Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

</3

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Britt_Lee </3

Britt_Lee </3

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
All these nights I spend alone and I sit and ask myself why... I always try to give someone my everything my all and it turns out horribly.. I just want to be loved.. held... respected... I wonder if love even exists anymore.. or if it ever really truly did in the first place... or maybe just another fairy tale..

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
http://facebook.com/

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts
Simple. Don't give someone your "everything".

Bear

Bear

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Weezer

POPULAR

Posted Image

ONLY $24.95!

Charmed Ages

Charmed Ages

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Alesana
  • Fav Song Heartstone
Complaining on a forum full of mad people isn't going to help you a single bit...

Just thought I'd point that out to you.

DireWolf

DireWolf

I'm a massive cunt.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,426 posts
This isn't your personal blog. If you are going to make a topic it has to have a point.

If you are looking for advice on sadness or love or whatever there is a section for that but you need to make it clear what you are asking there, you can't just post something like this because all you do is annoy other members of the form by making pointless posts. Other than that my answer to this is .

"Bottal ae bucky!"

Gangsta Fag

Gangsta Fag

Ass-Eating Aficionado

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

..... but being single means you can sprawl out so much more in bed. RELISH it.

Implying you let your slaves even step foot into your sleeping quarters.

Gangsta Fag

Gangsta Fag

Ass-Eating Aficionado

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

I actually don't share my bed :P there's only been one guy who's slept in (or generally been in) my bed, fuck that.

Me either, But usually that's because I like to have an AC and fan on me at night. Plus knowing me, there's no way I could get to sleep with wimminz in my bed, it'd be too distracting :(

But OP, didn't you listen to Leonidas? He's got this shit down.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

Yeah, couldn't do it in the heat. I'd have to sleep with the window wide open even in normal temperatures, never mind in the crazy heat you get. If I'm warm, I'm just like 'get off me now'.

Haha I kind of do that too sometimes :lol:

I find it so much easier to get to sleep when I'm with my boyfriend. Neither of us get much sleep in general but when we're together we sleep soooo much. Sleeping curled up with someone is amazing. I hate sleeping alone. :<

But yeah, not even gonna comment on the OP, I think this thread is now about sleeping.

nah

nah

nah

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band you
  • Fav Song you

Yeah, couldn't do it in the heat. I'd have to sleep with the window wide open even in normal temperatures, never mind in the crazy heat you get. If I'm warm, I'm just like 'get off me now'. And I'd definitely be the kinda person to just thump someone awake and go "come oooooooon, I'm horny". But I don't know how you could like, sleep soundly with someone else in a bed. I'm sure you do just get used to it, but even with girlfriends sleeping over I wake up a couple of times during the night because of just being aware they're there, I guess.

At first its like... all the time waking up. And then I realised I woke up so much because chewy is a fucking sleeping furnace and I get really hot and am therefore really thirsty which wakes me up, I never get that when sleeping alone.

Atm i'm sleeping alone because he's in Latvia and bawwwww its nice having that extra room and sleeping through the night and not getting ridiculously hot but I really really miss that human contact and being able to cuddle and go to sleep listening to the soft sounds of sleepy breathing.

The heat thing is annoying though... I too hate being touched when i'm warm in bed, it's just such an irritating feeling and I get all snappy and then feel bad but I just do not want to be touched D:

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

All these nights I spend alone and I sit and ask myself why... I always try to give someone my everything my all and it turns out horribly.. I just want to be loved.. held... respected... I wonder if love even exists anymore.. or if it ever really truly did in the first place... or maybe just another fairy tale..

Gangsta Fag

Gangsta Fag

Ass-Eating Aficionado

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Post 16,000 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. EC, it's been a pleasure, and a nightmare. Never change <3

Posted Image

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

I love cuddling with people in bed (spooning <3) but I find it kinda difficult to actually sleep for the whole night with someone else there, especially cos I'm such a light sleeper. I do think it's lovely to like..... wake up and see someone else there, though, comforting. There's very few people I've been comfortable enough to just lie there and kind of relax with though, but lazing in bed is just great if it's with the right person.

I love cuddling and spooning, it's great with the right people. I like to sleep with someone as long as it's in a spacious bed, I've slept with someone in a single before, man that's uncomfortable on a warm night next to a damn radiator too. I sleep a lot better regardless, even though my own bed is more comfortable than anything I've ever slept on.

I think it's fair to see we've officially managed to derail the thread :lol: But I think this is much better, don't you?

This thread was heinous to begin with, at least something came of it.

Britt_Lee </3

Britt_Lee </3

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
wow I just want to point out how many fucking ass holes there are on this site.. guess what if you dont like what i fucking post go the fuck away.. no need to take time to actually spend responding to something you feel to be pointless or not of your taste go fuck yourselves all of you who want to be ass holes. =]

Britt_Lee </3

Britt_Lee </3

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Thanks for stating your opinion w o being an ass hole

Simple. Don't give someone your "everything".

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

wow I just want to point out how many fucking ass holes there are on this site.. guess what if you dont like what i fucking post go the fuck away.. no need to take time to actually spend responding to something you feel to be pointless or not of your taste go fuck yourselves all of you who want to be ass holes. =]

Throwing a tantrum is not helping your case. Please learn to accept that others can have differing opinions to your own before posting again.

Britt_Lee </3

Britt_Lee </3

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
omg lmao please...

Charmed Ages

Charmed Ages

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Alesana
  • Fav Song Heartstone

Throwing a tantrum is not helping your case. Please learn to accept that others can have differing opinions to your own before posting again.

omg lmao please...

We're not assholes (well most of use aren't). We're just a bit more fussy and appreciate half decent posts that sparks some interest in our members. Toni is correct and one of the many reasonable, sensible and helpful members we have, that's probably why she has been a moderator for so long (a full one too I might add). I suggest that you listen to her and turn a corner here, remember what happened to that last member that complained about her mum setting meat eating deer's after her over a piercing dispute. That didn't end up too well.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

We're not assholes (well most of us aren't). We're just a bit more fussy and appreciate half decent posts that sparks some interest in our members.

I am kind of an asshole though... just sometimes :P

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

I am kind of an asshole though... just sometimes :P

Thats why I occasionally get the amazing age to use a bidet on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users