Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Poem (Valentine's Day)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CrypticXFeathers

CrypticXFeathers

Tortured Rose

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Go Away

sry for the typical suckish title, I wasn't sure what to call this.. but just recently (for like a couple of weeks) I've created this poem for Valentine's Day... a couple notes: I used to write more poems years ago and now I'm somewhat trying to find that inspiration again, also this poem features one of my characters, "Emo", who is my (anime) human personification of the music genre --> I've made a whole series of music genres incorporated as humans -- so I'm gonna attach an image I made in PS of him and my poem (that he would have written)!

its been years so idk how well my poem sounds; it's not exactly from experience (seeing it never happened to me), but maybe it relates to how I've felt before?

Bloodzerĝ

Bloodzerĝ

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Dude I relate to this so fucking hard core x) the feels man.

I wanna give you a bro hug right now. I know man... I know.

Fucking bitches... it feels like they're all out there to kill the good in us men sometimes. >.>

Meh... just get back up and try again. You gotta have the balls to let yourself fall in love again someday... sometimes you need time but going the "I'll never open up again so my heart is protected blah blah" is the most cowardly pussy thing you can do. Shit I'm not gonna risk it for another month or so, I need time but then I'm gonna give some girl a spanking and make her mine ;] you just always gotta hope the next girl isn't a dud for you.

One thing I learned though... don't ever give extra (romantic) love for free. They have to earn that. >.>

The Darkest Night

The Darkest Night

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Damn that's deep, I can totally relate

CrypticXFeathers

CrypticXFeathers

Tortured Rose

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Go Away

Dude I relate to this so fucking hard core x) the feels man.

I wanna give you a bro hug right now. I know man... I know.

Fucking bitches... it feels like they're all out there to kill the good in us men sometimes. >.>

Meh... just get back up and try again. You gotta have the balls to let yourself fall in love again someday... sometimes you need time but going the "I'll never open up again so my heart is protected blah blah" is the most cowardly pussy thing you can do. Shit I'm not gonna risk it for another month or so, I need time but then I'm gonna give some girl a spanking and make her mine ;] you just always gotta hope the next girl isn't a dud for you.

One thing I learned though... don't ever give extra (romantic) love for free. They have to earn that. >.>

wow thanx a lot!! your comments are very touching~

so sorry if I misled something -- I'm female, but hey! some people no matter the gender can relate to this!!

also sry to hear some women tend to want to "kill the good" in you guys.. :( I've had to deal with a jerk guy before, so I guess we all feel somewhat the same when it comes to the heartbreakers, huh?

love the comment you made about not giving extra love for free -- I feel like maybe I've done something like that by showering guys I liked with my artwork, but I probably shouldn't do that so much... :\

anyway thx again for the comments! I'm almost inspired to make more poetry, lol~ :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users