Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help Me With My Hair Aggaaain.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

nah

nah

nah

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band you
  • Fav Song you

So my current hair is like a grown out layered bob and i'm due a haircut, it looks shite right now because my fringe has all grown out and it's too heavy so just falls out of style by the end of the day. I have a haircut scheduled for tuesday, was gonna just go for a trim but now i'm not so sure. I miss my long hair but i'm so bored with waiting for this to grow out. current style:

JV1f38F.jpg

It's okay,  but yeah,

Anyway I was reading some stuff online and apparently I have a heart shaped face, which is 'perfect' for a pixie cut. At first I was like what noooooooooooo (my face is quite wide)  but I messed around with some hair clips to see what it might be like with shorter hair:

tumblr_mhgllrCNpp1qdn9oso2_250.jpg

tumblr_mhgllrCNpp1qdn9oso1_500.jpg

and I kind of like. So I need help, what should I do? I don't know if I have the balls to get it cut short-short, if anyone could suggest some styles that might look good with pics i'm all ears. :lol: I'm at a loss.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

I'm indecisive.  Although the pixie cut is lovely on you, it makes you look very elegant and sophisticated, your face does look a bit wider in the jaw area and slightly squared. But that could be the angle. 

I quite like your hair as it is, even with the fringe so long. It looks very cute and stylish. 

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

With your hair color, I think this one below would look really good.

tumblr_mct7x9f9nh1qjb4jao1_500.jpg

The one on the right in this photo. Looks as though it'll be quite short in the back and a bit on top.

tumblr_maugcyvvXm1rem4q2o1_500.jpg

You just want something different? Your hair looks good as it is.

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

Go for the pixie cut! I think it'd look great on you, seeing you have a very defined face.

nah

nah

nah

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band you
  • Fav Song you

I'm indecisive.  Although the pixie cut is lovely on you, it makes you look very elegant and sophisticated, your face does look a bit wider in the jaw area and slightly squared. But that could be the angle. 

I quite like your hair as it is, even with the fringe so long. It looks very cute and stylish. 

My face was tilted up in the picture but i'll definitely keep that in mind, i've always thought my face was quite square. :P I think i'll ask my hairdresser , she'll know how to soften the squareness a bit.

I like it when it stays in the style i want but it's so heavy it just falls out of style really quickly :/ I could just ask her to take some of the weight out and put the layers back in/trim the fringe but i just can't deciiiiiiide

With your hair color, I think this one below would look really good.

tumblr_mct7x9f9nh1qjb4jao1_500.jpg

The one on the right in this photo. Looks as though it'll be quite short in the back and a bit on top.

tumblr_maugcyvvXm1rem4q2o1_500.jpg

You just want something different? Your hair looks good as it is.

I do like both pics, don't think I could pull off the top one and look right but I really like the bottom pic, that's the style i'd have to do for (I look silly with straight hair :lol: ). I've been trying to look for styles similar to that but i'm not having much luck

Go for the pixie cut! I think it'd look great on you, seeing you have a very defined face.

I've found this, which I like...

like-meor-hate-me.jpg

(found out later that this is carey mulligan and this is her grown out pixie cut, but I really like that)

I've also been thinking of having my hair bleached to that colour too :P

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

No, definitely not that short length or colour. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think you'd suit it.

Also, how can you not tell that was Mulligan?! I think if you want a new look, go for the pixie hair. Hair always grows back. So I'd encourage you to go for that if you want something new,  always try something different I say.

But if you just want the same style, just cut into your hair and make it lighter. It will give you a semi-new look, making it more manageable as well as not having it cut drastically - seeing as you want it to grow longer but can't be doing with waiting. It's what I did with my hair, I hated the mullet length it went to when I was trying to grow it out again, so I just had layers put in and dealt with it. :lol:

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song

No, definitely not that short length or colour. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think you'd suit it.

Ash is right for once.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

Ash is right for once.

I'm always right. 

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song

I'm always right. 

Whatever.

But seriously, OP, the first picture is way better.  Disregard anyone who says that short hair on females looks better.  Females who suggest it are likely jealous of your looks and want you to look bad and males who suggest it are likely secretly gay.

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

First class fuck up.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
I have to agree, I honestly think you look nicer with longer hair. The hair you have now is already pretty short, I wouldn't go shorter than that. I feel like you're a person who can rock medium-length hair but I'm afraid short hair will look somehow too old on you if that makes sense.

nah

nah

nah

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band you
  • Fav Song you

Also, how can you not tell that was Mulligan?! I think if you want a new look, go for the pixie hair. Hair always grows back. So I'd encourage you to go for that if you want something new,  always try something different I say.

But if you just want the same style, just cut into your hair and make it lighter. It will give you a semi-new look, making it more manageable as well as not having it cut drastically - seeing as you want it to grow longer but can't be doing with waiting. It's what I did with my hair, I hated the mullet length it went to when I was trying to grow it out again, so I just had layers put in and dealt with it. :lol:

I didn't know who she was :lol: I kept seeing that picture from different angles and thinking ohh I like that style before realising it was the same person hahaha.

Whatever.

But seriously, OP, the first picture is way better.  Disregard anyone who says that short hair on females looks better.  Females who suggest it are likely jealous of your looks and want you to look bad and males who suggest it are likely secretly gay.

Hahaha, but you don't have to live with styling my hair every morning when it's so thick and doesn't look like that 90% of the time.

I have to agree, I honestly think you look nicer with longer hair. The hair you have now is already pretty short, I wouldn't go shorter than that. I feel like you're a person who can rock medium-length hair but I'm afraid short hair will look somehow too old on you if that makes sense.

I think i'll most likely end up getting it cut back to the original style it was before it grew out but with a shorter side fringe instead and maybe colouring it again

thanks for the input everyone. :) I'll post some pics when its done tomorrow night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users