Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Steam Summer Sale

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

バreverバrgotten

バreverバrgotten

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Photoshop, Illustrator and Final Cut Pro, everything is just so seamless and easy on here :lol: But yes, not to pull this thread off track...

I felt like it just tried to be something it shouldn't have been. :( L4d1 was very simple basic and fun FPS, very repetitive and it didn't pretend to be more than that, I felt they complicated it a bit in the second one :P

Ohhh I understand what you're talking about. I prefer games like that though so its probably why I enjoy it so much.

Occasional_Desire

Occasional_Desire

WE WILL RISE!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hurt
  • Fav Song Rapture

In my personal opinion Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion, but oh well.

I love you man.

Nayro

Nayro

隊長すごい

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hmm..
I'll add some more recommendations. Not only for Forzare, but others as well :)

- Dungeon Defenders: In short, it's a tower defense action RPG. There are several game modes, but I'll explain the classic one. You're supposed to stop waves of enemies from destroying 1 or more crystals on your map. Most champions can build towers, barricades or other defense mechanisms to kill the enemies or prevent them from advancing through the map. While similar games will reset your level and purge your inventory after every game, this one doesn't. Levels are permanent and you get to keep items you find. Like an MMO. You can easily trade items among other players.

- Arma 2 (with DayZ mod): Zombie survival, wooo! A pretty realistic one too. You must survive on a huge map (225 kmイ!) among zombies and other players. Other players may shoot and kill you, so be careful. Some game mechanics that will affect your character. Bleeding, broken bones, pain, thirst, hunger, sickness, blood pressure, your temperature and more. You will have to scavenge for supplies from buildings and dead players if you lack items to aid you. Oh yeah, deaths are permanent. You must start from the scratch if you die.

- Fallout 3 and New Vegas: Same developers as The Elder Scrolls series. It's the same genre as TES, but in a post apocalypse setting with a little sci-fi added.

- Dead Island: Another zombie survivor. Kinda like DayZ, but definitely not as realistic. You can play alone or with other players. RPG elements as well.

- Saints Row 3: Hate it or love it. This is a GTA clone, but it's far from serious. You can slaughter zombies with a giant, purple dildo. What more can I say? :lol:

- Dear Esther: A Cheap adventure game. You're stuck on a deserted island. I don't know whether I should call the island beautiful or creepy. Both perhaps? PS. No action. Only exploring.

バreverバrgotten

バreverバrgotten

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
For some reason I really really hated Fallout 3. Probably because of its horrible auto save feature. I once got saved in a room with enemys on the only exits and no HP. If I died I went back to my last save so I was completelly fucked.

Chrizz Pach

Chrizz Pach

The most annoying guy on EC

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Asking Alexandria
  • Fav Song Holy Diver-Dio
the only reason i use steam is because of skyrim and dota2

Nayro

Nayro

隊長すごい

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hmm..

For some reason I really really hated Fallout 3. Probably because of its horrible auto save feature. I once got saved in a room with enemys on the only exits and no HP. If I died I went back to my last save so I was completelly fucked.

Don't rely on auto save. Quick save is the real stuff.

kylie~

kylie~

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Underoath

- Fallout 3 and New Vegas: Same developers as The Elder Scrolls series. It's the same genre as TES, but in a post apocalypse setting with a little sci-fi added.

Fallout 3 was made by Bethesda, yes but Obsidian were behind New Vegas.
Personally I didn't like Fallout 3 very much but I absolutely loved New Vegas. Obsidian are far and away better at writing stories than Bethesda are and they improved upon every other aspect of the game. If only playing one of them I'd definately recommend NV over F3.

Gangsta Fag

Gangsta Fag

Ass-Eating Aficionado

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts
Fallout 3 was a really great game, I think they captured the post-apocalyptic world very well.

Even though I'm not a fan of Steam. Trollball Manager on sale for 5 dollars? Don't mind if I do

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
You have absolutely no reason to "not be a fan" of Steam. It does absolutely nothing detrimental.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users