't reply...He didn't believe her, and he wouldn't forgive her until the pain in the back of his head went away.
Yuui, on the other hand, continued to smile. "I guess that would be no fun," he replied, pretending to play along...They were younger, and smaller than Lacey, but there were two of them. Whatever she was planning to do, they could stop her. "And, I really want some cookies...Ok. We'll go."
"Yuui-!" Fai started to protest. But he caught the look Yuui gave him, and smiled as well. "Fine."

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
Celeste shrugged one shoulder.
"We always have these stupid things nowadays." She rolled her eyes and sneered. "We know we have to turn like the world into evil people and stuff like that; they don't need to tell us every single day." She crossed her arms and flipped her hair off of her shoulder.

Aurora sat in a room in the castle, gazing out the window. She could barely make out the castle that her twin sister was staying at. She sighed, putting her cheek in her hand.
She turned her head when she heard Lacey, Yuui and Fai's voice. What were they up to this time?

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Isabella rolled her eyes. She was about to reply, when Darla, the evil witch entered the room. "And here she comes to tell us for the one thousandth time," she whispered sarcastically to Celeste.
But, this time, she was surprised when Darla spoke. "You two," she demanded. "Are the first I will send." She pointed at Isabella and Celeste.
"Send...where?" Isabella asked slowly...Surely she didn't mean the other castle? How the hell would Celeste get back in there?
"Where do you think?" Darla snapped, pointing out of the window...Yep, she had finally lost it. "You are to go into the city...look as pathetic as you can, and let those sweet little pets of my cousin take you into her castle."
"Why can't we just attack the place, already?" Isabella protested. She didn't want to be stuck with a bunch of goody goodies.
"Because...That would be too simple," Darla replied, smirking. "I want them to think they're safe, for a little while longer...We'll torture them before they all die."

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Jira x Akemi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,259 posts
  • Country
"Alright then," Lacey kept the fake smile.
She led the two to her room and opened the door.
"In you go!"
They walked in, and the door shut behind them.
"Well the table is over there. And there are chairs too," she pointed to the white, round table in the middle of her room.
There were colorful chairs: blue, green, red, yellow, purple, etc. They surrounded the tables. Her room was childish, colorful, and cheerful. It was so unlike her, but she liked to seem innocent to the elderly. If anyone ever reported her as mean or harmful, she'd just play dumb. Her room and her appearance gave her the perfect advantage. No one would suspect her of anything. If she did wrong, she could blame others.
Lacey walked over to the table and sat down on the thrown-like chair. It was bright blue and larger than the others

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
As they followed Lacey into the room, the twins looked around, shocked.
"I thought it would have been more like a torture chamber," Yuui commented, loud enough for her to hear. He realized, the room next door was Aurora's...Good. Even if Lacey tried something they couldn't handle, Aurora would hear.
Fai was still watching Lacey suspiciously as they sat down on the chairs furthest away from her.

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Jira x Akemi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,259 posts
  • Country
Lacey picked up the tea kettle and held it above her hand. The bottom soon caught on fire, which reheated the tea.
Poison? Or should I let them free for now...to perhaps, gain their trust, she thought.
Steam soon floated out of the tea kettle, and she made the fire cease.
"Alright, it's done."
She walked over and poured tea into their cups. Cookies were already of the table. There were an assortment of cookies, cake, and other sweets.
"Dig in," she poured her own cup of tea and took a sip.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"Arigatou!" Yuui said cheerfully as he picked up a cookie.
Fai let his hand brush against Lacey's as she poured his tea. He knew it would probably make her mad, but it was the only way. He closed his eyes, and let out a small sigh of relief...So, it wasn't poisoned. Still. He didn't trust her.
"Afterward, we should invite Aurora, and all go into the forest," Yuui continued, catching the look Fai gave him, and lifting his cup off the table.
The pranks they could play on Lacey in the forest...It was an opportunity that could not be missed.

Azrael.

Azrael.

Wake me up when the world is sane.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
[Can I join? I've read what's happened so far and I haven't RP'd in a while and yours are usually good, Nat. ^.^]

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Yus. ^.^ We need more people. And I miss rping with people from New Rp!}
{Annnnd...I was going to send a PM, but this will be easier, lol. Please could you pin The Conflicted? Because we finished it, and made a sequel...But, it's not as big as New Rp! So we didn't know if it would be allowed.}

Azrael.

Azrael.

Wake me up when the world is sane.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
[Yay. ^.^]
(Ehhhhh, we're meant to be cutting back on pinned topics, I had to fight to keep 'New RP!' up, so I doub't I can do so. Shame we can't have two pinned sections for important stuff or for completed and well known RP's. Hmmm, at some point, I'll pm admin and see if that's possible.)

Name: Griffin.

Appearance: - Only without the demon hand, and the sword, unless swords are allowed.

Role: Evil Warlock/Wizard/male equivalent of witch.

Power: He can nullify or copy other peoples powers, but only if they're used on him. [But his strength depends on how he gained said power and how strong the person was he copied it off.]

Other: Lost someone dear to him, due to mistakes and since then sunk futher to 'the dark side'.

Name: Theia

Appearance: - Only a bit older.

Role: Good witch. - Not the good witch though.

Power: She can control the elements and they're atributes [My fave <3], but she's strongest with earth and water, fire and air no so much, so she doesn't use them much. To control each element she has to go into the elemental state, where in that state the opposite element does the most damage. Water state - fire damages and so on.

Other: Doesn't remember her past, she woke up in the good witches castle this morning, after being on the outside, hiding for a year in the woods.

--------------------------------------------------------

Griffin, looked up at the site of the dominering east castle, squinting through the rain. He sighed without knowing it and walked up to the front gate, the rain pattering down on him, before bagging on it and shouting. "Let me in! Or I'm comming in uninvited!"

Theia opened her eyes and stared up at a white ceiling. "W-where am I?" She whispered, sitting up, the room started to spin and she collasped back down. Ugh, her head hurt, and she felt sick, but from the taste in her mouth, she'd already emptied anything she could have. "Water." She croacked and looked around, before seeing a jug next to the bed. Sitting up slowly to stop the spinning, she poured a glass of water and drank deeply, before looking aher surroundings, she was in a room, the walls looked like brick, the bed was moderate. She sighed and called out, "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{ sad.gif K. And K. ^.^}
{X3 ec lied to me...I no saw the red lighty thingy that said there was a new post. -.- *Kicks red lighty thing.*}

Suddenly, pounding could be heard on the door below the meeting room, and Darla scowled. She hated being interrupted. "You!" she hissed at Isabella. "Go kill whoever's down there."
Isabella smiled evilly, and nodded, before leaving the room. But she didn't know whether Darla was being serious, or telling her to kill the person because she was irritated. Oh well.
"What?" she demanded as she opened the large, wooden door, and saw a man glaring back at her. She got ready to attack.

The tea and cookies were nearly all gone, and neither of the twins had been poisoned...Maybe Lacey wasn't going to try anything, after all. But, they were dragged out of their thoughts by a voice in one of the nearby rooms...The one on the opposite side to Aurora's.
"I don't recognize that voice," Fai said quietly, frowning in confusion.
"That room is supposed to be empty," Yuui pointed out. "An intruder, from the other castle?" He caught the horrified look on Fai's face as he mentioned the other castle...Neither of them remembered living anywhere but here. But they had still heard the stories of that place...It was supposed to be safe here though.
"Come on!" Yuui exclaimed, almost excitedly, as he jumped from his chair, and rushed out of the room.
Fai followed him, a little reluctantly, and looked over his shoulder as he opened the door.
"Ohayo," Yuui said cheerfully, ready to defend them in case the witch attacked...But he doubted it. She didn't even look as though she could stand up.

{Sorry. -.- My brain is being really stupid.}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users