Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ec Let's Plays

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
So here's the plan, we select a game and each week we record ourselves playing an hour of it, but here's the catch, each week it's a different player doing it, sending the saves on to the next person to pick up where the last left off.

Anyone up for that?

Kane.

Kane.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Red Hot Chili Peppers
This won't work, nice idea. Won't work.

Gangsta Fag

Gangsta Fag

Ass-Eating Aficionado

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts
Need to do a very choice heavy RPG. The ending would be absolutely autismal

Sylar

Sylar

I'm a Merman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band ~
  • Fav Song Rabbit Heart
Like Kane said, it's a good idea, but I really doubt it will work. Not everyone has a decent or great computer that will be able to record and play games at the same time, much less support the game itself. Well that's just my biased opinion. I can't really play many games at all :(

PageNotFound404

PageNotFound404

Stupid teenager

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Closure
  • Fav Song Closure - Sebastian
^What about small indie games? They usually only take up a few Mb of space and can be quite enjoyable.

*Inb4 ur a hipster faggit.

バreverバrgotten

バreverバrgotten

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
My computer can handle anything while recording. Up to PS3/Xbox360 emulated games (Not counting these games since just to be able to play them I get quite a bit of sound lag haha) but yeah I would definetly be up for it. I'm down to try this out see where it goes.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
Depending on the game I'd certainly do it.

Steve

Steve

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
Do I have to record my voice whilst playing it too? If so, I'm out because I get madbro when I lose.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
How many people here do you actually think PC game?

My friend and I are planning an LP channel anyway. We need shit to do this summer.

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

Do I have to record my voice whilst playing it too? If so, I'm out because I get madbro when I lose.

Yep it needs to be your spontaneous vocal reaction... and madbro when losing would be "character defining".

Occasional_Desire

Occasional_Desire

WE WILL RISE!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hurt
  • Fav Song Rapture

100% this.

But who is honestly going to sit and watch an hours worth of gameplay each week? I'm also very skeptical because [depending on the game] I like things carried out a certain way. Everybody has different reactions, just as well as everybody has a different approach. Personally I think it would be a disaster, and any excuse to insult someones gaming ability - but we're not all as judgemental as Staton.

Steve

Steve

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Yep it needs to be your spontaneous vocal reaction... and madbro when losing would be "character defining".

I like to be the best at everything, or mess around. If I mess around I don't get as pissed if I lose as when I'm putting effort in. As for the game itself: Cannon Fodder??

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

100% this.

But who is honestly going to sit and watch an hours worth of gameplay each week? I'm also very skeptical because [depending on the game] I like things carried out a certain way. Everybody has different reactions, just as well as everybody has a different approach. Personally I think it would be a disaster, and any excuse to insult someones gaming ability - but we're not all as judgemental as Staton.

You'd be surprised how many people actually are willing to watch that much gameplay. If we were doing a daily thing, I'd say 10-20 minutes, but weekly an hour. As for liking things carried out a certain way, well that's why when you get the save, it's up to you ENTIRELY how to do it. Also why are you worried about what others think of your gaming ability? The point of a LP is to be entertaining not the most acest awesome gamer IN THAR WARLD! cos' that's what skillz vidz are for.

Occasional_Desire

Occasional_Desire

WE WILL RISE!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hurt
  • Fav Song Rapture
I didn't say I was worried, I was just forseeing the future conversations between the guys of EC.

バreverバrgotten

バreverバrgotten

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
So how many people do you think wed need?

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
Well I have an idea for the first game we do anyway... Bastion.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
That might be boring for me personally because I've already beaten it but might be fun overall.

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
Aye I've beaten it too... but hey all you have to do is record an hour of it and your thoughts whilst playing.

Steve

Steve

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
Bastion sounds alright to me. I'm in.

Steve

Steve

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
BUMP Because I want this to happen but Rellik has to initiate it because he's the man. When's the video being uploaded Rellik??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users