Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo10_400.png

tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo2_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo3_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo9_250.gif

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, is a game in Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series for Nintendo 3DS. The game takes place in the same world as the 1991 Super Nintendo Entertainment System title, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, taking place six generations following that game's events. The game was released on November 22, 2013 in North America and Europe, November 23, 2013 in Australia, and will be released on December 26, 2013 in Japan. It is the second retail game in the series released on the 3DS, after The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

(Source: Wikipedia)

tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo1_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo4_250.gif tumblr_mujnuecHz21qjdyzdo7_250.gif

IGN review: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRqTKjOCTw8#t=0

What do you guys think? Who else bought it on the release date, or pre-ordered it? I bought it a couple of days ago and am waiting for it to be delivered on Saturday. Purchased it on Amazon, as it was the cheapest and in my town they were all £5 higher than the usual price I would find online. Plus, you know, can't beat free shipping! All the reviews I've viewed and read about this game are simply astounding, it has a 10/10 rating (even higher than X and Y!), which is quite impressive, if you ask me.

For any of you who is already playing it, what are your personal thoughts? Do you feel satisfied? Discuss! 

CountryGirlEmoChick

CountryGirlEmoChick

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Kentucky
  • Fav Band Black Viel Brides
  • Fav Song I Can't Do This -- plumb

I am getting it from my sister for Christmas (yeah, she told me). After The old 64 games of it, and Skyward Sword, I can't wait!

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

I got it yesterday, and honestly, I was quite dissapointed with it, especially after all the hype it recieved. Definately not as good as I thought it would be, sadly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users