Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lag Of Legends General

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God
Saw people talking bout making one earlier so thought I may as well.
Favourite champions? Fave roles? Best summoner names.
If you want leave your summoner name and region at the end of your post.

Mine,
Feceslover, NA

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song

Saw people talking bout making one earlier so thought I may as well.
Favourite champions? Fave roles? Best summoner names.
If you want leave your summoner name and region at the end of your post.

Mine,
Feceslover, NA

I don't know shit about Lag of Legends, but I can almost guarantee that your lag hasn't got shit on Modern Lagfare 3.

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God

I don't know shit about Lag of Legends, but I can almost guarantee that your lag hasn't got shit on Modern Lagfare 3.

You aren't even Australian feg.

Sylar

Sylar

I'm a Merman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band ~
  • Fav Song Rabbit Heart
Sigh I typed so much and I accidentally closed down the tab.
WELP, I mostly play mid suited champion, I don't like going jungle or AD Carry at all, I'm really bad at those roles. Ironically enough, when I first started playing I hated going mid and liked going bot seeing as how I thought it was easier. It wasn't. But anyways, most games I play my favorite champion of all time, Katarina, because she's just so damn amazing. Her passive is one of the best in my opinion. I still play her after the rework, after all, practice makes perfect. If I decide to play safe I go as Morgana since she's nearly impossible to gank, difficult to kill, and is a very strong farmer. Even though I can get a GARENteed win with her, the game's length is very tiring and the lane is just so passive that it bores me at times.

Other champions I play are Irelia top if needed, and I recently bought blitzcrank since I wanted to learn the support role for future ranked games. Karma is also a champion that I love playing as, and her underratedness makes her use much more simpler. I can usually go 1v1 against top, though it only brings both of us to low hp and never score a kill. I even went Jungle Karma once just for the heck of it. I cleared the jungle with some heavy leashes and it worked amazingly in the beginning but it fell pretty fast lol.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
Posted Image

The new bitch is pretty kvlt.

バreverバrgotten

バreverバrgotten

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Summoner Name / Region: Mettalknight / NA

Wins: ~950

Ranked Elo: 1364 I think (still climbing)

LolKing Page (league statistics website): http://www.lolking.n...ner/na/22522575

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Lel.

When I started out I went mid, since the guy tutoring me (housemate) was a strong mid (still is, plays Brand over others but learnt quite a few since then, and goes AD carry as well). I then played Jungle after the Hyena Warwick skin arrived, then went top, with Lanewick, Yorick, Renekton, and Riven. I played a bit of Vladimir but ultimately wasn't too enthralled.

THEN I found Support, and it was/is BY FAR my best position. A bit of Karma, Supporianna, Leona. I bought the Lulu bundle the day it came out, and still play her from time to time, but with all the nerfs she's received I don't think she's that great anymore - a lot of what she does is done better by other Champions. I found Taric, a better Leona imo (better tank, easier cc, heal+armour buffs, datult) and he's now in my 'final roster'.

After Draven came out I bought THAT bundle, and whether I play shit or amazing I always have fun with the bastard. Mostly because he's me in a League champ, personality-wise. My forays into AD Carry also led me to Kog'Maw, and I play him sometimes for lels, although I'm not very good with him - getting kills with that ult is so satisfying, and Monarch Kog'Maw is one of the best skins in the game. I also have Jurassic Kog'Maw for Dem Bones.

Then I discovered Amumu, and his tankiness with a surprising damage and auto-win teamfights ult rocketed him to the top of my 'most played' list. I own emumu and sadrobot, the first being hilarious, the second being awesome/my tumblr askblog character (thatotherdepressedrobot.tumblr.com). I played him a bit in the jungle, but mostly support with my housemate on Vayne - bandage toss into condemn stun too stronk, fed vayne = instawin.

Right now, though, I've sort of chosen a final roster of 3 champs for 3 roles, with a Draven Rune/Mastery page because Draven. I've got Riven (top+jungle), Diana (Jungle), and Taric (Support), with Rune/Mastery pages for all of them. I literally play solely them, mostly, because I'm not a fantastic league player (I've played 6 ranked games, lost 5, and my ELO is 1060) and part of my problem is that I've bounced around champions and roles so much that I've played a lot but learnt less in terms of being good at a role.

Mostly though I have fun whatever happens, even if my W:L is something like 250:290. My regular queue partners are a lot better than me, but we always (usually) have fun whenever we play together. I also play with a couple askblogs, but most of them are on NA, while I'm on EUW.

My summoner name is Hyena, on EUW.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
I wouldn't say Taric is a better Leona. Taric does more for a team with the armor buff, damage buff, and small heals, and while his CC is "easier" Leona has 3 of them. Her lock-down at level 6 is insane.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
True, and with her passive she brings a lot of damage to the table - just not from herself. But I find it's far easier to get tanky with Taric than with Leona, even if I build HoG/Aegis off the bat. It may be I'm just not very good with Leona, but I definitely prefer Taric. He may be less aggressive, but overall I feel he brings more to the team comp than a lot of other supports. Other than Janna. But fuck that bitch, she's boring as fuck.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks concerning Jungle Fiddlesticks? That bloody scarecrow is such fun to play, but I'm poor mid, and as a champion he's not in a great place right now. His main sources of damage are shut down by ANY hard cc, and even with his E buff his clear times aren't great, coupled with the fact he's a mainly ganking jungler and will therefore be hoping to max his fear first for that cc when he comes in - taking ranks away from his Drain and Dark Wind and slowing down his clear times even more. He seems extremely easy to counterjungle and his ganks won't be strong due to his ranges, but is there any way to compensate for this and make him work? Because if there is, fuck do I want to know about it.

Also, anyone got an idea for/link to a decent AP Bruiser build, item-wise? I prefer Diana as a tanky ap, rather than straight mage assassin.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
Fiddle is the easiest champion to counter-jungle without a doubt. His saving grace is that the lockdown time on his fear is insane, one of the longest single CC's in the game. I find Fiddle to be a very hard "bounce-back" jungler, if you're going to jungle on him it's best to have a team that will give you strong leashes and protect you at level 1. Crowstorm does rape teams if you know how to use it and you get the right positioning.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
I'm not sure on the counterjungling. His clear isn't easy, but a quick botgame test shows me it's in no way slow. His fear+drain combo seems like it could be used to hold himself well in a duel, depending on the invading jungler. Shyvana would lose, for example, while Amumu would just bandage toss to stop drain and then walk away - not that Amumu is much of a counter-jungler anyway, but you get my point. He seems incredibly dependent on both team's picks, and may actually be a jungler you want to pick last.

In any case, I don't think I'll try it with randoms - only when I can get my queue partners to play with me, and only then if they're playing mid and/or top.

バreverバrgotten

バreverバrgotten

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Bleh just played my first game in 2 months. Got rolled by 1700's.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

I'm not sure on the counterjungling. His clear isn't easy, but a quick botgame test shows me it's in no way slow. His fear+drain combo seems like it could be used to hold himself well in a duel, depending on the invading jungler. Shyvana would lose, for example, while Amumu would just bandage toss to stop drain and then walk away - not that Amumu is much of a counter-jungler anyway, but you get my point. He seems incredibly dependent on both team's picks, and may actually be a jungler you want to pick last.

In any case, I don't think I'll try it with randoms - only when I can get my queue partners to play with me, and only then if they're playing mid and/or top.

What I mean is if he gets invaded at the start of the game at blue it can set him back ages. He's very blue dependent. I also think that depending on the levels, Shyv or Mundo might be able to out damage his drain, but I'm not positive.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Oh hell yeah, if they invade at the start. But he's far from the only jungler that's crippled in a situation like that, so it's not a sole weakness for Fiddle alone.

If Shyv ulted to fight him, he'd lose. Mundo is hardly seen as a jungler these days (at least on EUW - I don't know how different NA meta is). I see him more often as a toplaner. Mundo's advantage is his health regen vs fiddle's damage, I suspect.

I find my junglers are quite squishy, though, and I don't know if that's an inherent characteristic of the champions I'm choosing to play (Riven, Diana, Fiddlesticks) or something I'm doing wrong in terms of build.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
In an ARAM, host's Summoner name is 'RandyGhandi'. Oh lul.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
HOHSHIT FIRST PENTA AND IT CAME RIGHT AFTER A QUADRA, WHICH HELD THE TITLE OF MY BIGGEST MULTIKILL FOR A SOLID TEN SECONDS.
FUCK.
YES.
DRAVEN.
Posted Image
Posted Image

バreverバrgotten

バreverバrgotten

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Btw Hyena I hope you have Hyena WW

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -

I then played Jungle after the Hyena Warwick skin arrived, then went top, with Lanewick,

Way to read, dumbass.

Sylar

Sylar

I'm a Merman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band ~
  • Fav Song Rabbit Heart
That first Penta feels so good. Congratulations! I remember my first Penta with Kat, almost stolen too, but after I got the last one I was so happy :D They surrendered right after lol.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Just bought PAX Sivir code off eBay :3 6.61, so no more expensive than a regular skin at least. Not like Sivir has any other good skins.

Saving up IP for sona AAAHHHH I FORGOT HOW LONG IP TOOK TO ACCUMULATE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users