Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Rules!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
So as some of you may know, myself and Alextheinsane are now your lords and masters, as such we are setting up a few laws... because.... LAAAAWWWWWW

1] Standard EC rules apply.
They ALWAYS apply, if you don't know what they are by now, they are pretty much common sense things... assuming you have any, common sense that is, not things, you obviously have things, unless you're homeless, naked and posting with your BRAIN!

2] Do not be horrible or flame to anyone... except sporks.
Unless it's the nature of the game, otherwise keep it clean folks... and yes that also means no mention of sporks... filthy filthy spork bastards!

3] Try to use correct English and grammar.
I understand for some of our members English isn't their first language, so just try your best... Although I do try to encourage people to post in fake accents, because lets face it, everything is funnier in a bad angry German accent... seriously try it.

4] Do not flame someone if they have made a copied thread... unless the thread is murdering your parents.
Just inform them in a comment and then please either inform me or Alextheinsane and we'll will lock the topic... however if it is murdering your parents, then KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

5] Do not post spam or try to get people to join other sites... I will personally kill your favourite stuffed toy until you stop.
We're here on this site for a reason, spam consists of things unrelated to the topic at hand, if you do try to derail a topic remember you can buy my Biography in trade paperback form, maybe you've heard of it, it's called DEADPOOL!

6] Do not double post there is the edit button. Unless you're the double mint twins.
If you are new, then your post will have to be approved before it will show, so if your post doesn't show up do not get paranoid and start posting loads of times, however if you do and aren't a double mint twin, there will be lots of finger wagging and telling of "how disappointed in you" we are.

8] Clamping down on similar topics... we value diversity.
Except for Sporks, those things are a CRIME AGAINST NATURE! But to help keep us diverse, always check to see if a similar game is active before posting a new version... or else things start getting incesty... and no one wants that... I mean think of future topics, with sloping heads, six fingers and a deficient immune system.

Charmed Ages

Charmed Ages

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Alesana
  • Fav Song Heartstone
You really do know how to put a lovely twist on rules Rellik.

2] Do not be horrible or flame to anyone... except sporks.

Who the hell is that guy.

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

Who the hell is that guy.

I'm talking of course, about this retard;

Posted Image

Kane.

Kane.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Red Hot Chili Peppers

So as some of you may know, myself and Alextheinsane are now your lords and masters, as such we are setting up a few laws... because.... LAAAAWWWWWW

3] Try to use correct English and grammar.
I understand for some of our members English isn't their first language, so just try your best... Although I do try to encourage people to post in fake accents, because lets face it, everything is funnier in a bad angry German accent... seriously try it.

Hi, you must be new here. Welcome to EC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users