Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alone.

- - - - - depression

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

blackrain

blackrain

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
alone, being alone is the story of my life.i have space but no one to talk to and lastly no one cares... but music, music is my only friend. writing is my only counciler and life my life is depression. i hate my life i hate my and nothing will change my depressed mind this is my everything. describes everything.

blackrain

blackrain

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
sorry if this isnt good enough guys

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you <3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

It's a poem?

blackrain

blackrain

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
im sorry im not good at punctuation:/

IamAshley.

IamAshley.

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you <3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Just some advice, try to set it out a little better, if it looks like you've put more effort into your work, members are more likely to read it.

J.warren

J.warren

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Oh! There's a lot of font variety here. I like that (even though I won't use any).

Anyway, about your post; you mustn't be hard on yourself. You want to be heard, everyone does, and you write because you want people to hear you, but most of all, you want them to understand. Writing is (above all) supposed to communicate an idea. Ask yourself what you want to communicate and why. Sometimes what you might to say might be too vague, so support it with reasons why. If you're sad, tell us why. If you can't, then use poetry or tell a story.

Lol about proper forms--they exist. It's sort of sad that I have to write like this, but I'd be a hypocrite and a liar if I said that perfect grammatical expression doesn't sometimes take away from the message. Just image this paragraph without "Lol"--it wouldn't start off all jolly, and this would read a little more like I'm being your mother. But listen, forms exist (in everything, especially writing) but they are the easiest things to learn. First, find out what you want to say and what you want out of saying it, the rest will come naturally.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users