Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Story Time

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

The Oro

The Oro

Master Helljumper

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Hunted

Oh my Lord...three years after I made this and it's still not locked? Hell, why not! Glad to see people still have an interest! I'll be putting some things up over time no doubt.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

The Tooth Fairy! Part 2. 

Violet had to live her life, with the consequences of what she had done out of anger and rage. She had learnt the hard way that revenge is never the answer, and that one day, the Old witch would get what was coming to her...

...Violet had spent months watching over her shoulder, looking into the shadows, and never sleeping with the window open. Even though she had no more teeth to loose, she knew the Witch would be coming for her. 

Years had passed, and nothing had happened, the only thing Violet was glad of, was that none of her family had been in the house at the time of the fire. 

It wasn't until Violet had her own child, when she was about 27, that she began to worry what would happen when her child began to loose her teeth. Even though the Witch might have died, the amount of children that lost their teeth in the passing years was probably enough to keep her young for a long time. Provided of course they didn't ever meet her in person. 

Calie, was about 7 when she lost her first tooth.

"Look momma, I lost my tooth, it came out." Calie had told Violet excitedly. Violets felt her stomach twist into knots. 

"That's great sweetie" She replied, even though Violet knew it wasn't great at all. "What do you want to do with it now that it's out?" Violet asked Calie, hoping she would calm down about it soon enough. 

"Give it to the tooth fairy, silly" Calie replied and ran off to put the tooth under her pillow for later. As soon as Calie had left the room, Violets face turned into a grave expression. She knew, sure as punch the Witch would return tonight, and there was nothing she could do about it. 

That night, after putting Calie to bed, Violet did an extra check to make sure all the windows were locked up tight, the doors and even put a lock on the fireplace doors. No one should have been able to get into her house tonight. Violet eventually fell asleep, in the early hours of the morning, still worrying about Calie and her missing tooth. 

The next morning, Violet woke up with a startle, she had, had a nightmare from the night she lost her last tooth. Jumping out of bed, she ran into Calies room to see that she was missing. Violet began to panic, and on her pillow was a note. 

"Violet,

Calie's teeth, are enough to repay the youth that you cost me all those years ago. She is my adopted daughter now, and there is nothing you can do. The townsfolk, wont even have a single memory of her ever being there.  As a point, for future reference, locks and chains can't keep me out.

Signed, T.F"

Violet screamed, and bawled her eyes out. Calie had been the only thing she had done right in her life, she couldn't even understand how the wicked witch had gotten into her house. Violet ran down the stairs, and unlocked the front door. She opened the door wide, and ran outside, and down the road to her friends house. She knocked on the door urgently. 

"Hello?" Janice asked as she opened the door. 

"Jan, is Calie here, or have you seen her at all?" Violet asked with an assertive tone. Janice raised her eyebrow and sighed. 

"Vi, who in all that is holy is Calie?" Janice asked, quite confused as to what her friend was babbling about. 

"Calie! you know, my 7 year old daughter. You were there when I gave birth to her!" Violet shouted back at Janice. Janice shook her head. 

"Vi, you need help, seriously girl. You don't have a child. These dillusions aren't healthy." Janice replied, and closed the door in Violets face. 

To be continued...

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

I really wish you were going to continue that story. The idea of the Tooth Fairy using the teeth of young people to maintain her own youth is so awesome. And the rest feels like a fairy tale. 

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

ShadowFox: I would continue it, but I don't know, I've just decided to hate it for now. Who knows, I might come back to it in the future. I don't really know where it was going or whatever. xDDD Sorry. 

here's something I came up with in about 20 minutes...enjoy.

Mini-Creepy Pasta Story. :Untitled.

I just click things. Never really thought about it. Nothing had ever happened before. Usually it was links to amusing cat memes or a video about pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows. But I guess that was my error. Not all click-y things should be clicked.

I clicked the strange blue fonted link and nothing seemed to happen. So I clicked again. Nothing. I decided it was probably a broken link and just left it alone. The next day, I logged on my computer to check my emails, and the link had been sent to me again. I wondered if it had been edited or something, so I clicked again. Nothing. I ignored it and carried on checking my emails. I was about to log off, when another message an IM this time was sent and all it had was the same link. Instead of clicking, I just replied:

"Link doesn't work" and then logged off. 

I didn't receive another message or email for a while, and there were no links. About a month or so later, I got an email with the link. So I clicked on it, I wanted to see what it was now, but once again, nothing happened. An hour or so later, my phone rang. Which was odd, as I had not been expecting any calls today. It was a mechanical voice however, I would have usually put it down. But it laughed, there was a static crackle in the background. I slammed the phone down and logged back into the computer. 

In my inbox, there was another email, this time I replied:

"What is the link, nothing happens." I had no reply for a while, but a few minutes later, I received another email and all it said was:

"What have you done." about 100 times, I was a little freaked out by this, but replied:

"Nothing, what is going on?" I waited for a reply, and when I finally got one, all it said was:

"RUN." 

I was beginning to freak out a little bit more, and slammed the lid of my laptop down. The doorbell went off shortly after. I froze, even though it was ridiculous of me to be afraid of the doorbell. Whoever it was, was persistent. They began pounding on the door, they then shouted saying they were the FBI. I panicked, climbing out of the window, I ran. The FBI agent tackled me to the ground and cuffed me. 

Whilst I was in custody, they explained that recently, there had been emails and messages sent out, and each time the link was clicked on, they killed a person. They then proceeded to show me the crime scene photos, that they had gotten when they had broken into a warehouse whilst on a raid. It made me feel sick to the stomach. They asked me why I had done it. Why I had killed so many people, but I hadn't. I hadn't known. Then they showed me screenshots from a CCTV of me going in and out of the warehouse, and one of me dragging out a body. They had traced all the emails back to my computer. I protested, saying I couldn't have done it, that I had been framed. But they wouldn't believe me, I was locked up in a hospital for the criminally insane to serve a life sentence there. Even though I had nothing to do with it, all the evidence pointed to me. 

ArciaEa

ArciaEa

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Country
  • US State:South Dakota
  • Fav Band ArciaEaET
aarrr i be knowing what you be mening there arr. davy jons be the scurvyest doggy evarrrr to sail the seven sees.. arr.. arrr.. me canon could be taking him out arr.

The Oro

The Oro

Master Helljumper

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Hunted

This was a story I wrote some years ago for class. You can find it on my deviantart and fanfiction accounts as well under the name Rookie425, so...yeah. Stopping by for a change.

Rate of Fire

It was high noon. The sun was at its highest over the city of New Oman as the pair of Hornet VTOLs (Vertical Takeoff and Landing) sped closer, each carrying a four-man fireteam of Marines who were clinging to the sides of the aircraft. Corporal Krone could see the light gleaming off of the windows of some of the skyscrapers as they drew nearer. It was a magnificent sight; the city was surrounded by almost nothing but sand, but even that couldn't distract him from the uncomfortable feel of having to balance on the Hornet's starboard landing skid while in transit. Despite the assurance of the safety straps keeping him from falling off the side, he had to constantly adjust himself just to alleviate the sliding sensation of gravity.

The wind resistance wasn't helping much either, pushing against his matte-black armor plating. It wouldn't have been a problem if he were hanging on with both hands, but his right hand was occupied with his weapon, which he was all but certain would be used once they reached their objective: New Oman's financial reserve center that intelligence had confirmed to be the target of a terror threat by Insurrectionists. Krone couldn't think of any way to rationalize the attack even from the terrorists' perspective.

A few decades ago he would have understood trying to make a point by taking lives, but that was before they were engaged in near total war against an alien species. It's bad enough that humanity was under constant fear of alien attack, he thought, but even worse that mankind didn't unify under the common threat. Maybe the Insurrectionists saw hope in being enlisted into the Covenant ranks by continuing their campaign against the United Nations Space Corps (UNSC). It was clear that the alien empire had allowed members of other species into their pact, being comprised of multiple races; and it wouldn't have been the first time Insurrectionists tried to "fit in." Maybe some people were just inherently evil, Krone mused for all of a moment until the pilot announced, "One minute out."

Without warning the Hornet dipped, lowering their altitude and causing Krone's titanium reinforced boot to slip off the skid. Before he could be caught by his safety harness, he felt a hand grab his shoulder guard.

"I gotcha," said Lance Corporal Ashley Soto, positioned just behind him on the Hornet's right side as Krone reached back and used her arm to pull his leg back onto the skid. "Don't go taking the easy way on me," she joked.

"Thanks for that," Krone laughed, looking back at her with a grateful smile that was blocked by the opacity of his non-reflective, blue-tint visor.

"You'd do the same for me."

Like Krone, she wore the same matte-black armor and full helmet, which covered all features and almost made her look large enough to match the bulkiness of the .50 caliber sniper rifle pressed against her assault vest. But even that couldn't hide her tone; she meant what she said, and Krone knew that she spoke for everyone else in their team.
While this wasn't the Corporal's first mission, against insurgency or otherwise, it was his first time under the command of Sergeant Cortez, a beyond-the-call type of team leader who wouldn't dare let an outsider compromise her people. But Krone had been with them long enough to know most of them by first name, even befriending a few, such as Soto who he had accompanied during her time acting as an advisor for colonial police forces.

Krone simply nodded to Soto and then turned his attention back to the objective, which was just across the street from the building beneath them. That minute was gone as soon as it arrived, the Corporal thought as the pilot brought the aircraft to a low hover, keeping level at four feet from the rooftop as ready signals went off in two of the Marines' helmets.

Soto being one of them, she unhooked herself from the Hornet with a series of clicks and snaps then slapped Krone on the arm. "Good hunting," she said.

Before the Corporal could reply with more than a lazy salute, the marksman leapt off the side of the Hornet, hitting the rooftop with a roll. "Sniper team moving into position," she announced over the radio as she made her way to the edge of the rooftop, in stride with Private Illich, her spotter.

"Copy that," said Cortez. "Ground team deploying now. Lawson, rooftop's all yours."

"Acknowledged. Team two, get tactical. We're goin' up."

Not a moment sooner, Krone's Hornet was hovering just above the rooftop of the target building and his helmet blinked twice with a ready light, signaling him to drop. He unhooked himself, leapt off the landing skid, and landed feet first with a thud before dropping to a kneel, flanked by Lawson and Seva, who were already rolling into battery; the clicks and clacks of charging handles and weapon safeties being toggled.

Krone had already readied his weapon, a silenced M7 submachine gun. Compact and small enough to use one-handed, the M7 was perfect for this kind of an operation—the kind that involved maneuvering in the tight confines of hallways, stairwells. It was far more effective in close quarters than his longer, more ranged BR55 combat rifle, which with its medium range scope and heavier armor piercing rounds would have been more appropriate for street level combat. He only hoped it didn't come to that.

"Team two—in position," Lawson reported before gesturing Seva and Krone to the edge of the rooftop. They complied, positioning themselves along the safety rail and readying their harnesses as the Hornet rumbled in ascension, the pilot's voice filling their helmets.

"Albatross Five-One reporting successful deployment of both ground teams," she said. "Five-Two and I will be engaging in a holding pattern over the target area. Break. Sergeant, be advised, to avoid collateral damage we are not permitted to provide any close air support other than reconnaissance. Over."

"Copy that. All units, Team one is on the ground and approaching the entrance of target building now. Team two, you're clear to proceed."

Upon Lawson's acknowledgement, Krone clipped his harness around the safety rail and gave it a tug for good measure. Then in tandem with his two teammates, he graciously rolled himself over the side of the rooftop, placing his boots against the window and letting the rope catch his weight. From there, the three awaited instructions from their squad leader, which came almost on cue as they set down in position.

"Soto, how are things looking from where you are?"

"I see heat signatures on floors three, four, and seven. Two hostiles on the seventh floor corridor. Looks like they're overwatch. Should I light 'em up?"

"Negative. Wait for Team two. Lawson, they're all yours. Take 'em out so we can move in."

Lawson chinned his comm. "Got it. Out. Alright guys, let's move, nice and slow."

The three of the Marines slowly rappelled their way down along the side of the building, gliding in short intervals after kicking off of the structure, and finally coming to a full stop with a thunk as their boots made contact with the windows. Eventually after repeating the action twice more the fireteam was in position just above the seventh floor.

"Set," Krone said, keeping his weapon level in one hand with the rappel line in the other. Since they were above the window line, they couldn't get a definite sense of where the two hostile insurgents were without Soto's guidance. It would have been easier for her to take the shot, in fact Krone was surprised that Cortez didn't give the order to fire, but it did run a slight risk; for all they knew a civilian could be on the other side of the wall past the target. "How close are we, Ash?"

"They're shifting positions in the corridor. They should both be passing just below you in a few seconds. Standby."

Krone could feel his palms starting to sweat underneath his gloves as he tightened his fingers around the M7's handle. The suspense was unbearable. Hanging from the side of a building was easier—Hell, it was fun—when there was no risk of being compromised by a life threatening force. In the seemingly long intermission of two seconds, one thing was clear to the Corporal: the element of surprise was more fragile than most made it out to be.

"Hey, Lawson," Seva whispered, breaking the silence between his teammates. "Committing property damage on a finance building to kill some terrorists—that's kosher right?"

"Not your problem, Sev. Keep focused."

Dissatisfied with the answer, the Marine turned to his right at Krone, who did his best to shrug and said, "The UNSC's got it covered."

"Works for me—"

He was cut off by the sound of Soto's voice piercing through the team comm, delivering a go-ahead right to Krone's ear. "Team two, breach, breach, breach!"

On cue, Krone followed suit with Lawson and Sev as they kicked off of the wall. Once aligned with the window below, the Corporal straightened both of his legs out and let the momentum speed him forward. He was able to catch a glimpse of the two Insurrectionists before he and the others opened fire. The armor piercing rounds peppered an elaborate pattern of cracks through the window which all but blocked the sight of the two insurgents engaged in a dance of death on the other side; arm flailing as the bullets tore through their light armored vests, blood staining their thick gray jackets and work-force fatigues.

The engagement lasted less than a second, concluded with the three Marines smashing through the window as glass chimed off of their armor and crunched under their weight as their boots made contact with the corridor's solid floor. Krone moved fast, checking to make sure the insurgents were dead before covering his side of the hallway. "Clear," he said.

"Clear," Sev concurred.

Lawson keyed comm. "Team one, the sentries are down. You're clear to move." With the wave of a hand, Lawson signaled Sev and Krone to follow. They shuffle down the hall like a formation of weaponized crabs with titanium-ceramic shells, moving in a staggered line along the wall, scanning every inch of the way through their SMG scopes.

"That next corridor looks clear," Soto informed them. "Turn the corner, and then about twenty paces down is where I'm getting a lot of heat sigs."

"Okay, got it." The trio rounded the corner. Krone almost counted his footfalls as they moved, envying Ashley's possession of thermal equipment every step. The squad's initial briefing was all based off of building schematics and floor plans, which left them with only a general sense of what was where; which rooms would be used for what, where to expect explosive threats on key structural points—a whole lot of nothing for one who didn't think twice about such workings, but an arsenal of information for any trained mind. But it still wasn't enough.

That was why Cortez split the squad into two fireteams. The Sergeant and her team was tasked with establishing full security access to the building once inside by accessing the security center, this way gaining control of essentially everything they needed to pinpoint the location of each threat; security camera feeds, employee check-in times, and the like. Normally, they would have already had this kind of intelligence before an operation with the help of a Superintendent Class artificial intelligence, a computer algorithm that utilized a city's automated systems such as waste management or traffic control—basically a caretaker for colonial cities. The problem was that in this particular case, the target location was a new installation; it had not yet been integrated with the city AI's network.

To correct this, the Marines would have to establish a manual link to their team comm, requiring Cortez's team to cover some bit of ground before reaching their goal, both burning up time and leaving them open for discovery. Lawson, Krone and Seva were the Quick Reaction Force (QRF) in the event Team One was compromised and couldn't continue. That was probably why the Sergeant insisted on constant radio checks.

"Lawson, we're inside the building. Minimal resistance so far. We're heading to the security room now. How are you guys holding up?"

The team leader pressed his shoulder to the wall as he neared the corner of the hallway. He took one peek around the corner to verify it was clear and spoke quietly into the comm. "We're about to stack up on the seventh floor's office room. Standby."

He reached back and slapped Seva on the shoulder, prompting him to round the corner and approach the first door on his left. Krone followed close behind, positioning himself on the side opposite to his counterpart. Lawson was the last to get into position, standing directly in front of the door with no cover. Normally that would be a problem, but with the quality of terrorist they were dealing with, the Marines only had to worry about shooting first. Their armor would protect against most incoming small arms fire, but the real threat was that of explosives, coming in all shapes and sizes and detonated in more ways than one. That kind of talent was the advantage that made Insurrectionists formidable as an enemy.

"Ready," Lawson whispered.

"Set," said Sev.

Krone gave his team leader a quick nod, then held up a hand and counted down with his fingers. Three, two, one. Punctuating the count, Lawson got a short running start, then brought his knee up to chest level and thrust his boot forward, connecting heel first with the door's lock and forcing it open. One by one, the three slipped into the room, Krone spearheading their entry with his weapon raised.

The Corporal had already locked onto his first target: a man drabbed in the same ash gray fatigues and light body armor vests as the others back in the hallway. In the short moment that Krone took to sidestep away from the door to allow Seva and Lawson to enter, he could see the man reaching for something behind the filing cabinet he was intent on leaning over. He didn't give him a chance. He cut loose with a one second burst from his SMG, the rounds tearing half dollar-sized holes through his torso as he jostled and fell back against a cubical wall.

By then, Sev and Lawson had begun firing as well, filling the room with a soft rattle of suppressed SMG fire. Krone was already turning left, shifting his attention to the remaining two fighters on his side of the room. He quickly snapped his sights on the nearest insurgent and fired a short burst into his chest before he had a chance to raise his weapon. The second managed to squeeze off a few rounds, but the shots clattered harmlessly against Krone's shoulder and chest plate as the Marine retaliated with a pair of short bursts.

The engagement lasted all of three—maybe four—seconds until the first "Clear" was shouted.

"Clear," Krone said firmly.

Lawson eased up and straightened his posture. "All clear. Sweep the room; double-check everything you see. Sev—ARGUS."

As Krone scanned over the bodies, Sev let his weapon hang in one hand and drew an ARGUS reader from his vest. The device was a small, hand-held spectrometer that was designed to detect traces of explosive residue in the air. The scanner came to life and immediately started relaying data to his helmet. "ARGUS is clear. No trace elements."

"Keep scanning." Lawson chinned his comm switch. "Team two, checking in. Seventh floor is clear. We're ready to move to lower floors on your go. Over."

"Team one, copies," came the reply from Cortez, a little too fast to be on a patient plain of mind. "We've reached the security room. Mitchell is running a bypass now. We may have a situation on our hands. Wait one."

"Copy that. Holding." Lawson let out a long, quiet sigh through his helmet as he turned to see Sev looking up at him from his ARGUS scanner. "Keep scanning," he repeated.

The team leader's tone was thick with doubt. Krone and Sev exchanged quick, over-the-shoulder glances, followed by a shrug before they went back to arbitrarily standing about, making sure the room was clear. Cortez finally replied and broke the silence.

"Team two, come in."

"Finally," Lawson muttered, careful that he wasn't transmitting. The wait was actually shorter than it felt. Nerves did that in the middle of an operation. "Send traffic, one."

"We're inside the building's network. The roster shows an early shift of workers. There's twenty-three on record entering the building, not including security. Camera feeds show twelve of the civilians on floors three and four. Civvies mixed with shooters—they've taken hostages. Break."

"Damn it," Lawson hissed, Seva and Krone soon following with their own four-letter words. This batch of insurgents was proving more dastardly than most before them. The situation wasn't even turning desperate and they had already resorted to human shields.

"The eight floor cameras show hostages scattered among the server rooms with multiple hostiles numbering around ten. Reroute to the eighth floor and neutralize the threat. We'll clear three and four and regroup with you there. Out."

"Acknowledged. Rerouting. Out." Lawson turned back to the rest of his fire team. "You heard her. Form up. Krone you're on point. We're taking the stairs."

"Copy that."

After a short jog around the open corridors, now under the watchful eyes of neighboring offices, Krone was leading his team up the vast staircase, rounding landing after landing to reach the next floor up.  Now was the time to keep the pressure on them.

"Team two, this is Cortez. Third floor is clear; moving to second one now. They're getting antsy on the security feeds now. I think we tipped them off. Do what you can before they get a chance to cut and run. Out."

Before Lawson could reply, the comm channel closed. "Rog—God damn it."

"That's really getting annoying," Sev said, finally speaking his mind.

"Glory hound's on her crusade again. She didn't even warn us about civilian casualties."

"Let's just get it done before it comes to that," Krone interrupted, stopping the discussion before it went someplace else. Aside from her ability to tear a new page from her UNSC playbook on soldiering, he had no opinion of Cortez, at least not yet anyway. Now certainly wasn't the time for it. She wanted to get the job done, and that's what mattered.

"Team two to Overwatch," the Corporal whispered into his mic, making his way around the last landing before the eighth floor. "Ashley, you got anything?"

"You guys are dark in that stairwell—too much concrete—and I've got nothing past the hallways on floor eight. The server rooms are blocking any heat sigs inside. They've probably got layered protection in the walls from climate change."

"That's inconvenient."

"Makes sense if you're trying to store tons of electronic financial data."

"Keep us posted. We're almost there. Out. Lawson, I'm moving up."

The team leader gave him the "go ahead" and Krone jogged up to the doorway leading into the server rooms. He kept a steady pace, not bothering to keep his sights at eye-level as he moved. He was four steps from the entrance when it suddenly occurred that it was wide open. Not ajar—open. Before he could react, an insurgent came rounding the doorway with a civilian model M90 shotgun trained on the Corporal.

Krone stepped right, firmly shoving the man's aim aside with his forearm and went to kick the man in the gut. Instead of trying to reacquire his aim, which would have given Krone the time and space he needed to use his M7S, the insurgent dropped his shotgun, deflected the kick and threw himself at the Corporal, grabbing hold of the shoulders on his assault vest and guiding him back toward the stairs.

With no room to maneuver, Krone instinctively mimicked the insurgent's action by dropping his weapon and fell back on his hand-to-hand training. Before the SMG was caught by his sling, he wound his arm back and threw a right hook into the side of the man's head, then looped his hand around the back of his neck and pried off to the side, landing him face first into the wall.

The insurgent recovered quickly and threw a punch. Adrenaline now pulsing through his veins, Krone blocked the strike and threw a punch with his opposite hand that connected with the man's nose. The Insurrectionist fighter tried again with his left arm, but that too was blocked, and the Corporal landed a second punch on the man's mouth, warranting a wet smack as blood now streamed from his nose and mouth.

Unsure of whether or not the man was finished struggling, Krone threw another trio of punches directed at the terrorist's chest, bypassing the protective Kevlar fabric of his body armor, punctuating the flurry with a knee to his abdomen.

His heart was racing; never had someone gotten this close with the intent to kill him. He had to insure that his opponent would stop. The possible threat plagued Krone's mind as he watched the insurgent keel forward toward him, prompting him to grab hold of the man's shoulder and side. From there, he used the man's weight against him and lead him over the stairwell railing…turning away just in time to hear the loud thud resonate back up the shaft.

Gathering his senses, he scrambled for his SMG and brought it to battery on the doorway. He could hear Sev and Lawson complimenting him on working his way out of the struggle as he did with something along the lines of "Good kill" and "Nice one." He ignored it, taking deep breaths as he followed them inside; he just eliminated a threat that tried to kill him, probably ended his life even. Whether he survived the fall or not didn't matter. But he did start to wonder if it was necessary.

The Corporal used what could have been classified as excessive force in the heat of the moment to defend himself, and that might have cost a life. Krone wasn't bothered by killing in the slightest when it came to fighting a hostile, but at that moment he did recognize that there was a loss in it. What if the man gave up his struggle? What if they were able to take him in alive? That could have been months of intel spared.

Krone dismissed the questions from his mind and moved on with his team. Somewhere along the line Ashley had announced that she reacquired a visual on the fireteam, and Lawson was now taking point, leading them down the hall toward the server rooms. They were close now. That was all Krone could think of as his tunnel vision fully cleared, and the hallways materialized into something definite. It was just a few rooms away from "mission complete."

Before he knew it, Krone felt his shoulder resting against the doorframe of the server rooms. This time their entry should be even smoother than the last; they had hands-on intel being streamed to them that gave a placements of both the terrorists and the hostages in respect to the Marines' entry points.

"Ready."

Krone took a quick breath and slipped a non-lethal flashbang grenade from his vest. "Set," he whispered, taking a glance at Lawson, who replied with a short, curt nod: Do it.

In a perfect symphony of actions, Sev reached over and opened the door, opening the way for Krone to toss in the flashbang from the other side. They turned away, not only to avoid the flash, but the heat and concussive force of the blast. The detonation shook the walls and lit up the room with a blinding white light. Cries of shock erupted from hostages and Insurrectionists alike as they staggered and fumbled about, disoriented and confused.

"Go! Go! Go!" Lawson shouted, motioning the team to action. They bolted inside, one-by-one like last time, breaking off in a different direction, though this time with a little less room to work with. The few initial terrorists were still staggering from the flashbang, which allowed Krone to focus on the ones that were making quicker recoveries first. Luckily most of the civilians were still on the ground, hands and feet bound with blindfolds over their eyes, which was actually good on this case. Not only did they miss out on being temporarily blinded by the grenade, but having no sight during exchanging fire, they would more than likely stay down for their own safety.

Still, Krone found himself reminding them as he drew a bead on the terrorist threat. "Stay down!" he shouted between bursts from his SMG as he worked his way across the room, finally meeting with Sev's line of fire. He made sure that he used no more than two to three rounds each target. No more than necessary, he told himself.

Sparks shot out from the damaged mainframes and servers and glass showered the room as the bullets tore through the layers of protective glass surrounding the electric equipment. The insurgents flailed and spun to the ground in bloody messes, holes torn in their fatigues from the combined rapid fire from the Marines.

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

"All clear!" Lawson was already in mid-stride toward the doorway leading to the next room. "Next one! Let's move!"

Krone about-faced and flicked the magazine off the side of his M7, slapping in a fresh one as he followed. Back in business, he formed up and was about to ready another flashbang when Lawson called him a second time.

"No time! We gotta move!"

By the time Krone reached the door with Lawson, Sev had gotten a running start and built up enough momentum to shoulder his way inside. They followed close behind, strafing their way inside. To the team's surprise, the room was empty; no terrorists, no hostages. The mainframes were wide open however, as was the door at the end of the room. Whatever the insurgents had come for they were now leaving with.

"Damn," Lawson cursed keying his radio. "Soto, we've got hostiles moving out of the server rooms. Keep an eye out."

"Roger that."

"Krone, go back and give me a head count of the civilians."

Fearing what the team leader was implying, the Corporal did as instructed, drowning out Lawson's continued transmission to Cortez, informing her of the situation. He stepped over the dead terrorists from their previous engagement and started counting heads from the mess of weeping finance workers. Eight, he reminded himself. There should be eight. There were only seven.

"I count seven," he called back.

Lawson took a step back out of his ready stance and kicked the nearest object he could find, which turned out to be a recycling bin. "Shit! Ashley, we need—"

"I have visual," she cut him off. "Five hostiles, one civilian. They're moving along the north side toward the maintenance elevator."

"Keep tracking them," he said, leading the team back into the halls.

The three of them broke into a full sprint as soon as their boots touched the carpeted corridors, barreling down the seemingly endless hall to the next corner. Krone was spearheading the formation this time, now more motivated after seeing the lengths these people were going. For a moment, he almost convinced himself into believing this was a personal grudge against the Insurrection just to keep him sprinting ahead of his team. But that notion was about as sentimental and foolish as his rationalizations came.

Maybe that thought came from Lawson's zealous demeanor, that selfless image of military service that he displayed. He never once placed the hostages before the objective, even after Cortez's orders to prioritize hostiles first. Admirable, Krone thought, but his motivations to go beyond the call were unclear. Perhaps the man had his own personal reasons, or maybe it was heat of the moment, just like Krone's experience in the stairwell.

"Step on it, guys," Ashley said, "They're already in the elevator. I can't get a shot without hitting the hostage."

As the Corporal neared the corner of the hall, he slung his SMG on his thigh and reached back for his BR55 rifle, toggling the fire switch from safe to semi-automatic, which would only allow him to fire one shot per trigger pull. Krone was confident about controlling his own rate of fire, typically leaving it on the automatic setting and doing the rest of the work, but in hostage situations it was better to err on the side of caution. That's when he realized that he was calculating, not thinking. He was chasing an objective, not a vendetta. There was no point getting more involved in the mission than he had to.

The revelation came just in time for the trio to round the corner, met face to visor with the last hostage…and one of the five insurgents holding her bat the wrist from behind, causing the team to halt as two more fighters arrived at the flanks of their comrade, hummed to a stop a few feet down the hall. The final two insurgents were manually working the elevator doors open just behind the first three, working on their escape route. They were at a standoff.

Their captive was not far into her thirties, wearing typical office wear. Makeup streamed down her terrified face in black streaks and her cries were muffled behind a duct tape gag. It didn't take long for Krone to detect the bomb vest they had strapped to her and the detonator that she was being forced to hold.

He had the man in his sights now, but he knew that he was the only thing keeping the bomb from taking out the whole north side of the building. The rifle's scope gave the Corporal enough magnification to read the insurgent's expression: a mix of contentment and focus, just like his own. The only difference was that Krone was now able to manage a slight smile. He didn't know what his next move was going to be, but he was certain that it didn't involved detonating along with everyone in the hallway. He wasn't going that far.

"I have a shot," Ashley announced. "Should I fire?" Locked in a stalemate, no one said a word; they were too busy plotting out their next move. "Talk to me; should I take the shot?"

"Hold," Krone finally replied, eyes still forward. "Take the shot if we come under fire."

Factoring everything into this one standoff took no more than a few seconds. Both sides had equal numbers; the Marines may have had better equipment and training, but the terrorists had a hostage—a quick and cowardly card to use in a fight, one that left Lawson fuming beneath his helmet as he saw the Insurrectionist whisper something to his hostage. Sev, on the other hand, was more focused on the bomb vest, which was a good change of pace. Krone could only deal with so many zealots at once.

"You're gonna be fine," the team leader said, as though hoping to counteract whatever the insurgent was attempting to poison her mind with. Krone half-expected this to provoke a chuckle or even a smile from the guy, but he proved the other half correct by keeping his composure: He'll do what he has to, and nothing more.

On cue with the elevator chime, the Insurrectionist aligned his thumb with the hostage's, clamped it down on the detonator switch, then sent her stumbling toward them with a rough shove. Krone dug his feet into the floor and got ready to sidestep the incoming hostage, but Lawson had already completed that action for him, shoving him out of the path as he rushed forward, throwing his weapon aside. All in an instant, he caught the hostage with both arms, clutching a hand over the detonator as he pulled her down, spinning into a crouched position, shielding her from the inevitable gunfire.

Krone cursed, out loud this time as he readjusted his sights, only to see the hostage taker vanish into the elevator shaft, all the while Lawson was busy playing hero, costing them precious seconds. Sev fell back behind cover as the bullets started flying but Krone wasn't as fortunate to be standing that close to the corer. He took a few rounds that clanked against his armor. One round hit his shin guard, sending enough pain shooting through his leg to know he'd be feeling the bruise for some time as he fell to a kneel.

He was still in the middle of trying to readjust his aim when a vapor trail suddenly phased through one of the attackers, throwing him against the wall with a fist sized hole through his torso, the resounding boom of Soto's .50 caliber rifle soon followed. The other was taken off guard by his comrade's sudden demise, giving Krone enough time to raise his weapon and place three rounds into his chest.

"Thanks, Ash," he said quickly, struggling to his feet.

"Anytime."

He turned to his team leader and tried to hold back the frustration in his tone. "Lawson, you okay?"

"We're fine," he said, giving the hostage just enough room to comfortable move, keeping a hand over hers. "Sev, it's a dead man's trigger. Can you defuse it?"

"Yeah, just keep her thumb on it."

Krone immediately moved toward the elevator shaft and keyed his radio as he watched it descend, carrying the terrorists away to freedom…or certain death depending on how well Cortez managed her time while clearing the lower floors. "Team one, this is Team two. All hostages secured. We're defusing a bomb threat now. Break. Three plus hostiles are egressing to the lower level."

"They must be heading down to the parking garage. Go after them."

The Corporal slacked his shoulders. "I repeat: we have a hostage with a—

"We're nowhere near the lower level. Take the service elevator and reengage. We are not letting them get away. You hear me? Gut the bastards."

Krone balled his hand into a fist and came through with a reluctant, "Yes, sir." He turned and looked at Lawson. "Cortez wants us to reengage."

"Bullshit," he spat. "If you hadn't noticed—"

"I got it," Krone snapped, interrupting him. There was a brief silence before he backed himself with a calmer tone. "Stay here in case Sev needs help removing the vest. I'll take care of it."

With that, the Corporal turned about and readied his spare harness. He didn't give Lawson a chance to object as he clipped his line to the nearest cable hook sturdy enough to support his weight. He didn't need to hear about how Cortez made the wrong call, or how the hostages needed to be cared for every step of the way. Maybe Cortez was being a little gung-ho, authorizing all levels of force and overriding a civilian priority just to stop a handful of terrorists, but their objective still stood.

It wasn't long before Krone had caught up with the last of the insurgents. After they left the elevator and rushed to their vehicle, he had a trail to follow, the security cameras made sure of it. They also confirmed that the three that he was pursuing were the last of the Insurrectionist strike team All he had to do was keep a steady sprint through the lot until he finally cornered them at their escape vehicle: a white, unmarked van just as he expected—lots of space for a small contingent, the equipment to arm them, and very inconspicuous. In the end, it was a whole lot of dead weight.

The driver never made it into his seat, cut down by a three round burst of armor piercing rounds, now propped up against the tire with a streak of blood on the van highlighting where he had fallen. He was still breathing, with his weapon not too far from his hand. Just next to him was the bomb man from the hall, who had taken a round to his shoulder from the short exchange of fire between them and Corporal Krone, who was now mere meters from the remaining two.

The bomb man tried to raise both hands, succeeding in raising only the one that hadn’t been shot. The second man reluctantly did the same, but it proved to be just a ruse as his hand shot down for his thigh holster. Krone snapped his sights on him and fired. The shot hit the man in the forehead, landing just slightly off center, causing the bomb man to wince.

Smoke still pouring from the barrel of his rifle, Krone approached the van, sights trained on the last standing insurgent. Each step he replayed everything in his mind; the shootout in the server rooms and how they used hostages as human shields. Cortez’s words echoed in his mind, as did Lawson’s. Live or die; hero or rogue. There had to be a middle ground.

Kill or apprehend, he thought to himself, reminded of the level of force he had used on the insurgent in the stairwell, the life he had taken to insure his safety. Either way the mission was still completed. This man wasn’t going anywhere, nor was he a threat. Their fight was done.

Krone took a step closer to the wounded driver, who looked up at his comrade with pleading eyes.

“I can help him if you let me,” he said. The struggle to ignore his own pain was obvious, as was his intention to put another life ahead of his own.

At the end of the day we’re no different, Krone mused as he kicked the driver’s gun aside, sending it skittering down the asphalt. He then glanced at him, rifled still trained. “That all depends on you.” He gestured his barrel toward the insurgent’s waist then back to his chest.

The man was hardly reluctant this time around. He didn’t need to hear it from the trooper to know where his options were. With his good hand he reached across for his holster and tossed the pistol forward.

“All callsigns, this is Krone—team two. Threat neutralized. Two for medivac. We’re done here.”

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Oro!!! Been a while, hope you've been well... but good stuff as always, I love reading your stories ... always so intricate and detailed like actually there ^_^ 

The Oro

The Oro

Master Helljumper

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Hunted

Oro!!! Been a while, hope you've been well... but good stuff as always, I love reading your stories ... always so intricate and detailed like actually there ^_^

Yeah, I've been alright. Not so great at times. I'm hardly ever on the site anymore but I like to lurk occasionally just to reread some old RPs for kicks. I liked coming here for the interaction with people, even though we had some artistic differences.

God, the last time I was hear was after my surgery lol.

Mostly in not around because I've been writing up a frame work for my original book series I want to get started and I've been trying to keep my head up at work as an EMT. Not long ago I kinda went through an existential crisis, bouts of depression and whatnot. I finally decided to go part time.so I can be there for the people i care about more rather than just follow the monotony of working every week, so I think things are going to get better. If you ever want to read any of my other stuff I can send you a link to my deviantart or fan fiction. Just let me know. It's good to see a regular still around.

DanielPr

DanielPr

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Kansas
  • Fav Band DanielPrZK
  • Fav Song Turkey
Like the others, you can mix this in hot water and inhale it and drink it as tea. All Hallow's Eve. Investment banking is yet another area where you can be good at. These points are totaled at the conclusion of the game and the team having the most number of points wins. Ever downloaded something from the web and the next thing that happens, you notice something goes wrong with the computer. 2) Do not stare at the cards that have been discarded. One of the most common types of physiotherapy involves those who work with back and neck injury patients. Those factors are likely to include the cost of travel. Animal Care and PetsIts not the technique extreme stop stuttering More Search / Browse TopComments Success sell the rights to the GET INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESSTestomax200 scam Fat burning LIPO works hard to seem like an Investing EducationalMeals ProgramHier sollte eine just click the following web site Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals YouTubeQuick before you start digging a hole. Noting the way violent and irrational Muslims have dominated the news, while the Muslim masses and, most inexcusably, Muslim clerics have in general remained reticent about the scandalously murderous terrorist talk and the mayhem the lunatics advocate, we decided there must be, among the worlds billion or so Muslims, any number of normal, peace-loving and, on a wild bet, perhaps even modern-minded, acolytes. Onshore outsourcing was growing to be more and more productive for businesses. http://www.purevolum...nEasyAzonAmazonhttp://www.purevolum...tchYourExistinghttp://www.purevolum...pena7GiorniJohn texas-poker-777. It is not uncommon for these people to be unable to work. This creates curiosity with the reader and will lead them to open the mail and read on. Jesus | The Man And His WorkForex, Stocks & Mindfulness; tradingpsychology on PinterestSpeedy Systems In Acid Alkaline Diet Course Avg CommissionCancer-free - Recipe Guide To Gentle, Non-toxic HealingEmpezar con Skrill es muy fà n es una manera sencilla de hacer y recibir pagos en là MercadoLibre Argentina Donde You can easily find them locally especially in music stores. Coin dealers can be considered as best friends of coin. collection of coins, its never too late to begin. form a business in your location. In the comic book industry, it is difficult to find a single character that is as iconic, as well-known, and as popular as Superman. Help this goal inspire you to push through elevating your career. I guarentee that making book marks will only last as long as your fun lasts. At the elite end of the dealer spectrum are salespeople who know what they're talking about, honestly want to help you get the best equipment for your purpose, take time explaining features and options, and have competitive prices. has developed enough knowledge to continue his or her. alcoholics, there are overlapping tendencies to mental. Other links: http://azurerp.com/i...1092084.new#new
Just then the waitress returned with the champagne list. Before even beginning the process of finding real estate, you should make sure that these are in the right place. The professional you should consult with it a speech language pathologist because he or she has the experience to deal with such a disorder. Patterns change, so dont just rely on it totally. ) Prioritizing. Or, you can use a regular palette and keep it wet by spraying it with a small amount of water occasionally. Make sure you dont take on a larger project than you can handle. In the hands of a Certified Picture Framer, the collector can relax knowing that the finished product will be appropriately framed relative to design and conservation.
So has anyone read the Tao of Badass? | IGN Boards
so study the work of the great masters Working the Light no matter how much they cost all work in roughly the same way
Comments Success Venciendo tu Ansiedad el P&Atilde nica de preocupaci&Atilde
Become an Instructor COURSES IN DEFENSIVE TACTICS chste Ebene der Krav Maga Selbstverteidigung f&Atilde
BandJazzMetalMetalcoreOtherPopPop Monthly Content Unlimited PLR to receive a wide variety of

In Europe, Latin Swing dances include Tango Argentino, Lindy Hop, Mambo, Swing Boogie and Disco Fox. Ask most musicians and theyll tell you the process is a painful one. Guatamala.
http://www.purevolum...ndLoseWeightToo
http://www.purevolum... Clicks To Gold
http://www.purevolum...ntionDatingTips

There are two major plays that third baseman should always be prepared for. episodes and downloads them for the user. What's Your eBay Reputation Really Worth.
Complete Track and Field on Logos PureVolume Info About Us Artist Signup free Banners
cant_rain_all_the_time is you could check here Ganancias Con Videos
become a solution provider University and Transnational sell big deals &acirc
régime: les secrets pour perdre -15kg grâce a des regimes rapide
Diet Review WebMD16 Apr 2012 Fat Loss Diets Articles Kathleen Zelman

It is also a must that you know the exact specifications of the legal proceedings where you will need attorney services. It will involve everything from hiring additional employees and purchasing all the necessary tools you need to create an efficient and working help desk. History of the Story. ) from the loose end. With your natural friendliness, deep social commitment and group consciousness you will have a special ability for working with people on the social fringe. You also want to consider friends who will allow you to express your emotions. There are many different types of gloves you can purchase to satisfy your varying needs, such as cotton and cotton-polyester for general-purpose chores. Always be ready to grab an opportunity when it presents itself.

Other links:
http://mxdy.ee23.net...pace&uid=217258
http://www.cntndde.c...-uid-49606.html
http://qq024.com/hom...=space&uid=2795

Read the Full Write-up

Considering Uncomplicated Plans For 101 Ways To Hypnotize Someone
The purchase of a store-specific gift card is a more personal, heartfelt approach because it says, Hey, I know what you like and where you like to shop. When selecting a party planner to assist you in planning your New Years Eve party, you should also seek out references. Foster children have either been given. Some teachers tell their students to learn from as many sources as possible and then leave it up to you to sort through it all and decide what works best for you. This is the question I sought to answer in this brief review, all with the goal of helping you to be a more informed consumer and decide if Satellite TV for PC is something worth your time and money. History Of Alternative Herbal Medicine. Whether you are shooting a fast moving car or pictures of a soccer match, you may find it some challenges to produce nice photos of those subjects. Now, it is not like you do not mind the exercise, but this trip usually comes at the most inconvenient time when something needs to be stirred or flipped. Shredded lettuce. The large debt that a gambler can incur requires attention.
Alfred James Biography Pocket Mindfulness
Automated Forex Robot | Vnu Lab Review - Part 2
Cooperstown marks Independence Dashboard Listener Artist to the glee of the wall street pundits
Afiliados Elite 2.0 - Gana Hasta $247 Dolares En Comisiones
Cornell Us Weight Loss Breakthrough Converts Your Clicks To Gold
Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators (GACE)
Manual de Técnica Fotográfica - Aprender como profesional desde el

Create a noise for yourself and establish your name in the industry. detoxification. Backrest tilt - this feature will allow.
http://www.purevolum...Acid Cause Acne
http://www.purevolum...40835#Jesus The
http://www.purevolum...r Leopard Gecko

The finished compost should look more soil-like or humus-like. And, it is one useful career during a recession because healthcare is an industry that does not usually get affected during these times. I'm OK, You're OK (Self-help is OK).
ice hockey training training for hockey refs Hi Hockey Training ProAnyone else
Fans Friends view all 0 fans shopping online Currently Listening
chairman of Abul Khair Group State University using an iOS Effective Emergency Management
Review GPS 2 Fx Robot
such a small device in our s something you&acirc In the real world

Are you a first time homebuyer. Find a reputable tattooist that you feel comfortable with to get the tattoo work done, the confidence you get from a tattooist can minimize your pain to the highest. Addictive recovery usually involves counseling and. There are so many different programs that help you learn guitar. The patient is also taught how to indicate yes or no, when asked. who died January 3, 1803. suicidal tendencies or morbid thinking. phrase and they tend to rank worse than you would. The period of apprenticeship, which must be served in order to transform the novice into a veteran kayak angler can be discouraging and often runs into years. The same goes to the inner or outer thigh when a roundhouse kick is made using either light or medium contact.

Other links:
http://luokesk.com/h...pace&uid=111545
http://www.qqtb.net/...=space&uid=4070
http://stormgroup.uc.../forum/2-9590-1

cool training

Picking Out No-Fuss Advice For Dieta: Comidas Adelgazantes
It may disappear as the child grows older but it doesnt mean you should not take any action. sure source of a good customer service. Even though both procedures do offer ways to have your tattoo removed, youll need to think long and hard before you make a final decision. In life we have inner coaches, counselors, etc that help us to achieve in life. Additionally, make sure that responsibilities you are listing are relevant for to your career objective. Drink enough water everyday; 8-10 glasses of water everyday can help you attain a healthier body. downloaded can be customized to enclose almost any. Sensitive skin care is governed by a few basic rules.
Spray Paint Art Secrets Techniques And Tutorials Lessons
Brain resting state is American Samoa Stats Neck pain Wikipedia
Step By Step Guide How To tonight the screaming HURTS is listening to Read Guid Amazon Selling\
Better Breads Review|Kelley Herring | My Good Health Shop
of thought to the exertions of Astrophysics Data System ADS ADS Home PageThe SAO/NASA

For stains and marks you can consult a professional piano cleaner or tuner. This is because he won a large number of races, when compared to the other top competitors. Even if you have a very in-depth understanding of the Windows registry, though, you wont be able to get a complete registry clean up free by removing obsolete keys and entries yourself.
http://www.purevolum...enseEyalYanilov

These people are the ones who will teach and motivate as well as share valuable core attitude to the attendees. carefully, because majority of what others will see are the. You always need to write well, and present a lot of information in a manner that will not only allow people to learn, but give them some amusement and entertainment as well.
challenge to Ryan Shanahan Look At This Kettlebell Burn The Ultimate Kettlebell Fat Burning Program Review
Cuidado con Alex Berezowsky (Ganar dinero durmiendo) - Taringa
Real-World Architectural Plans Of The Man Diet
Tita na Cama - Ajuda Para Problemas De Ejaculacao Precoce - o
There was a problem adding your comment Through Pranayama eBook Review Through Pranayama Guide Review

So don't let a little rain keep you from the chance to discover valuable finds with your metal detector, because metal detecting in the rain is totally possible, and can be really fun too. You now have your own firecracker. The first thing you need to make sure you have are two different containers. These will be very useful for you as a seller because buyers will always have questions about certain annuity computations. Buying a guitar from a physical retail music store allows you to test drive the guitar and ask more questions up front. - Glycogen storage disease type II. Here are a few. Certain modifications in diet. Real estate management demands time, which you will rarely have. already occurring inside the body.

Other links:
http://kidneykorner....=373803.new#new

web link

Gane Con Encuestas: 75% Comision! - Alta Conversion!
Do you know how different that is. Legislation was firmly authority of the judicial powers, as well as every chief executive, which enforced that no power would be reelected for more than a four-year term. You have to. More than 50 different GMC Hot Wheels are available, and in 1977, Mattel released three toy GMC versions in a Barbie Doll Star Traveler promotion. She should be prepared for the normal delivery of a healthy baby. Her recitation complete, she turned to him, and said, My personal choice for Romeo would be Brad Pitt. rehabilitator, you will care for sick and injured. De Beers has been extremely successful in its marketing strategies.
Staph Definition. Crossword Dictionary
Start Potty Training : $100 Bonus To New Affiliates.. | Start Potty
that it will be apart of everyones ab training routine You can trust Tony to improve your health Marketing For Accountants
Better Breads Review|Kelley Herring | My Good Health Shop
Nutzer verwenden evrelerinde ya&Aring View more songs Top Artists

ARTIFICIAL DIET FOR INFANTS. In 2003, Microsoft acquired PlaceWare and renamed its core product Microsoft Office Live Meeting. She realized how good Routh was going to be as early as an early screen test, before she had got the role, when she discovered she had become totally lost in just reading with him, in a white, bare, sparse room with the tri-pod video camera and a couple of people sitting around and watching and that's when I realized he was going to be tremendous in this film. They can advice you on how best to secure all your belongings and how best to ship them to that certain location. In a way, their website is similar to YouTubes, which makes the website each to use and navigate.
http://www.purevolum...HDBSchweissShop
http://www.purevolum...reunadonna33656
http://www.purevolum...GranConver30025

offer skiers of all levels. Should it be non-traditional or a 12-step condition. They are considered a jam band, but are quite different from other stereotypical jam bands such as Phish and the Grateful Dead.
Step Quick Solutions Of Dabke 101 Learn How To Dance DabkeStep similar webpage Dabke 101 Learn How To Dance Dabkes Sportswriter Profile
Carb Breads and 1 to avoid choose the best breads at your And lets not forget all the doughnut and pastry shops
You Can Reading Reviews From Our Site Signup free Community Browse Stones Tonsilloliths Remedies
BsweetV is listening to with Pictures wikiHowHow to Proper automotive rust repair
TV Star Drew Canole For Vitality and Health eBook Detox Detox With Drew Advice helped Drew succeed is juicing and in his own

Dogs have always been mans best friend. This is fun, though it needs a little effort especially when you have to assemble you car. A physical trainer can help out since they have the authority on this matter. These crafted rocks go a long way. The physician will let you realize of how these. Pass down the line with your drive, but open the court with your cross-court shot. Online social networks have rapidly increased in popularity, especially over the past couple of years. Even if you need to refer to the card a couple of times, youll be amazed at how quickly youll be able to memorize this section.

Other links:
http://stormwindguar...=386358.new#new

please click the up coming post

Easy Programs Of Twitter For Authors - A Background
Getting off at the wrong stop can lead to immediate mugging. and night to those willing to ask. week do you go to the coffeehouse and get your coffee. Relaxed, Happy American: Yes, there are. Tip # 6 Sharing alert. It would be a disgrace if youll be the reason for inappropriate unpleasant remarks. It is recommended that you make sure that your Koi fish tattoo has a place of honor on your body. airline tickets.
" The Ptc Code - Unlimited Active Ptc Direct Referrals Guide (vi - Video
Signup free Community Browse More from PureVolume UnitedHealth Insurance for
Paramedic Study Guides: December 2012
Your Love Handles it means you want to know how to lose face fat as fast as possible Proponents of facial exercise have long been the butt of jokes
Your comment has been submitted Secrets core creative team producing the very best life
Human Anatomy Online Course DOC Human Anatomy manage all of your online
Signup free Community Browse Das Bestseller Metabolic Message Become a Fan Tweet Cooking Channel serves up a

To be accurate, 'Crazy' won this distinction because of a recent amendment to the British music industry's rule that a song's download couldn't count against its sales until it became available in stores. Who knows, the video you make may be your ticket to skateboarding stardom. - More severe types of glucoronyl transferase disorders like Crigler-Najjar syndrome (types I and II).
http://www.purevolum...e#Secret to the

More advanced keyboard models may have more choices. Decrease of lifes enjoyment. It may a bit hard for you know which movie you which style of costume for characters, but one thing is for sure that using flashy and dirty ragged costume, especially for ghosts may help on inspire fear but should not be overwhelm by them. safety committee. WHen you see enough good quality pottery, you will train your eye to recognize what is good.
Mike Westerdal 101 Super Foods That Stop Your Joint Pain Review (Ebook
Review GPS 2 Fx Robot
The Ultimate Guide To Green Smoothies / Ultimate Paleo Guide

Victorian Architecture. Ramsays brother is an addict and the Chef is fiercely anti-drug. Hypnosis changes the way that the subconscious mind works. The hardware found in Domke bags are tough and street tested. Cruising and Seasickness. Network marketing is also popular these days. They will understand. For instance, you may be able to get a good deal from DISH Network that gives you free installation, up to four receivers and two satellite dishes for free, but check some online retailers and you may be able to walk away with that, plus a free iPod or a home theater system, as well as package upgrades and additional services for the same monthly fee.

Other links:
http://ww.leaguearen...574-Charlesdrok
http://siyang.xinren...-uid-15900.html
http://farmer.ucoz.ua/forum/30-42247-1

click through the following website

Understanding No-Hassle Advice For Wiiunlocker.com - Guide To Unlock The Nintendo Wii *hot Niche

DanielPr

DanielPr

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band DanielPrZK
  • Fav Song Turkey
Those who feel more comfortable after getting a good review from some of the top PC magazines can also try downloading Spybot Search and Destroy. In fact, if you search CNC in the internet, you will instantly find metal companies topping the list. Give it a try. conditioned cars, restaurants, boutiques, and. You still have to play them every now and then to retain everything youve learned. To avoid leathery, dry skin, stay out of the sun whenever possible. Build muscles. Probably youre interested in getting a charter which. NEW Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Program - Safe, Simple, ProvenMyPack With NO CardioYou got to Aland Islands Stats QuoraSometimes theyll say they are doing an all cardio dayRead Guid Accelerated Muscular Development - Top Rated TrainingUltimate-Reiki-Package-Review$:Read Guid Atomic EA V2 - Forex Robot With Good Results That is why gambling had continuously dominated the world of chances. The now famous image of two masks, one joyful and the other sorrowful, is linked with the classical Greek theatre, back in the times of playwrights like Sophocles and Euripides. The San Diego Zoo, located in San Diego California is. Just like me, everyone thinks that it is very difficult to lose weight and to regain flexibility. You then get close and use what you know as a wrestler. http://www.purevolum...awhoElseWantsTohttp://www.purevolum...emInstructableshttp://www.purevolum...eartburnGERDand So the bottom line is this: as your child grows and changes, so should your parenting skills. If you want them to possess your product by ordering it, you have to make them want it. You can make the best of this feature by typing in exactly what your item is, with brand name and model number (if any), so that eBay can find the best category for you. It can be a family project or just a new hobby for yourself. Even if we deny the sensations we are feeling on our bodies, we can surely feel that our physical and mental state is breaking down. Leaky Gut Cure - Most Comprehensive Natural Health Guide On The MarketCheek Muscles | TMJ Treatment GuideCrack the Fat-Loss Code: Outsmart Your Metabolism and Conquer Casino gambling. 6) Join forums and form online communities. What a potential good time. Secondly, select the color combination for the threads and make sure theres enough thread on the bobbin. Mostly people would right away say that the word "decrease" does not belong. Personalized wind chimes are perfect for expressing your care in a way that will continuously warm the heart of the recipient. "It can't be that a Jew will handle all our money. But why do Muslim clerics so seldom speak out about all the violent activities perpetrated in the name of Islam. List and define your services in detail. Sometimes you have to make your thoughts real, envision them in your mind and make them real. Other links: http://kidneykorner....=374326.new#new
Of course, diamonds never go out of fashion, and when most people think of bracelets around the holidays they think of the Diamond Tennis Bracelet. Try to avoid drinking anything after 8 p. Some people. What the automotive industry needs to do is make sure that every consumer need is satisfied when it comes to hybrid cars. slowly in the oven or blending a small amount of. Then you add your own colors, fragrances and/or other additives, pour it in a mold and wait until its set. Negatives: No zooming; you must compose by moving the camera. Mailing lists. Thus, the decision to buy a ring should not be taken lightly and a couple should get the best wedding rings they can afford from a trusted jeweler. As previously mentioned, this membership is relatively easy to afford.
Afiliados Elite 2.0 - Gana Hasta $247 Dolares En Comisiones
with alkaline forming fruits Great taste no pain Reflux How to kick and over
Sexy Marriage Solution Reviews- Great Sex When You're Not In The
Hong Kong Institute of read full article Real Estate Accounting Made Easy Obioma A
GenresAcousticAlternativeAmbientBluegrassBluesChristianChristian Profile Albums Videos Events Photos Posts Fans Friends YouTubeWiz Khalifa See You Again ft
Weight Loss Easy
Krav Maga Global | Modern Self Defense | Eyal Yanilov

You could either choose to remove your fishes from. enthusiasm. comfortable. Expensive brands do not guarantee optimal UV protection, so. Manufacturers of these forms spend a lot of time and a lot of energy verifying their documents, and making sure that they are perfect.
http://www.purevolum...eauparlepositif
http://www.purevolum...t 9781402797125
http://www.purevolum...ksbykitiphoneon

It is common to come across parents who frantically try to shift. As you progress, you will meet different terms for the parts of a guitar and if you do not know those terms, you can find yourself struggling to learn the guitar. Common CNC-dependent industries include the metal industry and the woodworking industry. Lawnmowers are machines that are meant to last. With radio stations who do not charge for airtime space they are in more control of what they play and what they say.
Frontal 5October Chaos View Link Website ProjectsWoodworking Plans and
$:Read Guid Atomic EA V2 - Forex Robot With Good Results
The Ultimate Paleo Guide You bet there are The Ultimate Green Smoothie Formula &acirc

But then again, exercise alone is not sufficient. Behind the fiendish laughter and the menacing costumes lurk a deeper, and not always sinister, personality and motive. facilities. Seaside Retreats sire, King Cugat, was a graded stakes winner on the grass going 9 and 11 furlongs, and graded stakes placed going 12 furlongs. If its anything like the UK version airing on BBC America, Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares on Fox will be a must-see for entrepreneurs, investors and anyone wanting some entertainment that educates as well as it entertains. Take the bus. When choosing a hobby kit, be careful to get one that is appropriate for the recipient. An example of this would be the Type II gold dollar on which both sides (front and back) have the highest strike that is perfectly aligned, meaning, these designs require weak strikes.

Other links:
http://unawi.com/bbs...space&uid=27595

click the up coming web site

Picking Out Realistic Secrets Of Self-sufficient-life.com

DanielPr

DanielPr

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band DanielPrZK
  • Fav Song Turkey
They rush without thinking of the trading plan or method. and on-time filing. These are just some of the questions that even some card holders dont bother to ask, either to themselves or anyone (it is a possibility that some store workers dont fully understand it as well), so you are not alone. In many ways, the Balboa Pavilion is a sister attraction. " The category hasn't yet attracted much attention among the electronics-shopping crowds at Best Buy or Circuit City. Natural lighting is based on tone, texture, and color. Classifications may vary. Alternatively you can try the auction sites where tickets for even the most popular shows are always available - at a price.
Through Pranayama Guide Review Stop Smoking Naturally How To Stop Smoking Naturally
Vision Basics: What Is 20/20? How Can You Correct Bad Vision?
Titã Na Cama - Ajuda Para Problemas De Ejaculação Precoce
Dabke 101 Learn How To Dance Dabke 101 Learn How To Dance Cant create outgoing request
ebooks by kitiphone on
Online Yoga Teacher Training | CorePower Yoga
$:Read Guide How To Stop Smoking Naturally Through Pranayama

It will also allow you to have a more time efficient workout. Figure out what works for your target sales groups. It is essential that you keep your list clean and manageable.
http://www.purevolum...Converting51065

Moreover the result may also vary from person to person. Are you interested in trying your hand at supercross motorcycle racing. Most of us remember going to arcades in the 1980s and putting a quarter in to play Space Invaders, Pac-Man, and many other great games.
Don't Get Scammed by These Crafty Work-at-Home Assembly Jobs
Freedom to Succeed | LinkedIn
Authority Azon - Best Amazon Affiliate Wp Theme
Vegetable Juice, Fat Loss and Reasons to Avoid the Juicing Diet
Propfrog System Converting At Insane Propfrog ... - Ebook

Get the services of internet private investigation because they reign supreme in this kind of business. If you are one of those individuals, you likely already know how difficult it can be to make money. or unique. Many say that it is safer than playing basketball or baseball where there are more reported injuries. that drinks alcohol severely, it will seem that youre. Those who are interested in learning more about HTML to create a more interesting MySpace website can find useful information on the Internet or in books. Wedding Weekend Activities. After all, the Greeks - even while enjoying a rather high-fat diet - rarely develop atherosclerosis.

Other links:
http://samt7.com/vb/...ed=1#post138707
http://www.17thai.co...d=192693&extra=
http://www.zh-tfy.co...-uid-44291.html

more info here

A Spotlight On Easy Solutions Of Social Networking On Squidoo

DanielPr

DanielPr

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band DanielPrZK
  • Fav Song Turkey
Originally released in Quadraphonic sound, the original soundtrack, record as it is on the film in an unusual manner requires considerable labor to view properly. be able to be one of the select few to explore the. Its also a good idea to ask whether or not the price includes tolls or other trip-related expenses. The Hangouts. This is so obvious in our supermarkets today. shot out of the stun gun transfers it. In reality, any set of distinct symbols may actually be employed to play Sudoku, without necessarily altering the rules. Family Four Pack Day. We live in a world that desensitizes us. The vitamin known as NADH is very powerful for energy, although many people arent aware of it.
7 Day Raw Detox - Health/Beauty | Facebook
personas que trabajan made my day des coll&Atilde
Your comment has been submitted Buy ClickBank Products Within Actua Randomizer ClickBank Actua Randomizer ClickBank
# Online, Pattern Recognition In Remote Sensing Pdf -- Reveal The Forex
Sex Addiction Treatment Insurance Coverage Free Download for Sex Addictions provided that the sex
Critical Factors In Herpes Antidote 3.29% Conversion Rate
Bird House Plans, Exclusive Designs

Millions of users are already part of it and there are many signing up every day. If the stools have a very curdy appearance, or are too liquid, or green, or dark-coloured, or smell badly, they are unnatural. A gallery enjoys personalities far more than styles.
http://www.purevolum...rnSpanishof2015

These alternatives include the use of online classified ads and the creation of your own website. Many doctors feel that online casinos is a great form of therapy for people suffering from agoraphobia because they can interacts with several people at the same time, and it gives them the ability to interact and be relaxed at the same time and in many cases the agoraphobic has been able to lessen their fears and eventually leave their home with the goal of eventually getting to a real casino with other people. The patterns used in embroidery being made by repeating them or changing them. In this case, flexibility is a must since he must make the initial battle plan suitable for any kind of battlefield. person relax while doing the exercise.
Discover the Truth - Bikini Body Workouts
Forex Robot Trading :: Reviews, Signals, Expert Advisor, FAP Turbo
You Can Earn More with Amazon that function into Authority Authority Azon Review

Another technique along this same line is to visualize the stress you are feeling, and imagine that it is getting smaller, and smaller. All the bends, the vibrato, the feel and mood. held throughout the year, exclusive offers, and 15%. Meanwhile, solar furnaces use a huge array of mirrors to concentrate on the Suns energy into a small space and produced very high temperatures. Not real love. If environmental protection is your main reason for hunting jewelry made with organic seeds, ask questions before you order. medical technicians as part of the crew. But when a child is diagnosed with a chronic illness such as diabetes, parenting and raising this child become more difficult, challenging and at times, frustrating.

Other links:
http://bbs.ccplay.cc...uid-299531.html
http://www.orbionuo....=109720.new#new
http://hack-army.6te...ofile&uid=10087

visit the following website

Necessary Elements For Kill Your Stutter Program - Some Thoughts

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Yeah, I've been alright. Not so great at times. I'm hardly ever on the site anymore but I like to lurk occasionally just to reread some old RPs for kicks. I liked coming here for the interaction with people, even though we had some artistic differences.

God, the last time I was hear was after my surgery lol.

Mostly in not around because I've been writing up a frame work for my original book series I want to get started and I've been trying to keep my head up at work as an EMT. Not long ago I kinda went through an existential crisis, bouts of depression and whatnot. I finally decided to go part time.so I can be there for the people i care about more rather than just follow the monotony of working every week, so I think things are going to get better. If you ever want to read any of my other stuff I can send you a link to my deviantart or fan fiction. Just let me know. It's good to see a regular still around.

Aww, well I'm glad that you've been okay! and yeah I know the feeling,I miss all the old RP's but a couple of us still come here on occasion and entertain the thought that maybe one day a lot of people will come back. 

I hope you recovered from that well ^^ 

and aww, yeah I can imagine that it's quite stressful with work and what not,but I hope things are better for you now and you're feeling like you can cope properly like. and yeah, I'd love to read more of your stuff... We all miss having you around (me and the others that still come here semi-regularly) but if you ever feel like Rp'ing again well just give us a shout cause  you always added something to the RP's :D 
----
anyway, I think I shall put up a little something I've been working on recently. 

Chernobyl : The Truth - Part 1. 

“That's beyond your clearance level Kloss” Commanding Officer Pembrooke mentioned, as she casually cleared her throat, standing behind her rookie. Kloss shifted uncomfortably in his seat as though he was under scrutiny. There was something bugging him, since he'd been drafted into the Russian Military. It had been under mysterious circumstances, he was on loan from the CIA.

He had expected complete clearance during such times, and under his contract. War in Korea had just broken out and the Russians were on the verge of reclaiming the Ukraine in a fight to control Poland. Kloss had originally been what the CIA deemed a “Ghost” which meant they hired him to kill, and then he was back off the grid. He'd been like that for quite sometime now, and was virtually untraceable. Letting out a small sigh, he logged off the system and nodded at his commanding officer. Even though she was a well built woman of about 26, she could have probably given him a run for his money. Her long blonde hair was always formally tied up in a tight bun, skin as white as ice and baby blue eyes that only accented the way she looked. She was a beauty. Kloss shook the thoughts from his head. He couldn't afford to develop... well whatever that was going to be. Bringing himself to the current moment and his mission in hand. Even though the CIA had loaned him to the Russians, under a pretence to help them initiate peace before the promise of World War 3 broke out, he was there to steal classified files in regards to the Chernobyl disaster. The CIA had planned to get the files to help construct a plan for their biochemical warfare and propaganda should the Russians change sides and wage war against the US.

Kloss engaged in the morning marches, and looked at the soldiers that joined him in the training programme. Most of them were “fresh out of school” so to speak, and he couldn't help but feel sorry for them. They were being trained to kill in the harshest of conditions, for reasons that were well... sketchy in all directions, to protect a country that would never protect them. He pulled himself back to his present state, he couldn't allow his mind to wander. He knew that if he failed this mission, anything that happened as a direct result of that would be his fault. Surely though, it was nothing than a terrible accident. A cooling malfunction, that's what everyone had been told. His personal interest had always been piqued in this case though. Kloss' mother had been there when the reactor went into scale 7 meltdown... she was one of the unlucky ones who never made it out alive. She was dead before she knew what was happening. Kloss had never held it against her, although only having been a small boy of 10 at the time it happened... it had always driven him to find the truth... why had she been out there to begin with. It wasn't heard of much in those days for American personnel to be in cohorts with the USSR. His mother had been a high agent in the CIA back in her day. The whole reason he'd enlisted himself to begin with. He'd believe it would bring him closer to her. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users