Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forever [Short Story Maybe]

* * * - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead

I was given a writing prompt in Honors English 3, and it told me to, basically, describe forever involving_________ I figured I did it wrong, because I didnt quite understand what she wanted, but my teacher loved it. :) here it is, though its personal:

Forever. A simple word that conveys so much. A lifetime of love and happiness; engulfed in warmth and enveloped in the arms of the one you love. Blanketed with peace accompanied by the completion of your perfect other half.
Or an eternity of loneliness; lost in the pits of despair while the groping hands of pain cling to your soul. Forever. Forever is a word that I do not believe in.
The way he spoke; whispering in my ear or even in just the casual everyday conversations shared between us and our close friends, made it sound as if he was in my future. As if he believed in a forever for us. The plans he would make for me always included him. He insinuated himself into my world as if he knew that was exactly where he belonged. Becoming apart of my life to the extreme, he was beyond a necessity. Past the point of longing; I needed him just as I needed oxygen to survive. The fatal mistake: he knew it.
His plan was perfect: make me fall, trust him completely, even though I knew he trusted no one, and hand him my heart on a silver platter. Then watch him walk away. He stole my heart and laughed in triumph.
And then when I am nothing but a disintegrating mess of grief, he has succeeded. But he doesn't know. He has a piece of me that I wish I didn't need. Funny thing about wishes: they never come true.
I find myself confused more than anything. Why me? Why become my everything and then just throw me away as if I am that piece of flavor-faded gum stuck to the bottom of your favorite pair of shoes? I am not broken beyond repair, but was that your goal? Why did you insist upon inflicting pain on the one you claimed to love? Is it an adrenaline rush, knowing you are capable of making someone love the messed up person you claim yourself to be?
Questions fly through my head, attacking all rational thoughts. I no longer know if I love you or if I just plain despise you. Perhaps the worst thing: you have come back. Down on your knees begging for forgiveness. Why should I believe you?
I have become an evil creature. Now it is my turn. You have given me the power to reduce you to a pile of nothing. I dangle above you the key to that which you crave. Do you, my love, believe in forever?

KittyKatKaylaRae

KittyKatKaylaRae

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

You have an obvious passion for writing! You will be a great journalist, but maybe you should make small books and publish them on amazon or something like that.

You are amazing, keep writing cuz your good at it.

And it seems like you like it.

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead
I'm really wanting to publish my stories. That's what I want to do as a career. I love writing. :)

And thank you very much!

TheRediculouslyDemonicPoet

TheRediculouslyDemonicPoet

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Montana
  • Fav Band Circle Takes the Square
  • Fav Song Houdini Logic

Well done. I enjoyed it a bit.