Paper House : The Game of Nightmares
Will you be able to play through the game, make it out before the end of the night and face all your worst nightmares.. most of all... do you know what you can trust... and what you can't?
You're throwing a small house party, and your parents are away. The only people that are going to be there is you, 3 friends and your 2 cousins. So there are 6 of you to begin with.
You decide you need a game to play, so go into the town and look for something to play. You find a rather interesting game, in nothing but a plain white box.
You get the game home, and you're going to play it.
First of all, you open the box. Inside the box, there is a paper house that you must build. The house has 4 levels and a turret. Your character piece is a paper doll, in which you draw your face and clothes. Then on a small square of paper, each person has to draw their worst nightmare. Then you place it in a room.
Now you place the Shadow Man, the Creeper (A Wolf) and the Lurker (A Snake) in the house. All the paper house. All the paper doll pieces must start in the pantry. Then you are to read the Oath out which means you agree to play, knowing the risks and accept that the game is real.
Finally you each draw a card, and each one says something different, it might be like a fortune cookie style message, or a small poem. None of it is really relevant! Now you've read your oath, the game begins, you've all just blanked out and awakened in the pantry of the paper house. This is a test to see if you can battle out your worst nightmares, and make it to the top to escape... or whether you will be consumed by your own fear, and you can loose and gain people you love along the way...depending on your fear.
You have to battle each nightmare, to find the door, which will only appear once you have overcome your nightmare... The Shadow Man is dangerous and tricky. The Lurker and The Creeper will also try to trick you.
HOWEVER: If you get hurt in the game, you get hurt for real. Die in the paper house, and you're dead. You won't come back. The corridors can trick you, and not all the rooms are safe to go in, some could have evil creatures behind them... or more corridors... or mirrors... you won't know until you open it!
1. This is a game based RP, meaning that once the RP has begun, there will be no way for others to join... I do apologise. Also, I would prefer it if you asked before you joined, and do that through PM not through the thread, as it spams it.
2. Standard EC RP rules apply.
3. No Godmodding, no one has superpowers, you're not invicible.
4. There are no Vampire/werewolf/angel/princess characters... unless your nightmare involves one of them, but obviously, they will only be in it briefly, you can not just have that character.
5.If you want to be The Shadow Man, Lurker or Creeper, please PM me and we will sort that out.
6. I would limit it, to about 2/3 characters each, that way we can have a few people joining in.
7. Please do not have your character needing to be saved all the time... obviously this is a danger/adventure based Rp, so it is encouraged, but it will suck if you need saving all the time.
8. If you want a bit of romance, fine, don't go overboard, and remember, that 3 of the characters will be related.
9. Also, if it's someone's nightmare, don't ruin their plot twist, each character will have their turn at the plot being altered around them...so wait your turn.
10. If you no longer want to be apart of the Rp, Kill your characters off.
11. So Have FUN!
Relationship to Main Character: (Friend/cousin) :