I'll add some more recommendations. Not only for Forzare, but others as well
- Dungeon Defenders: In short, it's a tower defense action RPG. There are several game modes, but I'll explain the classic one. You're supposed to stop waves of enemies from destroying 1 or more crystals on your map. Most champions can build towers, barricades or other defense mechanisms to kill the enemies or prevent them from advancing through the map. While similar games will reset your level and purge your inventory after every game, this one doesn't. Levels are permanent and you get to keep items you find. Like an MMO. You can easily trade items among other players.
- Arma 2 (with DayZ mod): Zombie survival, wooo! A pretty realistic one too. You must survive on a huge map (225 kmｲ!) among zombies and other players. Other players may shoot and kill you, so be careful. Some game mechanics that will affect your character. Bleeding, broken bones, pain, thirst, hunger, sickness, blood pressure, your temperature and more. You will have to scavenge for supplies from buildings and dead players if you lack items to aid you. Oh yeah, deaths are permanent. You must start from the scratch if you die.
- Fallout 3 and New Vegas: Same developers as The Elder Scrolls series. It's the same genre as TES, but in a post apocalypse setting with a little sci-fi added.
- Dead Island: Another zombie survivor. Kinda like DayZ, but definitely not as realistic. You can play alone or with other players. RPG elements as well.
- Saints Row 3: Hate it or love it. This is a GTA clone, but it's far from serious. You can slaughter zombies with a giant, purple dildo. What more can I say?
- Dear Esther: A Cheap adventure game. You're stuck on a deserted island. I don't know whether I should call the island beautiful or creepy. Both perhaps? PS. No action. Only exploring.