Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

U2 Songs Of Innocence On Apple Devices?

U2 Apple Downloads

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Luisman

Luisman

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Nirvana
  • Fav Song Dumb by Nirvana
Why is everyone blaming U2 for having Apple add their new album on peoples "iCloud"?

People had the choice to listen to it and delete the songs they didn't like. (If they like some of their stuff.)

If you don't like the band just don't download the album. No big deal. Just don't blame an artist for Apples "mistake". That being their decision to make it available to people.

U2 is a good band and an icon of the 80's/90's. I don't think it's right to blame them.
As a fan of their music I listened to the album, and downloaded it.

What I don't understand is why people deleted it, (most being even fans) without listening to it. I'm sure there was some new content they would have liked. Even better the album was free. So why not give it a second look?

DannyFireX

DannyFireX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Van Halen
  • Fav Song Acdc - Riff Raff

Yeah, people are giving the option to download U2 for free and there is still complaining? People just spitting the dumby out I suppose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users