Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First Kiss <3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

I'mSorryForEverything-

I'mSorryForEverything-

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...
  • Fav Song ...
I was eleven c: Not very romantic :/ I was in my livingroom, with this REALLY ugly guy and he kissed me then left. ._.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Eltit Rebmem

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts

I was 13 or thereabouts, he was my first boyfriend, we'd been texting for a few weeks but it was the first time I'd actually seen him in person, he was like 16 so presumably much more experienced than I was... it wasn't a bad experience overall, for me at least :L

Was that by any chance the dude who kept threatening to beat me up on Bebo? :L

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

Was that by any chance the dude who kept threatening to beat me up on Bebo? :L

hahaha, yes that'd be the one. Stalker, though...my post was ages ago :P

Panicatk

Panicatk

Boredom Kills

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts
Id say still waiting but to be honest i really dont give a shit anymore

Shavana

Shavana

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Queen
The first girl I ever kissed was Sinead van den Berg a gothic. Took a while to convince her to kiss me; she thought it was quite gross. Eventually waited for her to give up.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Eltit Rebmem

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts

hahaha, yes that'd be the one. Stalker, though...my post was ages ago :P

Ahaha, that's actually really sad for a sixteen year old. Hey hey, I just happened to see that because the topic was in the "New Content" list. x)

Nereus

Nereus

The Old Man Of The Sea

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,833 posts
This girl Nina at age 14.

She was really pretty too.

Now we're just friends......

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

This girl Nina at age 14.

She was really pretty too.

Now we're just friends......

For a second there I thought you said "this girl Ninja".

miza_misunderstood

miza_misunderstood

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

My first kiss was with some random girl at a party. My second kiss was with a girl I had a crush on in school. The pattern continues as follows: Odd numbers = Bad kiss, Even numbers = Good Kiss.

well that sucks... but then again ive never had a kiss... that i remember anyways. </3

xXHellBunnyLoverXx

xXHellBunnyLoverXx

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ughh, my first kiss was really horrible!! This boy I'd met only met 5 minutes before in a park. It was a dare, well actually it was about 20 dares.. It lasted two days and I haven't seen him since, but I don't like to count this as my first kiss, cuz I found someone a lot better after him. The second person I've kissed is the only other, actually, because I'm still with her now ^_^ A 7 month long releationship :P x

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
omg o.o first kiss my first kiss was with my best friend in grade 8 she was in grade 7 and we where already 'kind of dating'. We where dared to kiss each other during recess time by a bunch of boys also in our grades and us being not scared to do anything and so we kissed and the kiss went from five minutes to fifteen. It was nice ^^ but a lot of tongue o.o thought I was going to suffocate. Then we turned around and dared the other boys to do the same. They never did though :(

FallingXDown

FallingXDown

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Falling in reverse
  • Fav Song Empty with you- The Used
Well my first real kiss was with Brandon at the grocery store. He would txt me all the time saying "let's kiss, lets make out"... I would say "no" but one day he texted me saying to visit him at work.. And I said at "kroger?really?". I ended up goin cuz I needed to buy stuff anyways and he's lik "ok follow me".. I thought why? But knew already why and he lik graves my shoulders and positioned me and we kissed... So ya nun special.. I'm not gonna say ages cuz, ahh wtf he was 18 I was 13.. But it was fun.. I don't think I was any good..lol

Mandi_Massacre

Mandi_Massacre

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
My first kiss went a little like this :Kiss: and twist, :Kiss: :Kiss: and twist xD

Kay, no.

It was with a guy I've known since we were 4 and 5, and we were on our first date. I was 14 at the time, and this was really my first date ever, so yeah. It was extremely awkward then but now it's just hilarious. We missed the first time so he said "wow, that was really bad. Wanna try again?"
Then we got it right and we were blushing and giggling and blah blah blah

ally.

ally.

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Indiana
  • Fav Band Foster the People
My first kiss was with my one and only boyfriend Jeff it was back in high school my sophmore year (not even joking:P) and his senior year. It was in the auditorium behind the stage after this play he had the lead in. All those sappy books are right. First kisses are like magic. My heart was pounding, knees were like jello, and it made my head spin lol:)

Uncle_Slamm

Uncle_Slamm

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Lawl, my first kiss sucked. I was like 13 or something and it was at the movies with my girlfriend from a long-ass time ago, and she wanted to kiss. It sucked because it was really awkward afterwords. :/

PurplePiglet

PurplePiglet

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Iration
  • Fav Song Dream On-Aerosmith
My first kiss was my first big mistake as well. The guy, or boy, as he's better suited, was a complete asshole. He was sixteen and I was fifteen, although I was maybe five years older than him according to maturity levels. Anyways, we had had a crush on each other ever since I was eleven years old. I moved away at fourteen, and when I came back a year later, he decided to charm me into messing around with him. We were sitting on his couch watching The Incredible Hulk; he puts his arm around me and tries to kiss me. I get scared and don't even move my lips at all. He stops and says, "let's try that again." I was so embarrassed, but after finding out he had a girlfriend, I wasn't worried about my performance. I was focusing my attention on how to commit a murder without getting caught.

Fast forward about six months later, and he's still alive. We end up dating for ten months.

AutumnaL EquinoX

AutumnaL EquinoX

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Country
  • US State:North Carolina
  • Fav Band Skillet
  • Fav Song So very many
Mine was with my best friend's brother, in the back of his mom's car. He was 16, I was 13. Very nice, I'll admit it. His whiskers tickled.

About a month later, I fucked him and his brother. Not at the same time, mind you.

angeli<3

angeli<3

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
My first kiss was in a movie theater. I was on a date, he put his arm around me and told me not to be afraid of the dark. I just smiled and leaned in til we kissed. Later, he told me i was the only girl who has ever leaned in first.^_^

KaileeXxX

KaileeXxX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Washington
  • Fav Band I Can't Choose One Band
I was 13.... It was in December, so I was at my friend's Christmas party. I had this HUUUGE thing for one of the guys there, and we'd dated on and of for the past four years. (Yeah I know, 13-4 = 9. He was mature in fourth grade :3 haha.) We snuck out on the golfcourse.... and yeah. The rest is history.

.. and he never called me back. ):

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
It was when I was 7, with an 8 year old girl. She wanted to "french kiss" so we did. That's pretty much it. I didn't really kiss another girl like that until high school.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users