Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Ps Vita: Mini Review

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

Japan has relaunched a slimmer, more compact and less bigger version, without the gorgeous OLED screen, sadly. The lack of OLED thankfully decreases the cost of the console, thus making it more accessible to tighter wallets and a broader audience. 

psvita2000.jpg

The new slim Vita is almost 20% less thicker, a less premium build (like the original Vita), with LCD screen, a longer battery life (circa 7 hours) and the mysterious ports on top disappear, to make room to two LED lights that indicate notifications and the power state of the console. Another difference is the lack of a 3G option which I think won't come missed, as the console's purpose was made for gaming, and not calling. 

Despite it not being as quality feeling as the previous, the new slim Vita is still considered as a durable console. It also comes in more colours and has 1GB of memory already built in! I already own the original and don't plan on taking a minor step back by purchasing this one, the premium version is just fine for my tastes.

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

So you're reviewing a product you haven't actually purchased or tried... by giving out some of the marketing spiel?

I don't think you know what review content is meant to be like...

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

So you're reviewing a product you haven't actually purchased or tried... by giving out some of the marketing spiel?

I don't think you know what review content is meant to be like...

That's why I said it was a mini review, you dimwit :lol: spent quite some time watching and reading plenty of extended reviews and felt like sharing my acquired information with others who might be interested. Of course, I would have probably said something different if I saw the new Vita myself, but I trust the famous gaming sites for what they say. 

Cross paths with me again u shitmonger and I will dec u.

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

That's why I said it was a mini review, you dimwit :lol: spent quite some time watching and reading plenty of extended reviews and felt like sharing my acquired information with others who might be interested. Of course, I would have probably said something different if I saw the new Vita myself, but I trust the famous gaming sites for what they say. 

Cross paths with me again u shitmonger and I will dec u.

So it's not a review... it's a summary, in which case if that's what you wanted to do, why not a little blurb and links to said articles instead of basically rewording someone elses opinion, as that also is not how reviews work. You can not review or represent a product you've had no interaction with beyond the press reaction.

And yes, I'm sure you will "dec" me, I'm certain you'll come all the way to my country to attempt to lay me out.... I'm quaking as I type this for fear that you will actually leave your computer tube threats and actually carry them out.

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

So it's not a review... it's a summary, in which case if that's what you wanted to do, why not a little blurb and links to said articles instead of basically rewording someone elses opinion, as that also is not how reviews work. You can not review or represent a product you've had no interaction with beyond the press reaction.

And yes, I'm sure you will "dec" me, I'm certain you'll come all the way to my country to attempt to lay me out.... I'm quaking as I type this for fear that you will actually leave your computer tube threats and actually carry them out.

David, we live in the same country, you know :lol: and sheesh, there's no need to be so serious, it's just banter. I'm surprised you even reacted to that. Any way, regarding what you said, I understand now. I've never done reviews before, so I thought it was basically a summery of knowledge condensed and then shared - that's all I wanted to do. It's not like my intentions were to steal someone's article and take the glory myself, it's not in my persona. It's difficult at times when you know three languages and have lived all over the place, I get confused with quite ease in terms of words and what they mean. Nonetheless, it's bad of me for making an assumption. Thanks for explaining it to me though, next time I'll know better.

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts

David, we live in the same country, you know :lol: and sheesh, there's no need to be so serious, it's just banter. I'm surprised you even reacted to that. Any way, regarding what you said, I understand now. I've never done reviews before, so I thought it was basically a summery of knowledge condensed and then shared - that's all I wanted to do. It's not like my intentions were to steal someone's article and take the glory myself, it's not in my persona. It's difficult at times when you know three languages and have lived all over the place, I get confused with quite ease in terms of words and what they mean. Nonetheless, it's bad of me for making an assumption. Thanks for explaining it to me though, next time I'll know better.

I wish that was so, but you have no comprehension of the true barriers between east and west here. :P

Anyway, yeah forgive me, my brain isn't functioning I was up all night repairing my mothers computer from the dead, without replacing parts, making me some kind of Techno Christ.

Yeah for the most part a review is generally your opinion of something having seen or used it yourself. :)

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

Yeah for the most part a review is generally your opinion of something having seen or used it yourself. :)

Right, for example:

http://emo-corner.co...d-album-review/

This is an expert review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users