Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Sims 2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hazardous Waste

Hazardous Waste

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Yup, in the interest of being honest.... Sometimes I play The Sims 2. And... almost all of my sims have Emo hair! Not kidding! And there are a lot of them too! Think about it, whole neighborhoods full of Emo sims. With the right downloads, Emo hair can be had for Sims, male or female. Piercings and tattoos too. I use lots of mods in the game too, which makes it much more interesting. Anyone else ever play it?

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

I love this game, I got it from a charity shop for like 99p. :') best bargain ever. I actually have it installed on my computer and laptop and each has a completely different everything about it. ^_^ 
The mods you use are they fanmade or official ones? :) 

Hazardous Waste

Hazardous Waste

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

I love this game, I got it from a charity shop for like 99p. :') best bargain ever. I actually have it installed on my computer and laptop and each has a completely different everything about it. ^_^ 
The mods you use are they fanmade or official ones? :)

The mods are fanmade. I'll send you a PM to let you know where I get them.

Emi Chan

Emi Chan

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

I play Sims 2 a lot. Well, I used to anyway, before I switched computers and it got uninstalled >< 

I used to do a whole heap of recolours for Sims 2 stuff. If you download the Sims 2 Body Shop you can use an image manipulator or editor like Gimp or PS to edit them and make them better~ I made a lot of dresses and Elfen Lied stuff~

Hazardous Waste

Hazardous Waste

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

I have Body Shop, it came with my original Sims 2 game. I have expansion packs Open For Business and University and another one that I can't remember right now. I've never tried editing any of it. I know it can be done. A lot of the stuff I downloaded is made that way. I haven't played in a while. I don't really like PS. I've used Gimp but I'm on a Windows machine and I had a conflict when running it. I have Paint Shop Pro, an old version though. You should reinstall the game, then we can talk about it more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users